Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016 – Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016 list Of Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC And SSC.
We have received concrete and evident report that the Nigerian Army list of Shortlisted Names for Direct Short Service Commission Course 23 (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant 44 (SSC) 2016 has finally been released online and that all applicants can now check for their names via the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian Army.
List Of Shortlisted Candidates For SSC And DSSC
This is how the interview procedures will follow. Those applicants that were successful in the DSSC application and their bames appeared on the shortlisted list below are expected to report for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 23/2016 Selection Interview which according to report will be holding at NYSC Orientation Camp, Dutse, Jigawa State as from 5 – 19 August, 2016.
Applicants who applied for the SSC and their names appeared on the SSC Candidates shortlisted LIST below are required as a mandate to ensure that they report for the Short Service Combatant Course 44/2016 Selection Interview which according to report will be holding at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 5 – 19 August 2016. The General Instructions To Candidates
1. Applicants as it were are expected to report on the 5th August 2016 at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked).
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
- ECG report from any government certified hospital.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2. We have confirmed that The selection board of the Nigerian Army list Of Shortlisted Names For DSSC And SSC will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all who attends the interview.
3. All Candidates will be requested to produce their original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable and a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
4. We have gathered that applicants whose names appears on the successful list will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview so take note.
5. Note that applicants who are for the interview would be very much responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue during the duration process.
6. There will be no use of personal/private vehicles throughout the duration of the interview period. So all applicants should be aware do note bring your personal car there.
7. Visitation wont be permitted throughout the duration of the interview.
Make sure you confirm your name on the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016 DSS AND SSC List
8. Please applicants should note that they are to report at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 5 August 2016. Candidates will also be received as from 9 am. As for the applicants who do arrive the venue later than 6 pm of 5th August, 2016 all will be disqualified.
Thank you for visiting here. We do hope that the publication on Nigerian Army list Of Shortlisted Names For DSSC And SSC, was actually helpful. If you have any complaint about the publication, do use the comment box to reach us.