Just recently, we where able to publish the List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016. And now we have come up with the list of Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test List of Successful Candidates 2016. Please don’t misquote whatever you see here.
The initial publication about the Nigerian Navy 2016 Shortlisted Candidate List is the same thing with this one i am currently publishing.
The reason i am doing this, is because many persons might not get that particular one and that could be as a result of wrong search. So we have decided to come up with this particular one called Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test List of Successful Candidates 2016 so that those who did not get the previous ones we published could also read this up.
You Can Also Read >>> Nigerian Navy 2016 Shortlisted Candidate List
We have reported in our previous post that the shortlisted names will be grouped in three different groups and these groups are as follows.
Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
- Akwa Ibom
Group B: 25 August – 2 September 2016
Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016
- Cross River
Please all Candidates should endeavour to be present at the first day of the indicated dates else such a one will not be attended to. There will be free accommodation and feeding for all applicants so all applicants should take note.
The following will be involved in the screening exercise. They are your certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test,etc.
Please also note like we have mentioned before that it will Only be candidates who pass the screening exercise that will be deemed qualified to continue with the interview exercise so be serious why you are there. But any applicants who dot fail at any stage of the screening which could be on the issue of (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the screening premises sharply.
All candidates who are successful are expected to come to the screening venue with the underlisted items.
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
Please also note that all applicants are to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
The underlisted items are very much important also. So come along with them.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
- Mufti.Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test List of Successful Candidates 2016