www.googletranslate.com | Download Google Translate App for Android And iOS.
www.googletranslate.com – It was recently i noticed that there is what is been called the Google translate service which do help users to translate to their own language and over 90 different languages including text, real-time video, images, etc.
As at now, we have discovered that the Google Translate App as it where has over 200 million users that patronize the app service on daily basis. Because the service comes in both Web interface and Mobile interface it is very easy for users to use.
Users that i have met who have given their various testimonies about the use of the www.googletranslate.com app services usually have common good thing to say about the www.googletranslate.com is that the Google Translate App offers a wide variety of input methods.
And these advantages includes camera translation of text in 26 languages,
two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages,
support for finger handwriting input in lieu of standard keyboard input.
Applicants should also note that the Google Translate also provides a history of all translations which have been performed.
How to download Google Translate app for Android
The reason for this app service, is to be able to Connect with other persons, places and culture across language barriers. And to do this, all one needs to do is to download the Google translate app for Android, to translate webpages into a target language.
We have said it here before that the Google Translation application do support over a 90 language as well as voice input for 15 languages.
For Android versions 2.1, it can also run and also above.
1. You are to enter the Google Play store.
2. Then you are expected to Use the search box menu to search for “Google translate”
3. When you find it, Just click on the app to install it into your mobile device.
4. When you are done with the installation procedure or process, you are to lunch the app and login with your Google account details.
5. By simply following this steps, You now have the Google translate App which have over a 99 different language.
Ways On How To Download Google Translate for iOS
All prospective users should note that the Google Translate app is very much compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and updated to iOS 7.0+.
For iOS device, follow the simple steps below to get the App running on it.
1. You are to Visit the Google Apple store.
2. Then use the search box, to search for “Google translate”
3. When you find it, you required to click on the app menu to install it on your iOS device
4. When the Google Translate App have been installed, now you can lunch the app and login with your Gmail account details.
With this Google Translate App, it makes a user feels he now has a personal interpreter in your pocket.
Please share this story if you find this publication useful.