Nigerian Agip Oil Scholarships 2016 – Nigerian Agip Oil company (NAOC ) 2016 Undergraduate scholarship scheme
Nigerian Agip Oil company University (NAOC )2016 scholarship.
How to apply for NAOC for Tertiary institutions.
Though many persons may have seen this before now which talks about the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture whose purpose revolves in the pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2015/2016 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, which will be effective from 13th June to 27th June, 2016.
The Various Category of Awards
The Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host
The National Merit Award – This session is meant For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, all intending applicants MUST be:
*A Registered and a Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
*A Certified 100 level students at the very time of application
It should be noted that The following categories of students will not be allowed to apply:
*200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
It will be Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Nigerian Agip Oil Scholarships 2016.
Host Communities Merit Award.
On this category, it will be Only applicants who are studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The Deadline For Application: The Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight June 27th, 2016.
All applicants should please take note that the aptitude test will take place at the various designated centres which will be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
This Application as it where, is opened to 100 level students only.
1. Please applicants should note that Before they start the application, ensure you have clearly scanned
copies of the following documents
*Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
(450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
*School ID Card
*Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
*Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
*Letter from CDC Chairman
2. They are to make sure that the documents are named according to what they represent
to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Please you are required to attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Make sure you provide a valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Applicants should follow the steps below for easy application:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if
available), educational information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all
documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to
download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department
sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in
step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the
National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
When applying copy any of the links into your browser and follow the links i have provided foe you earlier on the post. https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-
registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain
your National Identity Number
We also received a report that applicants can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Then you are expected to return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with your National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
All applicants should note that Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board