Apply Now For The UNICEF SPIC 2016 Undergraduate Scholarship

Apply Now For The UNICEF SPIC 2016 Undergraduate Scholarship
 This is to inform the general public that the UNICEF 2016 SPIC Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities is now open for application.
unicef

As it where, Unicef, in colaborattion with its Joint Venture partner, the Special Petroleum Intervention Corporation (SPIC), is providing a number of UNICEF Scholarship Awards to suitably and qualified students in Nigerian Universities in different disciplines in full-time every year.

The Eligible Course of Study

All Interested candidates are hereby invited from full-time first and second year (100 and 200 level) degree students of the under-listed faculties, in Nigerian Universities:

Agriculture
Arts and Humanities
Basic medical Science
Education
Engineering
Information and communication Technology
Law
Management Science
Medicine
Pharmacy
Sciences
Social Science
Veterinary Medicine.

NOTE:- It should be noted that all 200 level students are expected to obtain at least a 2.25 GPA in their first year.
UNICEF SPIC 2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Procedures

You are to ensure that you have complete copies of the following documents before you start the application process.

Passport photograph with white or red background.
School ID card or eligibility
Admission letter
Birth certificate
O’ Level result(s)
JAMB Result.

Again, you are to make sure that the documents are named according to what they represent and are to be scanned to this email address

email:unicefinterventionscholarship@gmail.com

Closing Date For Application

According to official report from UNICEF, deadline for application is on 7th February, 2016 by 11:59pm.

If there will any extension of  the closing date, it will be communicated to you.

For more information on these, please Contact email:unicefinterventionscholarship@gmail.com.

Comments

1. charles owolabi says:

how do i apply for unicef/spic’s scholarship?

2. marvellous Kenneth says:

I forget to name it is there any problem For that sir

3. jimoh siyaka says:

hey guys, what is the application website?

4. jimoh siyaka says:

pls

5. Adegoke Esther says:

Where will the exam take hold? And how do I know if I’m qualified for the exam after finishing my application

6. Adegoke Esther says:

And when pls

7. Kofoworola sukurat says:

I’ve scanned my documents as instructed to the given e-mail but no confirmation message has been sent to my e-mail. Is there any problem with that?

8. am a 200 level student i scan all the documents but i couldn’t get a copy of my cgpa from the school am i still eligible for the scholarship and i still haven’t received any confirmatory email yet

9. I couldn’t get my cpga so I sent the rest of the documents is it ok

10. idris ismail muhammad says:

I want you guys should extend the closing date for application please.

11. I want you to extend the closing date for the application please.

12. Please when will the exam take place?

13. Ojobo Linus says:

please sir, the only message which was sent to me was that my registration details will be sent to the phone number I used as part of my appication. Is that a comfirmatory message that I have applied successfully? Also I want to know when and where we should be expecting to come and write the examination, and more details about the UNICEF scholarship

14. Sadiq zubairu says:

Please I was just sent a message. I log in the site suggested but I am not clear with the information there. Please I will like you to shade light on that as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.

15. Admin which can I read for dis Unicefspic exam

16. which book can i read for dis exam

17. HOW DOES THE EXAM LOOK LIKE

18. Oyeniyi Ireoluwa says:

I just got a confirmatory message; but i have a few questions. What should the participants anticipate at the examination, so as to ensure adequate preparation? And how do partipants know the exam venue or center?

19. Pls I received a text showing av selected to participate in the examination nd that I should go to the link. Nd I did so I saw money to be paid Pls should I pay is it real. Thanks in anticipation God bless u

20. Pls I was sent a link by UNICEF on my phone to get MRE info on d online exam but it is nt working

21. http://www.myunicefspicexams.com that’s the link I received

22. Guys, exercise patience a little bit in paying sum of 1200 to any account, i ve been applying for scholarship for over 5 yrs. If we were to pay some of cash to any account, dt account wnt av name or nmbr it will be like collection(e,g first collection, gt collection).just go 2 d said bank ask for there collection n tell dem d stuff u r paying for they r d one tu do d rest and dey r goin tu print a cnfrmatn for paying in for u.for a wide scholarship like dis, there should b a relatnship btw d said bank and d organiser of d scholarship. Pls, exercise patience n try ask for help wyt d bank bfr paying. Dnt play smart, seek advice from d said bank bfr paying.am nt saying dis is fraud bt its better to b patience and seek advice from dos Wu r in d bxt positn tu advice.tanks

23. Omonigho says:

please can someone help me with the account number, the account name and the email the details should be sent to. the link isn’t opening up. thank you

24. Friday Emmanuel says:

pls I have paid the 1200# but I have not yet gotten my logging details. what’s the problem?

25. It has been posted that Nigerians should stop paying into the trust grant account because of the scam issue. We are to wait for further development