Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 – Apply Now

Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 – Now i have decided to make this publication not because the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 is out but because i want to ensure that i give a proper gulidlines so that those who may want to apply for it wont find it difficult to do so.

I could still remember that before the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 came out, i did an initial publication like this and many persons called to thank me for it. As at now, there is no concrete date on when the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 will be starting but i am assuring you that it will surely start and when the time comes, i will be making a first publication on that. All you need to do is to is to drop your email on the comment box and when the recruitment starts, i will email you directly. navy

You can click the link above and apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017

please ensure you read through this publication carefully because i will be giving us the criterial and requirements that will be needed for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018. Last time, the major issues many faced was that they could nit provide some of the documents needed not because they don’t hsve it but because they could not provide it at that time because of time factor and that is why i am going to list out all the requirements needed for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 so that all intending applicants can go on get them ready before the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 starts.

Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements

As i have promised before now, below are the list of all the requirements should be provided by any intending applicants who would want to by the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017. Below the requirements are stated as follows.

1. Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.

3. For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not apply. Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively. Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.

4. The the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders. For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.

All applicants must be unmarried because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.

All prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.

All prospective applicants should note that they must be Nigerian by birth before they can apply.

The underlisted challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.

1. Short sight

2. Ear problem

3. Previous orthopedic operation

4. Flat foot

5. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)

6. Fracture

7. Stammering, or any natural disability

Please note that all candidates and  applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.

Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment

While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.

1. To provide Applicants Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.

2. Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.

3. A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.

4. Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.

NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY: Please all applicants are to note that The Nigeria Navy representatives  warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017, you are to click here

Please if you would want to have a first hand information on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018, please reach me via the comment box and ensure you drop your email adress.

Comments

1. Eyong Ajah Ofem says:

Thank you so much sir for the information given to us( me peraonally). I am very grateful. The good Lord will surely bless you for your good work. Once more I say; thank you.

2. Kabiru ibrahim says:

I want to apply for navy pls sir hlp me

3. Eyong Ajah Ofem says:

sir please what about Navy direct short service?

4. Victor Daniel says:

your help is indeed needed sir, God bless you

5. Hosea joseph says:

Pls inform me by nuhuyusuf22@yahoo.com
    Or call meon 07012555049/08148940671
    09024703486 pls

6. please Sir, When the Nigerian navy forum comes out, please notify me on it, This is my Phone number 08160142888. And my Email. adelakunsamueloluwaferanmi@gmail.com

7. please keep me update, when the Nigerian navy comes out,… adelakunsamueloluwaferanmi@gmail.com

8. Pls sir inform me when nigerian nay form is out,i want to be a navy. This is my email. Ifeyichio@gmail.com thank you so much sir

9. I would like to know when navy form is out, please mail me iammrdonald@yahoo.com

10. OMOTOSO OKEOWO GABRIEL says:

thanks for the information’
    , okeomotoso92@GMAIL.COM

11. Pls sir am vry vry much interested in NN i would love to be inform when d 2017 recruiting form is out this my number thanks 08035055544

12. Nnaa Dum-mene says:

Pls I want to know either can some one who is writing SSCE exam can pick the navy form at the same year and it will be accepted pls I need a reply but not the first time of writing the exam. thanks

13. OMOTOSO OLALEKAN SAMUEL. says:

pls update me when it is out..NAVY FORM…07016381270

14. Amaonyeiro Christopher says:

When the recruitment starts, please notify me
    this is my email: christopheramaonyeiro@yahoo.com

15. Pls am interested keep me update

16. Pls notify me as soon as the form for 2017/2018 comes out….THANKS….

17. ABDULHAFEES says:

Thank u for d information dis is my email ALAMEEN1416@GMAIL.COM

18. peter chidi says:

gud day sir, pls I need to be informed when 2017/2018 navy form will b out… chukwudiokapetshawn@gmail.com
    tnx

19. Samson olanrewaju adeleke says:

20. Samson olanrewaju adeleke says:

Thank u sir, please sir can i make use of my statement of result and i have trade test because i went too technical college, i have unified diploma engineering which is statement of result in technical college, can i used it in navy recruitment this my 08022778203 pls sir inbox me

21. Akeredolu busayo vincent says:

notify me abt more on navy

22. opaleye olanshile says:

I want u to inform me if d 2017,2018 form for Nigerian navy is out

23. Abubakar Lawal Ahmad says:

24. Thank you for such rightful things you do and is a sign of PATRIOTISM may God bless you.Please inform me when Navy form is out or to inbox me 08069137784

25. Thank You Please Inform Me When It Is Out sir My Email Is lawalabubakar909@gmail.com

26. Yusuf nuhu says:

Pls sir am willing to apply inform me when the form is out

27. Pls sir inform me when nigerian nay form is out, 9japroudly@gmail.com

28. king talent says:

Pls contact

29. please contact me when he navy form is out sir. my email is:
    kingsammie8@gmail.com
    08189629965

30. I am soo much interested in applying for the navy but all the requirement will be a little difficult for me to provide so sir/ma please help me and i will be so thankful.

