NNDC PostGraduate Scholarship 2016 – For those who must have been clamouring for the NNDC PostGraduate Scholarship scheme for 2016, should be aware that the application procedure is out. The NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields which is part of our Human Resource Development initiatives,
The NNDC PostGraduate Scholarship 2016 is meant for those who are suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree(s) from recognized universities in the following professional disciplines:
2. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
3. Computer Science/Technology
6. Environmental Sciences
8. Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
9. Project Management
1. Applicants must have a First Degree with minimum of 2 Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a nice Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized university.
2. All Applicants are expected to have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in any foreign University.
3. All Applicants who must have enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. There must be a Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
c. First class traditional ruler.
d. High Court Judge
5. Applicants should note that they are found with evidence of cult membership or any criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. All Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. Applicants applying must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website:
( www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
i Recent passport photograph
ii Local Government identification letter.
iii Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
iv Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
v N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generatedacknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website, ( www.nddc.gov.ng )
5. For further enquiries please contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
You can contact the following numbers for further info Mobile: 08034534598; 084668158
And also E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday, April 22, 2016