Apply: National Social Housing Programme NSHP (2022)
National Social Housing Programmes – We wish to inform the public that the application for National Social Housing Programmes NSHP is currently ongoing. This is [...]
National Social Housing Programmes – We wish to inform the public that the application for National Social Housing Programmes NSHP is currently ongoing.
This is a Federal Government Scheme given to citizens of Nigeria. to enable them own a house.
To be eligibile you have to note the requirements as listed below.
After noting the National Social Housing Programmes qualifications for applying proceed to note process as listed below.
About National Housing Programme
The National Housing Programme is committed to the provision of adequate and affordable housing via home ownership and rental schemes for all Nigerians in the urban and rural areas. We currently have housing schemes available in 34 states in Nigeria.
The National Housing Programme is a nationwide initiative of the Federal Government being implemented by the Ministry of Works and Housing, under the leadership of the Honourable Minister, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN. It is a Programme borne out of the Government’s desire to provide affordable housing for its citizenry.
The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing has successfully constructed housing schemes under the Programme in 34 States except for Lagos and Rivers states where land is yet to be provided by the state government. The housing schemes currently available comprise of various semi-detached bungalows and condominiums. The semi-detached bungalows are located in the northern states while both bungalows and condominiums are located in the southern states.
Requirements for Home Application Requirements
1) Passport photograph: A digital copy of your most recent passport photograph in .JPEG or .PNG format.
2) Current Tax Clearance/Pay Slip: The most recent copy of your tax clearance / Pay Slip certificate is required in .PDF format only.
3) Means of Identification (National I.D, Drivers licences, International passport ): A digital copy of your means of identification in .JPEG or .PNG format
4) Letter of recommendation from any Primary Morgage Bank (for Mortgage Subscribers)
5) Evidence of 10% initial deposit. (for Mortgage Subscribers only)
5 Easy Steps to Owning your Home
1) Online Application & Submission: Apply for the desired property by registering and then submitting a duly filled application form.
2) Application Fees: After successfully submitting your online application for the desired property, the next step is to make payment of N10,000 (Ten thousand naira) application fee.
3) Processing of Application: The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing reviews all applications and only notifies successful applicants by sending payment authorization for the desired property.
4) Payment for Property: Once the payment authorization is received, the applicant is required to either make outright payment or liaise with a Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) for payment of the property. All properties will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
5) Property Allocation: Letter of allocation is issued to the successful applicant.
How to Apply for National Social Housing Programmes
- First of all visit the Housing Application Portal
- Proceed to sign up using your correct email and other relevant information
- Proceed with other correct details
You are good to go.