The 2016/2017 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise For AirMen/Airwomen Application: We have finally gotten a verified message that the Nigerian Air Force has started the commencement of recruitment of Airmen and Airwomen for 2016 session. Below, i have documented the various guidelines on how to apply for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
2. All interested applicants are expected to apply for this recruitment for free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
3. The interested Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents immediately they are done with the completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
4. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2016.
b. The applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits including Maths and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE.
5. Tradesmen/Women: a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years by 31 December 2016.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 pasess including English in SSCE/NECO/GCE and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
6. The Online registration will be starting on 8 February 2016 and closes on 25 March 2016.
7. The Zonal recruitment exercise will also start from 11 – 29 April 2016.
8. NAF Online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
9. Please all applicants should know that the Local Government Attestation/Indigeneship certificate must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. And the signee is also to make sure they authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
10. To get the information see the instruction page on the website as from 8 February 2016 or you can e-mail: email@example.com