NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration – New Update. www.nysc.org.ng

NYSC 2016 Batch B  Online Registration –  From a reliable source we have confirmed that the NYSC 2016 Batch B registration will soon be starting.  To this end, all prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B corps members should be prepared. But as at now, the registration portal have not opened. But when it does, we will update everyone about it including he NYSC 2016 Batch B time table.

Some time ago we promised to keep all prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B  corps members updated about the online registration, which should include the orientation date and the printing of their various and respective call-up letter for Batch B 2016.rp_NYSC-Batch-B-2013-Passing-Out-Parade-196x3002.jpg

Like i have said, there is just a speculation that the said NYSC 2016 Batch B registration portal will soon be commencing.

All prospective serving  NYSC 2016 Batch B  corps members should note that the Nysc service year is  This is meant for all Nigerians who must have graduated from Universities and Monothenics and Polytechnics both at home and those who live in the overseas.

The update NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration Portal

Please all intending or prospective corps members are thereby advised to be very meticulous for dubious attitude  of those who may want to use this medium to extort money from Innocence applicants. Please note that you are not to pay any form of cash to anyone for this exercise.

When the portal opens, we will keep you updated. And again those who wish to get a first hand information about it, should contact me through the comment box and drop their mail of interest so that i could communicate back to them the date and time of its opening.

Please if you want to be afloat with latest information on the NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration, then you have to use any of the underlisted website address to access the page. All you need do is to copy the link URL and paste it on your browser:

1. www.nysc.org.ng
  2. www.portal.nysc.gov.ng
  3. www.nysc.gov.ng.

NYSC 2016 Batch B Time-table Schedule for Call-up Letter and Orientation date

NYSC 2016 Batch B  Online Registration

NYSC 2016 Batch B  Online Registration – New Update. www.nysc.org.ng

Comments

1. Please I would like to be notified through my email when the portal is opened for registration. Thanks. My email address is, u.odor@yahoo.com

2. Plz I wil lyk 2 b updated,my email dorisdozmega@yahoo.com

3. Yes, please i will like to be noticefied,

4. please I wll like you to notify me when online nysc 2016 bitch B registration start pls

5. blossom doh says:

Please i will love to be updated through my email address blossomudoh@yahoo.com

6. blossom udoh says:

Please i will love to be updated through my email address blossomudoh@yahoo.com. thank you very much.

7. Sir,I would like to be notified through my email when the portal is opened my email address is,nathanieliliya50@gmail.com thanks.

8. Please I will like to be notified when online registration commences

9. Please I would like to be notified when online registration for Nysc commences.My mail is sarolycandy@gmail.com

10. Wisekere yirabari faith says:

Respected sir/madam, Greetings to your office please will really like to be updated on the batch B nysc set,please sir/madam i studied in india and just got back home and really want to serve my nation. Pls update me fully on ‘wisekereyira@gmail.com’ meanwhile i have already been to nysc port Harcourt office and i was told to wait and register on line, so please would like a follow up,
    Thanking you.
    Wisekere yirabari faith.

11. Wisekere yirabari faith says:

Thanking you.
    Wisekere yirabari faith.

12. Wisekere yirabari faith says:

Greetings, please i would like to be updated when the portal is open for batch B registration. My email is wisekereyira@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Wisekere yirabari faith.

13. Please I would like to the no the commencement date thank you.

14. Please I would like to no the commencement date.here is my email Etini.ekong@gmail.com thank you

15. would definitely want to get latest update on batch b online registration and so many tnx. My email, delight4live@gmail.com..

16. Iwuoha Jude says:

thanks for the info and I’ll like to be updated when due pls.

17. please keep me updated on recent Nysc news here is my email address chukwucassie@gmail.com thanks

18. Jacob Friday says:

Pls notify me on any development for batch B. My e-mail address r listed below: Jacob_friday@yahoo.com or fridayjacob87@gmail.com

19. I would like to b updated . awoyomio1@run.edu.ng

20. Okoro Oluchi Tracy says:

Pls I will to be notified through my email address when NYSC Portal will be opened thanks my email address is okorooluchi69@yahoo.com

21. Pls I will like to be updated @fionanleum@yahoo.com

22. Pls I will like to be updated… fionanleum@yahoo.com tanx

23. zech ahmed says:

Love to b updated

24. Pls I would like you to. update me whenever the NYSC on line registration is going on.
    Thanks

25. Pls notify me when the portal is open for registration with this email okeygabriel044@yahoo.com.

26. Oluwatosin says:

Pls, I will like to be notified too. Tnx. akinrindeoluwatosin3@gmail.com

27. Hi, please i would greatly appreciate updates on the nysc batch b registration 2016.Thanks.

28. lmmaculata says:

Pls notify me when the list is out

29. Please could inform me when the date for registration is out aishafolayan@gmail.com, thanks a lot.

30. Jonah Paul Lawrence says:

Please keep me update on when the registration begins. Thanks!

31. Okoro Oluchi Tracy says:

Please I will like to be notified on when the NYSC Portal will be opened for registration thanks this is my email address okorooluchi69@yahoo.com

32. Nwogu Joy says:

pls update me with this mail I want to know when the portal will be open joyamarachi30@gmail.com

33. Edikan Pat says:

when is the date for online registration batch B 2016

34. Geraldine says:

Pls I will like to be informed when the registration for NYSC batch B 2016 commences. Thnk u

35. we are waiting for update from you sir, thans

36. Nwaije, Chinwendu A. says:

Please Sir/Ma i would like to be informed when the portal is open for registration.
    Thanks
    my email is chinweanulika222@gmail.com

37. UMAR AISHAT says:

pls i will love to be updated Thanks this is my email address aishaejuile1@gmail.com

38. Nriama Nonso says:

pls I will like to get update on when batch B registration start. Thank you.

