NNPC/AGIP/Oando Post Graduate Scholarship 2016/2017 -On this publication or article as you may call it, i will be systematically showing to us what this scholarship application is all about, and how interested applicants can apply for the NNPC/AGIP/Oando Post Graduate Scholarship 2016/2017.
According to the memo we received yesterday upon verification, the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited an exploration firm on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC, which amongsr its goals is committed to training and developing persons based on manpower as part of her Social Investment (CI) programme. 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship
But on this platform the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, in conjunction with its PSC partners, has come up with this scholarship programme which will help build the capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further more, it will boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
NNPC/AGIP/Oando Post Graduate Scholarship 2016/2017 – 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship
To actually achieve this, the NAE Limited has decided to invite applications from suitably, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for her 2016/2017 NNPC/AGIP/Oando Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – Successful applicants will study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – Successful applicants will study in a recognized Nigerian university
To be able to participate for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- At least Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Must Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Such an applicant as it where should not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
- Applicants must Have completed the compulsory one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
For this section, it will be Only candidates that have been offered admission and BSc degrees in disciplines that is related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Before You Start This Application:
1. All Candidates who are interested should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Their Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- A Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2016/2017 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- A Birth Certificate from Local government
- A Current Curriculum Vitae
- A NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- His or her NYSC Discharge Certificate
- And a Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- A Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2016)
2. All interested applicants are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3. You are to Label the scanned documents accordingly, to be able to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Make sure you Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section as stipulated.
All Interested and qualified applicants are expected to Click here to apply If you are to apply, please follow the steps below listed below:
2. You are to Click on “Register Now” which will enable you to create an account.
3 . You are required to Proceed to your email box for the activation of your account
4.. After the activation, you are expected to Click on this link www.scholastica.ng which will automatically return you to Scholarship site
5. Now you should Enter your registered email and password to create your profile portal.
6. All Applicants applying are to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Please note that you are not to fill the Secondary Level or Bank details in the application portal.
8. Make sure your name is used in the application and should matche the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. At this stage, you are to view all documents again after uploading, to enable you site errors and also eliminate errors during uploading.
9. You can now Click “Apply Now” which should enable you to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
10. Now go to your email where you will receive an email that will confirm your application was successful.Please Note
- All applicants should note that Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Through emails and SMS, all Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying. So Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts.
- You must adhere strictly with above guidelines is required.
- Any Multiple applications found shall lead to disqualification.
- Do Kindly review your profile before applying.
- Please all Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for application.
- All Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible for application also.
This is a personal note from the 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship committee which states that the Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be misunderstood as being construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award will as it have always been which applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The Application Deadline has been fixed for the 26th June, 2016.
Date for Computer Based Test will be on 9th July, 2016.