At least 12 patients, including a doctor, died when a prominent hospital ran out of oxygen on Saturday. Outside hospitals, families of patients who can’t find a bed are struggling to get hold of portable cylinders – sometimes standing in queues for up to 12 hours.
- Armed Men Attacked Bullion Van, Killed Policeman And Carted Millions In Delta on
- Grammy Awards 2021 : Winners Full list on
- Ogun Deputy Speaker coordinated thugs who attacked politicians’ homes – Police on
- Varsity spends N100m on laboratories on
- NIN reemplazará a BVN, la venta de 121 millones de dólares de MTN, planes de descripción de Twitter on