31. Thank You sir please I have Federal Labour Trade Test (Grade III,II and I) in Electrical Installation sir can I apply Navy with it as Project Technician and also I have O”Level but in Art Department and I have 8 Credits including English Language and Mathematics can I apply for. I am waiting for reply may God bless you.thank You Sir Here is my phone number 08069137784

32. Johnson Samuel says:

Please when once the form is out,kindly mail.

33. SEGUN EMMANUEL says:

PLS SIR ALERT ME WHEN THE NAVY FORM IS OUT SIR HERE IS MA NUMBER AND MAIL 09059689624, 09071126699 OLAGUNJUSEGUNEMMANUEL@YAHOO.COM

34. Please inform me when the form is out 2016/17, at akpakelechi1@yahoo.com

35. Victor nworie says:

Thank you sir please notify me when the form is out this is my email. Victornworie1@gmail.com

36. Oluwakemi says:

Thank you for the info.

37. I appreciate your effort so far. Pls notify me when the 2017 recruitment form is out. Thanks
    dongiddy111@gmail.com

38. francis nelson says:

thanks a lot sir.

39. kizito julius says:

thank u sir, and we all hope that you won’t fail us cause we now u will informe us when the form is out.

40. kizito julius says:

thank u sir for this information and please do well to inform us when the form is out thank you God bless you 08106376552

41. Please notify me if navy form is out thanks God bless you all

42. abdulsalam ibrahim says:

i wish to join the navy next year but can i be there because my height is 1.62mm

43. PETER UMOREN says:

It is a previlage to be here, so feed me information when the recruitment form is out. my Email— peterumoren0@gmail.com

44. PETER UMOREN says:

Thanks and God bless you peterumoren0@gmail.com

45. onyedieke Valentine says:

Pls sir I will really appreciate this if u help me and God bless u sir

46. phone francis says:

am interested please inform me when the form is ready here are my contact. 07062715851 okoyefrancis23@gmail.com

47. Pls sir inform me wen the form is out thank you

48. Pls sir, notify me with this number:08121577547 when ever the NAVY FORM for the year 2017/2018 will be out for the interested candidate.

49. ebune solomon says:

please i want to be updated on when the nevy form will out and can you still go back to continue ur school after getting the nevy job?

50. ajayi samuel says:
  51. Please Notify me 2017/2018 registration

52. please notify me when the form is out, (Nigerian navy)

53. Michael kalz says:

pls sir with due respect, I’d like to be informed when the recruitment for 2017 commences. The email is #mikhaelball@yahoo.com. thanks and remain blessed.

54. fabunmi Akorede olamide says:

God bless you and happy new year

55. fabunmi Akorede olamide says:

God bless you and happy new year, you can also reach me through 08102348351

56. ndimali50.nm@gmail.com
    this is my email please notify me anytime the form is out thanks sir.

57. Joy James says:

Thanks for the information Sir, please Sir notify me as soon as navy recruitment form 2017 is out. Thanks

58. Abas utin says:

I’m interested… this is my email-abasiofonutin@gmail.com. please notify me.

59. Please admin i will like to get a notification email as soon as the form is out.Thank you.

60. Please admin will like to get a notification via my email as soon as the form is out.Thank you.

61. ajewole seun says:

sir,thank you so much for you efforts, may Almighty God strengthen you the more, pls notify me when Nigeria navy recruitment form 2017 is out through this email, ajewoleseun2@gmail.com, or my number 08037823467.God bless you sir.

62. Good morn sir, pls i want u to keep me updating when d nigerian navy form is out sir, dis is my contact sir 08099778487, i will be glad if u can do dat for me sir…

63. Ofoesuwa destiny says:

Sir i have been tried this for so many years but not possible, but believe this year is mine. Pls inbox me anytime is out thi oluwaratimidestiny2018@gmail.com

64. Gabriel Franklin says:

I really i appreciate your effort, GOD bless you.

65. Gabriel frank says:

Thank you very much sir.

