Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2016 – I recently saw this on the net but i still had to confirm the genuity of it sha o. Its all about the Nigerian Breweries Plc. We all know that the Nigerian Breweries Plc is a leading and a strong pioneer as far brewing company in Nigeria is concerned. And from what we saw, they need a the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
According to what we read the company’s website “The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its own components and controls within our brewery locations.
There will be a local team dedicated to Each brewery location.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Logistics Shift Manager
Reference Code: NBPLC/TSML/042016
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position as it where, is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, which is targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who should be desirous and motivated to a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process have been conducted, all successful applicants will then have to undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- When the training is over, all successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.
All applying candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Must have a minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Must have the NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Should have the Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- The Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- Should also have PLUS Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
Accordingly, the position will offer a good career opportunities and competitive remuneration for applicants. In addition to the basic salary of the, there will be performance related increments and a pension scheme. They will also offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits accordingly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
Application Deadline has been put on the Thursday 6th May, 2016
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2016