Nigerian Idol 2016 season 6 Audition Venues The Registration

Nigerian Idol 2016 season 6 – I believe i have actually done this before now. Well i am equally here to remind everyone who might not have actually filled their Nigerian idol season 6 registration forms to do so because the auditioning is still very much ongoing. Again, i will be listing below how you can get this done. Idol

So below are the scheduled process on how you can go about the registration,

As it where, the just concluded Nigeria Idol talent show competition was won by K-Peace

Below are the simple tips i have documented down for intending participants.

When registering online, You should be able to prove at the time of your registration and audition that

1. You are from Nigeria and a law abiding Nigerian citizen. Better still a permanent Nigerian resident who is eligible to work full-time in any part of the country.

2. You must be 16 to 28 years old. Anything short if this will surely disqualify you.

You can also like this >>> The Voice Nigeria Auditions Dates & Online Registration website
 Application Procedures: How to Register Nigeria Idol Audition 2016

All candidates who are interested  can apply by visiting the official registration portal.

Below are some the necessary steps you should take.

1. Register yourself online. When the registration comes up, i will be updating the link for all to see.

2. You are required to Send name and preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat line only. (N100 per SMS)

3. After that, you will be You receive a confirmation SMS from Nigeria Idol which you will have to present at the audition venue.

Nigerian Idol 2016 season 6

Comments

1. Lizzie Torkwase David says:

I cant find the link to register pls. Can u send me the registration link pls

2. I have tried so hard to register online but is not working.hoping you will help me out.will appreciate you.thank you.

3. Joseph Victor says:

pls send me the site so dat i can register

4. Walter peters says:

please I really need the form, to register, can’t get into the registration portal… thank you

5. plz u ppl should help me,I have trying 2 register but is not working.plx help me and God go bless u (08107323661)

6. Hello admin! Please can you notify me when audition dates will be out? Thanks! 08103630969.

7. pls inform me of audition dates 08105278923

8. Ashikodi Regina says:

please am very much interested and wish to register immediately,but the problem is how.

9. RhEeTaH says:

WILL THERE AN IDOL DIS YEAR? WE V BIN WAITIN 4 2 LONG…

10. titilope emmanuel says:

Have been look up to these oppurtunity,when the form is out U̶̲̥̅̊. People should P I N G! On my email….here is my number 08165411623
    Here is my email address. Titilopeemmanuel48@yahoo.com

11. John Otor Ugab says:

Good people! pls help me out I am finding it difficult to register. This is my number 09086743010 Thanks

12. Please I cant get to the registration site.please I need help thanks.08167278126

13. Helo…please I don’t really know how to register from here..but please i’ll sure be greatful if I can get notifications from you guyz about the registration and stuffs like that….thanks Idol..her is my no 07082930072

14. please you people should help inform me when the registration is on because am ready to go out for it this year please here is my number 08164458369

15. please let me be informed,as soon as the form is out, tnks n Godbless

16. David Hingy says:

bro I can’t find the link to register please contact me with the information when the form is out

17. David Hingy says:

please help call me on dz number 08183977725 wen d reg link is out…. tank u all

18. mary jones says:

Pls notify me when the dates and venue comes out this’s my number 08105101913 or 09037464657 .THANKS.

19. joseph Eluwa says:

pls I’m interested… pls inform me when d form is out… thanks

20. Hello admin!….plz help me…I can’t get through with the registration… Here is my number…08097182161….or my mail..expensivebugati@gmail.com

21. I pls this my no pls kindly inform me when it is out

22. I pls this my no pls kindly inform me when it is out 08090600672

23. Francis Michael says:

Please notify me when the registration is on, you can send me a text message on 08102444537 or send me an email on cfm.okoye@gmail.com thank you as you send the message.

24. Emerald says:

Admin please i can’t get to the registration site please help me out

25. DAVID KING says:

pls am very much interested . pls notify me on dis line .08093692857

26. hello,pls I am very interested but am having problems registering online.pls update me about the registration form,time and date of auditions via my gmail.thanks

27. Izediunor deborah says:

please I don’t want to miss out on this year’s auditions.. kindly inform us. we are waiting patiently and we are also desperate . deborahisiomah@gmail.com.

28. Izediunor deborah says:

please I desperate.. I’ve got all it takes to pull this off…I need this…I don’t want to miss out on auditions..kinda inform me.. deborahisiomah@gmail.com.

29. please do update me when the form is out here is my number 08164251787

30. Mr John says:

contact mr john for sugar mummy connection & sugar daddy hookup.call mr john on:08151775057

31. the link is not opening Y

32. Izediunor deborah says:

hi…I’m Deborah… I created a group on whatsapp so we could update one another about the auditions…also we could help one another on the song choice for auditions…contact 08102287453 If you’re interested. Tnx .. deborahisiomah@gmail.com

33. jason ogunbekun says:

ive been having difficulties 2….my number is 08181581078

34. Agbabiaka grace says:

Hi Nigerian idol, please I will want you to reach me as soon as the registration is out, can’t wait for dis opportunity. Tnx.

35. Agbabiaka grace says:

dis is my line 08183536944 .grace

36. diekolola says:

pls, notify me wen d form is out
    my no is 08063015877
    admin plssooo
    can’t get to d reg portal

37. grace smart says:

Admin pls can’t reg, this is ma num(07037227535) n mail(gracyjos2010@yahoo.com).pls do send me the link on either of ma contacts above

38. please i need the official website

39. Sweet'D Achonwa says:

Please, with due respect, i need 2 be imformed and notified. Please… (07031144362),..

40. Sweet'D Achonwa says:

Please, i realy need to be notified. achonwasweetd@gmail.com (07031144362)

41. vickysongz says:

Hey ma pipo, this is songz……I pray to baba God, we aren’t gon miss out on this year contest.
    vickysongz@yahoo.com..08021364377.

42. Izediunor deborah says:

you can still beep me on whatsapp if you’re interested in the group n updates…we’ve been hearing informations about auditions tho. 08102287453

43. humm….I just pray it hold dis year. here is my number I beg ooo….08134654662

44. OFONAGORO TOOCHUKWU says:

PLS INFORM ME OF AUDTION DATE

45. Pls am so much despirate abt ds……ds my no 09037379854, pls let me know wen the form is out

46. Pls pls notify me when d form is out ooooo dis is ma no 0809 072 0936

47. PLs I would love to apply also, I got a little problem with the registration stuff
    My No: 08080772787

48. Dike Miracle says:

pls someone should inform me when the registration begins ……..this is my number-08084370951 or email me -dikemiracle05@yahoo.com. thanks

49. pls inform me on the registration dates

50. Pls I really need to knw when the registration form is coming I will drop my num 08189716874 notify me plz

51. James Faith says:

pls…I beg u…lemme knw wen the form z out

52. James Faith says:

my phone number pls…08102015870

53. ISAAC GRACE says:

my name is grace..pls i need to know wen the registration is out thanks…my email is :isaacgrace20@gmail.com…08135348770

54. Please is there a concrete assurance that Nigerian Idol show will stage this year 2016?
    It’s 2 months & 1 week to the end of this year but no information about Reg. & Audition.
    Please I need an update about the kick off.
    Michael.