Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2016/2017

Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2016/2017

This publication is about those who have applied for the Army 75RRI. We are bringing this up so that those who applied can check for the Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates for screening. For those who applied, they are to check for their names by following the simple steps which bellow.
army You Can Also Read >>> Apply For The 2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form

Now take note that the said list is not yet out o, but i want to give applicants guidlines on how they can check for their names when the time comes. It will not take long for it to show up anyways. I usually do something like these each time an army application comes up. The sole purpose is to guide and inform them of the time when the shortlisted list was released officially

You Can Also Read >>> Nigerian Army 75RRI Pre-Screening Result 2016
If i am not mistaken, i said that when the list of the List of the successful candidates that are shortlisted for the Nigerian army 75 rri recruitment pre-screening examination is out, i will be publishing it on this website.

It should be noted that the pr-screening Examination will be taking place at the various center of choice based on the decision of the candidate on 28 May 2016. All successful applicants who will be qualified for the zonal screening from the pre-screening Examination will be told when they will be contacted

How to Check 2016/2017 Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates

All applicants that will be checking their names, are expected to Click here to confirm

At the section titled “Verify Application Status”, you are to put in your email address and application number to confirm your selection.

Then for those whose names appear, we say a big Congratulations.

For those who are among the Successful candidates from this year’s pre-sreening Examination, then you will be contacted to participate in the Zonal screening Exercise at the designated zonal centers in the candidate’s state of origin from 12 – 25 June 2016.

Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2016/2017

Comments

1. AbdulKabir says:

Please Sir, can someone use a statement of result instead of the original? Thanks.

2. Tankz alot!

3. Pls notify me when d result comes out. I mean d people they short listed there names. Thanks

4. ABIOLA pls notify me says:

Pls notify me

5. Thanks alot sir for your giuldance, may you walk and never fall cox gallantz dont fall but live to celebrate victory. God bless you and God bless Nigeria army

6. Fepbuin EphesianS TAMU says:

please contact me with my e-mail if it is ready
    thank you…………………..

7. Fepbuin EphesianS TAMU says:

have a great day and thanks alot i have enroll on the registration
    help me and send me a notification on my e-mail

8. i like army

9. dont call anyone for help if u didn’t see ur name

10. Raphael says:

pls ADM I have a mistake when filling my form instead of trade men/women I don’t no how it become non-trade..
    pls what will I do..

11. Solomon says:

Sir i made mistake on my height issue,actually my is 1.68 but i mistakenly write 1.62 do how do i go about it,and can i also be shortlisted without seeing my appearance……. Pls sir am waiting for ur reply Thank u sir

12. call on dis number for help 09031314536/08096039845

13. Tudonu kazeem says:

Tanx man am so happy to be here, may God help me dis year bcos d is my 4th time!!! I must wear dis kaaki b4 I die, dis 75 intake is my intake by grace of God!!!

14. Nyoryor Charity Barisi says:

Please notify me when the shortlisted names is out.
    thanks

15. adebanjo seguun says:

a
    ny information i beg notify me oo

16. adebanjo seguun says:

when was shortlist for rri75 is going too be out

17. Abraham says:

Receiving Invitation message shows you’re selected for pre-screening examination.

What if you didn’t receive it? That means
    you can’t visit examination center.
    Please tell me, I need to know.

18. Oluwafemi says:

Pls help me sumbodi told me dat d exam is no 2mao which is 28th of may

19. Ebin rose says:

Pls sir can the form be printed again after the first one and how need your response thanks.

20. you want your names shortlisted call 08082184381 or
    search for BRIG GEN JOHNSON OLAWUNMI on
    facebook and add him up.i tell you your dreams of
    becoming the Nigeria Army will come true.

21. MAJOR ADE AYO says:

if you know you apply for the 75rri recruit and have not been shortlisted and you willing to serve they father land call for assistance and you we be shortlisted immediately 07068039604 for urgent shortlist.

22. FOR ASSISTANCE INTO THE NIGERIA ARMY KINDLY CALL ME ON +2348168730898

23. FOR ASISTANCE INTO THE NIGERIA ARMY KINDLY CALL ME ON +2348168730898

24. abdullahi adams says:

i want to be a nigerian army for help my contry an my state os my family if eney can help me please do dat becose of god

25. what is the screening date for nigeria army dssc soldier.

26. Muhammad Ibrahim says:

THE Full List of candidates who were successful for the year 2016
    75TH(RRI) pre-screening examination for tradesmen/women and
    non-tradesmen/women has been released.
    The list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise is
    published on the
    Nigerian Army recruitment website.
    For Any candidates whose name is not
    shortlisted for the Pre Screening/Zonal-Screening Examination
    Should Contact me on 07084627625..to be shortlisted
    successfully and for your name to be
    selected among the Candidates going direct to the Depot for
    Training in Zaria
    Congratulations to all successful candidates

27. want to chekeshortlisted army intake 2016/2017.

28. nigeria"army says:

nigeria army shortlisting is on call 09054335631 for assistance and for enquiries