Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted candidates List – Npower Shortlisted Candidates List

Npower shortlisted candidates Lists – The Npowe Recruitment successful candidates for screening update.

For those of us who applied for the www.npower.gov.ng are are expecting their names for the recruitment exercise, should read this article very meticulously. So all applicants who applied for the 2016 Npower program, should add this great information to get enough detailed guidelines on how to check your name online. Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted candidates List

You Can Also Read >>> NPower Recruitment Make-Up Test

npower

This information that i will be sharing with us here, is to actually guide all applicants on how they can check their various names once the shortlist is out. For the various candidates who must have filled form the appropriate way stands the chance to be contacted for interview/screening.

You Can Also Ready >>> National Universities Commission Recruitment For Graduates July 2016

Please also note that the Npower recruitment screening invitation exercise will for candidates who enter their information the correct pattern.

Many of us by now should have noted that The online application form has stopped going through because it has elapsed the deadline of 25th July 2016.

So  many applicants have actually have been calling on us through our email about the npower screening date and venue and that have been the reason we have decided to compile this information to help guide everyone about it.

Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2016

If you actually filled and applied for the www.npower.gov.ng, you will be sent an acknowledge notification to the very mail you actually used while you where doing the online recruitment applicatio. The acknowledgment application slip will inform you that your request have been received and waiting for final approval by the committee in charge. Below are the format of the Acknowledgement letter.

Dear Uzzioma,

Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents.

Your unique application reference is stated in this acknowledgement letter. Please keep safely for future reference.

2534354757586869eafsteg42c

The selection committee will now review your application and documents.

Once a decision is reached, you will receive further communication via your email and also via your portal account.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee
N-Power

Please note that the name listed above is not a real one. I am just trying to make an example of how the acknowledgement letter that will be sent to applicants will look like.

Npower Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates – How to check your name via for interview www.portal.npower.gov.ng

The only way one can check if they were shortlisted or not is via npower recruitment portal. For candidates who will be getting posted to the next level of the recruitment will be listed on www.npower.gov.ng.

Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted candidates List

Please anyone who will ask you to send him or her money to either help you check for you names in the shortlisted list or anyone who wants you pay any cash to his or her account to help you on the list, should be discarded or better still reported to the nearest police station.

The reason you should pay a deaf a ear to any such persons is because teachers corps recruitment that is been organized by the federal government of Nigeria is very transparent as we have seen through the recruitment stages.

When will npower interview for 2016 start? npower Recruitment 2016 | npower Recruitment 2016  Screening date

Like i have said before now, you can always check for your names via npower website/portal and a notification message still can be sent to your mail.

Well if you want to get a direct notification of the npower recruitment date and screening time, please contact us through the comment box and drop your email as well. As soon as we have confirmed the information regarding the date, time and venue for the npower recruitment 2016, we will inbox you.

Well if you ever heard it from anywhere that the Npower shortlisted candidates list are out, then you to discard such a rumour because as at the time of this publication, the said list have not been published. There are no confirmation that the list have been published on the website of npower via www.portal.npower.gov.ng.

npower Recruitment 2016

npower Recruitment 2016 Screening date

Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2016

Below are the names via your state of origin

You Can Also Read >>> Guinness Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2016

Comments

1. For information on npower interview and screening date please ensure you read this article very well. God bless you admin

2. Christopher says:

Thanks for the information about npower, pls get me inform as soon as the screening/interview is schedule for the n-power teach.

3. Hauwa Bhyeyan Bulus says:

My name is Hauwa Bhyeyan Bulus, I applied under teach (Adult Education) I would like to recieve my reference number and also keep me posted please for the screening /interview. Thanks.

4. Princess Umunadi says:

Thanks for the information, pls notify me of any update.

5. Victor Odoemenam says:

Good evening, please I will like to be informed whenever the Npower shortlisted candidates list is out. Thanks and God bless for the timely information.

6. Thank you very much for the useful information. God bless you.

7. Mustapha Saheed adeyi says:

Thank for kindly advice. May God bless you

8. I have applied for npower since last month but yet I didn’t recieve acknowledgement letter, that was sent to every applicant.I don’t know whether the problem is from my formal email which is “jibrinabdul-hameed@outlook.com”.
    pleace I need your help,this is my new email: jibrinabdulhameed1@gmail.com, pleace you can send me acknowledgement letter through this stated email.
    Thanks.

9. mercy elefe says:

Thank you so much on this infor, pls kindly email me wen the screening /venue is out

10. Abubakar Azeez O. says:

nice write up.

11. Pls.sir,whenever N-Power recruitment date,screening,time and venue out i need information about it, like acknowledgement letter .Thanks

12. PLS EMAIL ME WHEN THE SHORTLISTED LIST IS OUT

13. udor franklin buduka says:

please i need information about the date and venue of the screening

14. Egwu Simon Odeh says:

please sir, I try to login n-power but i could not. i will like to get the reason of my inability to login. and again i would like to get information on n-power screening date, time, venue and require or if i can do the screening online. please send all the answer to my e-mail address. thanks for you time.

15. Egwu Simon Odeh says:

please sir, I try to login to n-power dashboard but i could not. i will like to get the reason of my inability to login. And again i would like to get information on n-power screening date, time, venue and requirement or if i can do the screening online. please send all the answer to my e-mail address. thanks for your time.

• Ogumka Innocent says:

If you are selected, you will be notified via an sms.. Check thr latedt publication i made. Its on the NPower time table

16. Atokolo Blessing says:

I don’t know where and when to write my test

17. hi

18. You are my Ambassador in all mail i have been receiving.

Thanks

19. Olufsen bukunola says:

Thanks sir, for the information given above, My question is when will the list be coming out.

20. I have not seen any NCE holder among the short listed candidates. Does that means NCE holder will not be considered?

21. Brotugbare rume says:

Sir, what should we expect Now That the names have been shortlisted.

22. lydia idemudia says:

pls i appy for Npower Tech but i did not receive any message in my Email. lydia.idemudia@yahoo.com

• Ogumka Innocent says:

Lets wait for another list if it will come because we were told that 500.000 persons will be registered but now they have only taken 200.000

23. Idris Z. Gana says:

I was shortlisted for NPower agro, but I got the information late, so I missed the screening. Please what can I do?
    Idris Z. G.