66. Sir,
    Please help me know when the form for 2017 is out

67. i nid update via email when 2017 navy recruitement form will b out.

68. I will love to join sir this my email for 2017/2018 ogechililian26245@gmail.com my. Phone number 08131526005

69. Please notify me asap the navy recruitment form is out am definitely interested samuelolaoye01@gmail.com

70. Francis okafor nwankwo says:

thanks for ur information sir,pls notify me sir when the form for 2017/2018 is our here is my number and my Gmail 08144710197,franknwankwo7@gmail.com

71. Francis okafor nwankwo says:

pls sir when the Nigeria forum comes out pls notify me,here is my number 08244710197

72. Idorenyin John udosen says:
  73. Adedeji segun says:

Plz sir inform me when the form comes out sir thanks

74. Esimai Evan says:

Please Sir, I need your help with 2017 Nigerian Navy form to make my dream come true.

75. wen navy form is out pls let me know

76. sam eleazar says:

sir please help me my phone number is 08108160862

77. VALENTINE says:

Thanks and may God make u bigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,valentineahmed94@outlook.com

78. mathias hassan says:

tank you sir

79. Pls what about the DSS in navy when will dt bê out my number. 08064625963.tans.

80. Pls, what about the DSS in navy. When will dt bê out. My number 08064625963,& my Mail vera.cares1@gmail.com. Thanks.

81. New yr greetnz,am Stephen interested in 2017/2018 nigeria navy form bt the age posted 18 to 21, what if some one of age of 24 that’s not a nurse is he or she permitted to pick up the form.
    Inf:08109049861
    Gmail: stephennwoke441@gmail.com

82. Leera Belief says:

sir, pls notify me when the Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment exercise starts.
    email; adoorabromi@gmail.com
    phone; 08161366487

83. IHUNDA NGANGA ELIJAH says:

I LOVE THE WORK YOU ARE DOING, I HAVE LONG TO SEE YOU IN PERSON BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO SO MAY GOD GRANT YOU MORE GRACE, I AM A GRADUATE OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OF OWERRI, I HAVE BEEN DESIRING TO JOIN THE NAVAL FORCE EVEN BEFORE I GRADUATED. PLS I WNT TO HELP ME AND INFORM ME ON TIME FOR GRADUATES RECRUITMENT. MY NUMBER IS 08033854341, AND EMAIL NGANGAPRIDEHUNDA@GMAIL.COM

84. Thanks for taking out time to help US with ur info……. I’ll like to know when its out also airforce and their past questions…….. Also interview hints

85. prosper odili says:

ok……!!!!!!!!!!

86. Babalola Divine says:

Please Sir Notify Me

87. nwigwe david says:

pls sir,i am interested and i will be very happy if you help me pls sir notify me with this number 08096737737 THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

88. Adebori Abayomi says:

pls update me when the Nigerian navy form
    is out for 2017/2018, here are my contact: 07018643918, or adebori_all@yahoo.com
    thanks

89. yommy success says:

fank u sir pls i need it because am in love wiv dis job sir

90. chisom andrew says:

Thanks for the information brother.

91. sir pls notify me when the form for 2017 comes out
    07036817304, 08112121350.

92. Amaka Nwokolo says:

pls sir am interested I couldn’t make it the last time. pls help me

93. Amaka Nwokolo says:

this is my email am interested pls I couldn’t make it the last time. odiwommafaith@gmail.com. 08161930341 thanks

94. Sir Clemo says:

just mail me when the registration is on

95. Idorenyin Ukpong says:

Thanks for the information and guidelines you’ve given us, am grateful sir.

96. please notify me when the form is out, my email, yusufsalimattairu1122@gmail.com

97. kelly narebor says:
  98. i will still say a big thanks you for this info

99. Oluwadurotimi says:

Sir, I God bless you for this blog…. my email is rotimiahmmed@gmail.com

sir, about the signature on the passport photographs, who is to actually Sign and stamp it was because I really don’t understand this the (C) indicate in the article above… thanks in advance

100. Oluwadurotimi says:

Sir, God bless you for this blog,

about the signature on the passport photographs, who is to actually sign and stamp it…. because I really don’t understand this (C) indicated above. thanks you very much

101. Adeniran Oluwatobi says:

pls sir notify me if the form is out, cus i have interest in it.

102. Adeniran Oluwatobi says:
  103. Idorenyin Ukpong says:

I really appreciate your effort in trying to reach out to people. Thanks sir! Here’s my mail address(dontexy.com@gmail.com) and my mobile number(07039321908).God bless you sir.

