UNIZIK POST UTME 2015 REGISTRATION DETAILS
For all those who selected UNIZIK as their first and Preferred choice are hereby informed that the UNIZIK 2015 POST UTME REGISTRATION is out. So for all prospective applicants be informed of the release of the UNIZIK POST UTME 2015 REGISTRATION.
1. First and most important, all prospective candidates who made Unizik their first and preferred choice of schooling must score a minimum of 200 mark or above during their JAMB. For those who scored 180, there is hope. If you choose departs that i have listed below, then you are good to partake in the Post Utme screening exercise.
2. Faculties with UTME cut-off mark of 180
(a) Arts (All Programmes except English)
(d) Environmental Sciences
(e) Engineering (Agric & Bio Resources Eng., Polymer / Textiles only)
(f) Physical Sciences ( Mathematics, Statistics only)
(g) Health Sciences and Technology (Radiography, Nursing science only)
ONLINE APLLICATION METHOD.
1. The registration process will commence on Wednesday on the 12th 0f August and will end on the 12th of September. Make sure you beat that deadline people.
2.You must login to the University’s official portal at www.unizik.edu.ng.
3. Prospective Candidates must scan and upload tyheir digital recent passport which should be of 200 x 500mm .
4.At the end of the whole register exercise, click submit and print out the online form which you must keep safe becaus you are to bring it to the examination venue.
4. You have get your registration pin code. And these pin codes will be gotten from the following banks for 2000 naira.Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Access Bank, UBA, Enterprise Bank, Zenith Bank, GTB
5. After you must have obtained the pin, you will have to visit the school official webpage and do the online registration.
Screening Dates And Venue For Unizik Post UTME 2015.
MONDAY, 7TH – THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
DAY 1: Monday, 7th September, 2015
I Basic Medical Sciences
III Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 2: Tuesday, 8th September, 2015
II. Environmental Sciences
III. Physical Sciences
DAY 3: Wednesday, 9th September, 2015
I Management Sciences
II Social Sciences
DAY 4: Thursday, 10th September, 2015
II Affiliate Institutions:
a. Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze
b. Enugu State College of Education (Technical)
c.Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno
d. Auchi Polytechnic
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Please note that the time for the accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00 a.m. For each day of the screening exercise,
Candidates are to report with:
a. Two (2) copies of their online registration forms showing their photographs.
b. Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration
c. Photocopies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online Result. (a copy each)
d. Local Government Identification Certificate.
NOTE – The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank