Again as it has been the usual attributes of NYSC, the NYSC body have released an additional information to 2016 Batch A prospective corp members regarding their registration. To this end, all potential Batch A Corps Members are therefore informed to note the following.
1. Dropping of wrong biometrics & recapturing afresh continues after the portal shuts down
2. Clearing of Foreign trained graduates by Evaluation Division is not affected by closing of registration portal. Foreign PCMs can still upload documents & capture biometrics.
3. Both online payment and bank option continues after shutting down of the portal for registration
4. Corrections for correctable information continues for all successfully registered PCMs
I. Corrections on date of birth: this can be done by the PCMs using WAEC or NABTEB verification PIN.
II. Corrections of any information uploaded by school eg Jamb, graduation date, matric number, sex, grade etc: PCMs should tell his sch to write officially to NYSC.
III. Correction of name spelling mistake: this can be done at Camp.
IV. Correction of any info inputted by PCMs during registration eg phone number, address, LGA, dates of primary and second sch etc: PCM should send application to NYSC via firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be addressed to Director ICT.
5. Any body that made payment to bank and had issues of not collecting his PIN via SMS should complain to NYSC secretariats closer to him who would forward to NYSC HQ Abuja with the following details;
– Full Names
– Bank Reference
– Registered Email
– Phone no(s)
– Bank Name
– Bank Branch
– Date of payment
6. Printing of Green Card would continue after closing of online registration.
The NYSC Additional Information To 2016 Batch A Corps Members
Enjoy a prosperous service year