We have finally confirmed the sale of the UNIBEN 2016/2017 DIploma In Maritime And ICT Programme Form. To this end, we are informing all interested applicants that The University of Benin, UNIBEN diploma Admission for 2016/2017 maritime and ICT Programmeshas finally been released. According to the information we heard, only applicants who meets the required requirements will be eligible to apply.
Please all applicants should note that the programme has adequate professional and academic content, which will sure produce manpower for the promotion of staff proficiency, capacity building and performance in the Sea Ports, Shipping, Oil and ICT sectors of the economy for middle and top management positions.
The General Requirements
- Applicants should posses Credit in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry
and any other subject at GCE/WASE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO
- Should have a City and Guilds (Part 1) in any area of Engineering
- Have a qualification equivalent to any of the above.
The Lectures as it where will be taking place from Monday to Friday between the hours of 2.00 and 6.00pm.
All Students sre to ensure they undertake and pass a three-month industrial training period between the first and second years of the programme.
How To Apply
To apply for the 2016/2017 Diploma admission into the maritime and ICT programme
- Applicants are to Click HERE to start the registration process or visit the school website.
- Applicants are to Provide all necessary information. Which means the compulsory fields.
- You are required to Click on ‘Get login credentials’ .
- Note that mail will be send to immediately which means you are to provide a valid email address (ps your email not the cybercafe’s mail).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your red background passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the displayed page top left click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
- All applicants should note that they are not suppose to delete any unsuccessful payment rather query it before initiating another payment.
According to information we heard, the Application fee for the UNIBEN 2016/2017 DIploma In Maritime And ICT Programme Form is ten thousand naira (10,000) , with a processing fee of five hundred and fifty naira (N550) only
The Closing Date for the UNIBEN 2016/2017 DIploma In Maritime And ICT Programme Form has been fixed on the 30th July, 2016