BECE RESULT CHECKER – This is to inform th general public are that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has finally released the provisional results of candidates who actually took the maiden edition of the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for private candidates.
According to reports from the management, the released BECE results can online as it has been hosted online, and can be checked online and that candidates could access their results at the Council’s official website which I will be documenting shortly.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BECE RESULT ONLINE | BECE RESULT CHECKER –
In other for you to be able to access your result confirmation, all you need to do is to follow the below instructions meticulously, because it will definitely be your guide you on BECE RESULT CHECKER to access your BECE result immediately without wasting much of your time.
You can also Read >>> WAEC GCE 2015 Result Released
2. Then Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
3. You are still to Select your Examination Year eg. 2015.
4. Then Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
6. Please do make sure you confirm your Index Number and your Examination Year, so as to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. You are to Click on the submit button and wait for the display in the popup window, as this may take several minutes.
8. Then you must make sure you print out your BECE result.
Congrats to all successful applicants.
WAEC BECE RESULT CHECKER – www.ghana.waecdirect.org