I am very pleased to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2016 has commenced now. Which means all interested applicants can now apply. Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment.
Shortly, i will be showing us the various procedures involved in the application process. Please do make sure you carefully go through this article before applying. Whatever question you may have or comment, please do let us know by dropping it at the comment box below.
For interested applicants, they must be Nigerian and inclusive must not be less than 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females. Applicants should be between 22 and 35 years by 31 December, 2016.
All Interested applicants must posses a minimum second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. The specific disciplines required are as follows: Anaesthetic Nurse, Anaesthetrist, Building Engineer, Chemistry Education, Computer Engineer,, Computer Science Education, Criminologist, Data Administrator, Dietician, Ear Nose and Throat Nurse, Electrical engineer, Electrical Electronic Education, English Education, Hospitality Managers(Caterers), Lawyers, Mathematics Education, Mechanical engineer, Network Engineer, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist Nurse, Optometrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Paediatric Nurse, Paediatrician, Psychologist, Purchasing and Supply, Radiographer, Radiologist, Satellite Communication Engineer, Satellite images Interpreter, Sociologist, Software developer/Programmer, Statistician, MBA.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
- Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
The Online registration stars on 18 February 2016 and will closes on the 10th of April 2016
Zonal Enlistment exercise will hold from 01-10 May 2016.
All Applicants are expected to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
Applicants must submit Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
Their Photocopies of:
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
Educational/ Trade Certificates.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How To Apply:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
Application Closing Date:
On completion of the application forms, all applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
All further information and inquiries should see instruction page on the website as from 18 February
Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment