Nigeria Police Academy 2016 Registration.

Nigeria Police Academy 2016 Registration.

Thought we still have not entered into the year 2016, i will love to highlight the Registration procedures to getting your application online done. For those who applied for the 2015 edition and did not make it through, are hereby advised to re apply for the Nigeria Police Academy 2016 Registration.
This process involves the Nigeria Police Academy 2016 Registration which is an avenue to allow those applicants who are interested in applying for recruitment to the Nigerian Police via its academy.po

As it is, the Nigerian police have already made this application easy by allowing it to be done online. Remember that the admission into the academy is usually open to both females and male applicants who must have been noted for reputable character.
We will be learning the following based on this article. They are

1. The Police Academy official Website.

2. How to get the Nigerian Police Academy Form online.

3. How to apply and register for the Nigerian Police Academy Admission online.

4. Exam Registration Requirements.

5. How to check Nigerian Police Academy result online.

1. Below, i will be highlighting the various websites of the Nigeria Police Academy Official websites.
The official website of th Nigerian Police Academy is simply www.nigpoliceacademy.org. Infact, many will try to contradict this fact. Please note that there is no or there are no other official websites of the Nigeria Police apart from what i just showed you.

2. How to get the Nigerian Police Academy Form online.
My friends, the forms are usually sold at the banks. When you are done purchasing the form at the bank, you are expected to log on to the Nigeria Police Academy official website at www.nigpoliceacademy.org. On logging to the site, you are to fill some required information online.
Remember that the application is to be filled and submitted online. After you must have filled and submitted the form online, then you are to download the acknowledge form online too.

3. Exam Registration Requirements.
For those who might have successfully applied and submitted he online registration, and must have also collected their downloaded acknowledge slip, are also required to present the following requirement before you can write an examination.

A. Acknowledge form downloaded from the official Nigeria Police Website.

B. JAMB Slip

C. Examination Card

D. 2 postcard size photographs ( 3.3×5 inches)

E. Bank payment Slip and confirmation page.

4. How to check Nigerian Police Academy result online.

There should be no problem with dealing with this issue at all. Because all information that you need are all available on the Nigeria Police Academy are available at the official website at www.nigpoliceacademy.org.

Comments

1. please sir, I have been to many zenith bank in purchase of 2016 Nigerian police academy form but the bank said that the form is not available, so is it that the form is not ready or i should keep checking?

2. wait till ending january. it will surely be out for sale

3. Olawoore Steve says:

I seek direct entry admission to study Law at the Nigeria Police Academy.
    I have B.A.degree in History and International Studies. Am I eligibl e? When you will the forms be available for sale

4. starwa comrade says:

pls admin,while waiting for d form to come out, what abt jamb stuff? is abt to close now? pls I need more enlightment of dat. I mean jamb stufff. pls admin.

5. Admin, How Interested Candidates Will Obtain Jamb Form Without Nigeria Police Academy Application Form? Last Application Form Commenced From November 2014- March 2015 Pls. We’re Waiting For 2016 Application Form.

6. can I send my o’level result to u, either I can use it or not

7. George sambo says:

I pray that the sky is our stating points, for those fellows that want to join the NPA.

8. pls sir is they anything hanging that makes NPA not to release form in time

9. Cadet stella says:

Pls d form is out now but banks will commence sale on the 25th of january

10. OLOKPA Williams says:

Admi pls make all necessary post as concerns (1)wen will d form b out (2) how & were to buy d form (3)exams centre & cut- off marks .
    This my 4th time of trying & i will not give up cos it’s my dream university to study #Law” pls admi i need dis admission Dan Ever thanks 08162953932

11. adeniran ademola says:

pls bro can I have your number so as to contact u for help and for update on on d admission to d academy’s

12. agbaku victor says:

dear admin, can you pls help me with the procedure of entrance into the NIGERIA POLICE ACAEDEMY?
    what and what do i need to do?

13. George sambo says:

The foam is not yet out,but u can contact me on this number for help.08035020014

14. George sambo says:

Contact my Facebook page at itz George sambo for more information.

15. If you need help for your name to be on the successful list on the Nigeria police academy call Igp Solomon -08082102905

16. please sir my name is ahmad yakubu from kaduna state
    sir please when will the form be out
    kind regard and best of luck

17. Mukhtar Khalifa Hashim says:

Please admin when is the from going to be avelebul in the banks

18. Ruth genesis says:

Sir,when will the form be out for sale

19. when will this portal open

20. Solomon joe says:

Admin diz is january ending bt the form is not yet out.whats wrong?

21. omotosho sherif says:

i was told today dat d police academy form is out

22. omotosho sherif says:

is it true please i need ur urgent reply

23. bashal olashile says:

admin, please what is the jamb cut off mark in to the Nigeria police academy

24. i just wrote my jamb n the academy is my 1st choice and still they havnt said anything about the forms…i am successful at jamb n now i dont even know wat next to do

25. TOLULOPE VICTOR says:

pls sir is d form out?..am through with my jamb just remaining the form. And where will I get it?

26. sir. I have HND civil engineering . am I eligible??! to go for direct entry admission to Nigeria police academy ?? when you will the forms be available for sale??

27. Admin I have scored my jamb now and am going to write waec in this year. if I got it can I use the waec statement pls help me through

28. George sambo says:

Do not give money to anybody and no body can help u to get the foam except u yourself at zenith bank or first bank,beware of fruadsters the NPA do not operate true Facebook or any social network,don’t give money to anybody.

29. Please admin when would the form be available in banks

30. I have biologyc5 English language c5 mathsc6 commercea1 can I study psychology in npa?

31. Pls sir when is police academy form will be available

32. Pls Admin, I have Diploma in Law, can I be admitted into NPA via Direct Entry?

33. opeolu folake says:

Admin i wrote my jamb by the grace of GOD and was successful,also registered NPA as my first choice but sir after i obtain the form,fill in the form what’s the next thing to do and can someone use WAEC statement .

34. Sir,what of those applying for short service program,is it da same procedures or how is it

35. THE PROVIDED WEBSITE IS NOT OPENING PLEASE WHICH ONE SHOULD WE USE

36. iwuala flavius o says:

sir i want to know if the form is out.

37. please can i buy the form and register even when i did nt put it as my university in jamb??

38. pls admin, sir I av been unable 2 print d acknowledgment form since d day I obtained d form online. wat can I do??

39. I couldn’t find the acknowledgment form to download please Sir I really need your help! What must I do to download?

40. Please how can i download the acknowledgment form?..because have filled in the application form online but no portal for downloading the acknowledgment form. Kindly reply via email-ollytcheerful@yahoo.com

41. how do i print my exam card pls

42. johnson says:

Am trying to print d acknowledgment card and exam card and is not printing what should I do .