39. Ofem, Victory Matthew says:

Am Victory Ofem From Cross River State*+. I Will Love To Please Be Informed Exactly When NYSC Online Registration Batch B Senate Approve List Upload Will Commence Appropriately*+. Thank You ! Email: chijiioiikejiioiike@gmail.com Phone no: 08032175975 or 08034958015

40. joseph promise says:

Thanks 4 this update , u are too kind. Pls update me thru my mail

41. Will like to updated when the site opens..tank u here is my email address: luciaiyeware@gmail.com

42. Pls wud lyk an update too to dz email adamusaad54@gmail.com….tanx

43. Toyon Michael says:

my name is toyon michael.pls i will like to be updated on latest info.about nysc registration for batch b 2016.

44. Toyon Michael says:

pls i will like to be updated about the latest info.on nysc 2016 batch bregistration.my email is miketoyon84@gmail.com

45. pls keep me posted thru my email

46. Ojulewa Ojo says:

Pls i will like to be inform through my email adress on when NYSC portal will open.Thank u so much!

47. mercy clare says:

pls sir i will like to be updated my mail is
    mercyclare058@gmail.com

48. Please ,kindly send updates of Nysc batch B registration and orientation timetable to my email. Thank you

49. Please , kindly send updates on NYSC batch B 2016 registration and orientation timetable to my email :julie4ril08@yahoo.com. Thank you

50. fannahs vivian says:

Pls i will like to be notified wen online registration will commence

51. fannahs vivian says:

I will also like to be notified wen the batch b portal will be opened thru my Gmail

52. Pls I will like to know when dis year batch B 2016 nysc Will commence d verification nd registration.

53. pls I would like to be notified when the batch B 2016 nysc online registration commences. this is my email opakunle.bidemi@yahoo.com

54. nwankwoala promise N says:

Am Nwankwoala Promise .N, I will like to be updated when the site will be opne. Thanks and remain blessed. My mail address is prommybest.nwankwoala@yahoo.com

55. am Donald by name says:

Pls notify me through my email wen de registration, time table n uploading of senate list will commence, thanks and God bless. Email : Macdonnadonald3@gmail.com

56. Pls sir, I will like to know the date of orientation camp

57. Laban A. Kaduno says:

doting! I will appreciate notifications via this email address: adugunno@gmail.com

58. Meshack Ufuoma Ojirhomu says:

pls I graduated from Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma,Edo state, i studied political science, pls when is d 2016 batch b registration date, and when is d Senate approved list online checking commencing. pls inform me.

59. please notify me through audujo54@gmail.com thank you sir.

60. pls I will lyk to be updated when online registration commences.My mail is moyinoluwamary22@gmail.com

61. Lawal Adeniyi says:

news about Nysc batch b

62. Please I will like to be updated via my email below..eberechukwu54@gmail.com tnx sir!!!

63. chukwuka favour uzoma says:

please i want to find out if we are to pay the 3000 in the bank before going on to register, or do will register first on online before going to make the payment in the bank.

64. chukwuka favour uzoma says:

please notify me through uzomafavour14@gmil.com.

65. Pls sir I will like to be updated, dis my email Tijanibukky11@gmail.com.Thanks

66. Will love to b updated as well

67. Plssss sir I would like to be informed about the Nysc senate list & the online registration for 2016 batch B through my email address honeegirl4sure@gmail.com, Thanks alot

68. Babatunde Omolara says:

Plz when will the Nysc senate list for batch B 2016 will be out?

69. Please I would like to be notified on when nysc letter of exemption portal will be open. Please reach me through my mail: evaarossi43@gmail.com /08036140320.

70. pls I will like to gt an info on d date tanks..

71. I will to be updated on my email. adaobiobefune@gmail.com

72. Please I will like to be updated on my email. adaobiobiefune@gmail.com

73. pls could u notify me on any update on Nysc registration.I just finish from Ghana and I will like to serve at home.kindly update me.This is my e_mail :yettybabe18@gmail.com. Thank u.

74. pls i will like to be notify during the nysc registration

75. i will like to be notify wen the registration of nysc start ujuudeh94@yahoomail.com

76. Ologe Ayodeji M. says:

Thanks for the information. pls. keep me update thks.

77. olusola oluwole says:

Pls is it true that Nysc want to slash some names, Pls what is our faith and how true is it

78. King Emmanuel says:

I want to be informed on the nysc registration

79. Abdulganiyu Sherifdeen says:

plz kindly notify me when any new got to u

80. francis ogede says:

Pls i want to be notify when the portal is open for registration, batch B.

81. I HAVE DONE MINE, THOU I NEED UPDATE ON WHEN TO GET THE AVAILABLE RESULT PRINTED

82. Please sir the information I felled some was not correct how can i updat it

83. nwanna cynthia says:

Pls I need to correct my name , there’s a mistake on it.. Tnx.

• Ogumka Innocent says:

You have to visit your department so that a letter through your institution will be sent to NYSC to address that issue.

84. olunike esther says:

hi, old I would like to know when the sites to register through will be opening. I want to print out my letter of exemption, if there’s anything to know please my email is nikeesther10@gmail.com . thanks so much.

85. Pam s. george says:

thanks, my d.o.b is nt correct, how can i make d correction?