Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2015/2016
Many would have heard of the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise going on currently. So I will be detailing the procedures involved in the application. So just seat tight and enjoy what’s coming your way
It is on record that the Nigerian Navy is the best on African soil. Being a sailor or a worker there, you stand the chance to see different lands, contribute to the security status of Nigeria.
From the official recruitment portal of Nigerian Navy, it has been announced that the Nigerian navy 2015/2016 application form is on sale and those who are interested can apply now.
It will be very pertinent to discuss the requirement before we discuss how you can purchase the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
Requirement for application.
1. Below I will be listing some of the Educational criterion for those People who wish to join the Nigerian Navy. Well this will surely depend on the entry category an applicant desires.
* West African School Certificate/Senior
Secondary School Certificate.
* General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
* Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
For those who have a higher qualification like the HND, the BSc or any of its equivalent, then such an applicant should apply for the Direct Short Service. The reason is that these qualifications will not be accepted for the general recruitment exercise.
2. According to the official report, any applicant applying must be single and not married.
3. Applicants must be of a Nigerian origin
4. All applicants must be between the age of 18 years and 21years. For those applying with an OND, he must be within the age limit of 24years is permitted.
5. Applicants must be physically and medically well and balanced.
6. No ex convicted prisoner will be allowed to participate in the exercise. So you must not have been convicted of any crime.
7. Applicant must have a minimum baseline height of 1.7m for men or 1.67m for women.
How to apply for the Nigerian Navy
Having showed you the qualification for application, and you feel you are eligible to apply, then feel free to go ahead. Just make sure you adhere strictly to the following procedures I will be showing to you.
From previous recruitment, it has been discovered that the best form of applying is doing so online through the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
Below are the steps involved in doing so.
1. Applicants are to buy the recruitment voucher from any branch of the Union
Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The price of the voucher is N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 will be for candidates who applying for Direct Short Service. Please remember that Bank charges may affect what you’ll pay,
2. Now, you have to Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal which is at
joinnigeriannavy.com. When you are done, you are to use the serial number of the card you purchased in the bank as your username and use the PIN as password.
3. When completing the forms online, you will be presented with
A form to fill. Make sure you complete and submit the form after cross checking to make sure that the information you have provided is correct and valid.
4. Make sure you do this step. Immediately you printout a copy of the summary of the online form you have submitted.
After submitting the form online, you will receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centers. So ensure you put your correct email address and phone number.
5. You are to report to the recruitment centres sent to you with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman.
Also make sure to carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centres that will be sent to you..