Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016 – Audition Date And Venue

Finally, the prestigious Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016 is out. So for anyone who think he or she have what it actually takes to shine bright on music’s biggest stage are therefore invited for the Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016. voice
 so I hereby inform all interested upcoming artists should simply complete the Voice Nigeria registration form following the procedures stated bellow and and draw yourself close to being a singing star.

All applicants should note that any artist who has already made a selling album are not expected to be part of the Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016 and ate automatically disqualified for the Nigerian version of the famous international reality singing competition. The reason for this is that all the Contestants of the voice Nigeria singing competition are aspiring and prospective singers (Stars) drawn from public auditions.

The Voice Nigeria Auditions Date and Venue

Like I have initially said, every interested and suitable applicants who do really think that they got the talent to participate in this singing competition are here by advised to register for The
Voice Nigeria auditions 2016 online registration. As shown below, the voice Nigeria audition date and venues have been scheduled and published.

Venue and date for 2016 the voice Nigeria audition.

Port Harcourt: 9th & 10th January 2016 at the Viontel Hotel Plot 96 Stadium Road G.R.A

Calabar:  9th & 10th January 2016 at the Channel View Hotels, 27 MCC Road

Abuja: 16th & 17th January 2016 at the Bolingo Hotels, Independent Avenue, Central Business District, Garki

Lagos: 16th & 17th January 2016 at the Freedom Park; 1 Hospital Road, Old Prison Ground

The Voice Nigeria Registration Form 2016

For those who wants to be part of this reality show/ talent competition are to  fill the online form.

You can http://africamagic.dstv.com/2015/11/25/the-voice-nigeria-entry-form/to register for the competition.
Please before you click, note that if you are eventually short- listed for the contest, you have also agree to authorise the Producers to conduct background
checks in order to verify any of the information which you have supplied while you where filling the form.

Voice Nigeria Auditions 2016 – Audition Date And Venue

Do not also forget that you are to present your valid passport on the day of the audition.

If there is any other way I could be of help to you, kindly drop your it on the comment box. I hope this article will help you.

Comments

1. OGHENEKARO says:

PLEASE I DONT HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT HOW WILL I DO NOW

2. asama ogaga benson says:

i dont have international passport

3. Rutina Solomon says:

What is passport number and expiry date doing on the list? That’s very limiting as some prospective singers like I, don’t have such a privilege talk less of visiting airports. Please is there a way around this? Pleassee*sigh *

4. Yes. Those who don’t have international passport. Can’t come for the audition? If No what other means are they to bring?

5. Wat abt an expired passport,is it also valid ?

6. goodday! I filled the form and submitted it just went nothing showed again so if one is chosen for the audition how does the person get to know please?;

7. Plssss let them take that tin of ineernational passport back how many Nigerian have international passport we dnt even travel sef plzz cn xum1 talk 2 dem 2 take it back coz dat is the onli thorn in the roses

8. Then mayb if u re lucky enough 2 b choosen den you cn do the international passport i think this is beta or even subtract it entirely 4rm the requirement list if possible

9. sir please dont b upset ah dnt have any passport. beside ah dont have money to do it. please sir help me.. God bless you

10. Seriously this passport thing is really limiting, can’t there be another acceptable way of proving citizenship like birth certificate.

11. Please are we to pay for any other form when we get to the audition venue asides the online form we filled,i wanna no so I can be prepared nd not taken unawares and please what time on the 9th and 10th in portharcourt ..plss reply..thank you..

12. Sir, in the absefnt of Int’l Passport, can’t we make use of our National ID or Voter’s Card?
    2ndly must the contest be RnB song, what of those that composed theirs such as highlife, regae, afro etc?
    Is there a particular thing or feature the judges looking at/unto?

13. Pls I’ve filled the form and submitted it, but it has not been going through. Has the registration closed?

14. Daniel Makada says:

come on, you should pls give us all a chance at this, we dont have the passport yet, some of us live in the ghetto but have what you r looking for, or aint you guys looking for some raw talents? Give us a chance and lets give you your show!!!

15. justina barnabas says:

The ID i have is a national ID Card and of which is the temporary one, can i be able to use it?

16. Pls what’s the time for d audition in Lagos……there’s location and date but no time

17. pls, were those who have already auditioned at Ph and calabar required on all fours to summit and international passport.

18. justina barnabas says:

please what’s the time for the audition in Lagos?

19. I registered and dey sent a msg to my email saying thanks for registering does dat mean I can audition?

20. Bakare fadil says:

can i use my voters card for registration

21. this is all bullshit, so are you saying those who cannot afford should go to hell, so what’s the fun in music, so it’s only in benefit of the rich.

22. okwori peter odewinner says:

Please , like what time should we come to the audition venue. ( 08108910039) peter

23. Hi. pls, wat tym do the auditions in Lagos start?. thank you.

24. Mbawuan Donatus says:

pls what is the time for the audition in abuja I’m seen only date and venue no time and pls sir is there no remedy for those who don’t have international passport?

25. Adetolani says:

Your orientation of the auditions is very stereotypical and in fact illogical because,you call it the voice Nigeria…supposed to give all Nigerian aspiring artists equal opportunities yet no auditions were held in Ibadan, largest city in Nigeria among other important cities..that just says you are looking for a specific crowd Just Ph, calabar, Abuja and Lagos, doesn’t seem fair or unbiased.

26. Hi, I know that the voice auditions have already started,but are you aware of when the next registration is gonna happen,and if so could u kindly notify my. Thanks

27. Please can I register now? Or when is the next registration coming up

28. vickysongz says:

I really wanna get notified for an upcoming registration,
    Thank you, Pleasure~!

29. olayinka oluwagbenga joseph says:

1)Pls am having an ECOWAS passport,can it be use?
    2)pls I need the upcoming audition for 2017 and d date
    3)And all requirements

30. Please when is the date for the next audition and venue. Besides my Int’l passport just expired july 2016. will i still be allowed to use it?