104. Nkwocha Bright says:

I need to know the date for navy recruitment. This is my phone number

105. Daniel Omokhodion says:

please sir contact me when it comes out, may the good Lord GOD bless you as you u inbox my mail pls dis is my contact also you can also text me, 09053576758

106. Ekemini james says:

my mail sir ekeminiokon49@gmail.com Phone number is 09065407442

107. Thanks I would be glad if am notified

108. Thank you sir plz inform ndeasmond@yahoo.com or wisdomuba147@gmail.com thanks alot

109. Ayanda kehinde says:

please when the Navy 2017/2018 form is out, abeg holla me

ma phone number; 08032365271

mail@ oluwasegunayanda@gmail.com

110. plz i need a notification for nigeria navy recruitment alert when it start and my phone no 07084713088

111. Theophilus Chika says:

Sir,am very thankful for being thoughtful.
    please keep me updated on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form once it’s out, I really wanna serve my country Nigeria by being a soldier.thanks. pls callme on 09070709800.

112. Thank you sir for this information
    bobofred86@gmail.com
    bobofred86@yahoo.com

113. Nicholas Ogar says:

Thnx n God blez u sir

114. please inform me adejoke.dada@yahoo.com or call 08140586005

115. chosen success says:

Thanks a lot for the information….. God bless you…… Chosensuccess95@gmail.com

116. chosen success says:

Thanks a lot for the information.
    Chosensuccess95@gmail.com

117. Paul. Odungide says:

Please Sir notify me when they form is out.. Thanks.

118. Alegu uchenna. M. says:

Please Sir I’ll like to know when the form will be out, here is my number 08187344294 and My email is mosesuchenna1992@gmail.com

119. My name is shittu muhammed says:

120. Nkereuwem G. says:

THANK YOU SIR, FOR THE INFORMATION, PLEASE SIR, NOTIFY ME WHEN THE 2017/2018 NAVY FORM IS OUT ON MY EMAIL: delightsome6655@gmail.com

121. Amelia Oliseh says:

Thanks for the information given.
    amel.oliseh@gmail.com

122. Amelia Oliseh says:

please notify me here

123. Ikufisile Johnson Abiodun says:

Sir, I will like to be informed when forms are out. Thanks. 08058110231

124. God bles u sir,d God dat answere by fire shall answer all ur needs frm even NJN Amen?,plz sir inform me intime if navy form s out sir bcus i cant wayt to bcum navy man,,,,,or here s my whatsapp number…….07066808123,,,God bles u sir

125. Please notify me when the Nigerian Navy Form/Recruitment will be on…thanks

126. Thank you for the info
    Madukwemercy@yahoo.com

127. Thank u as u notified me…. God bless

128. Usman Ibrahim says:

Thank you very much dear, we really appreciate your king gesture. My email onec again ibrahimusman668@gmail.com. Thanks

129. Oluwadurotimi says:

please sir I’m rotimiahmmed@gmail.com

130. tanks very much for d information pls update me wen d form is out @ yungemzy1@gmail.com

131. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

PLC notify me when the form is ready God bless u

132. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

notify me when the form is ready God bless u

suleimankkr92@gmail.com

133. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

PLC notify me when the form is ready God bless u
    suleimankkr92@gmail.com

134. jethro clement says:

tanxs for the information pls this is my email jethroclent16@gmail.com

135. Will love to know when the form is out sir damilola225@yahoo.com

136. samuel matthew says:

thank you sir it a grate work you doing and am very much happy with your work GOD bless.

137. tobi rafael says:

Please sir inform me when the nigerian navy form for 2017 is out. Thank you

138. tobi rafael says:
  139. Please can I register Nigeria Navy with O’level two sitting results?

140. Pls I want to be informed when it’s out ,ojeamiandavidsaturday @gmail.com

141. nice one keep it up.in case if any of d DSSC form cums out notify me on stanleystilo44@gmail.com

142. salami oluwaseun says:

THANKS FOR LOVE SIR, MY EMAIL: salamiseun31@gmail.com …. phone number 08102270472

143. sadauna sunday says:

sir,pls let me if nn recruitment form out

144. Pls notify me wen d Navy 2017 recruitment form is out on….

Tnk u sir

145. Pls notify me wen d 2017/2018 Navy form is out sir tnk u sir.

146. Pls notify me sir am intrested on d 2017/2018 recruitment in Navy sir . onengiyeamayeigoni@gmail.com
    Tnk u sir ,

147. Please sir, I will love to be inform when the commencement of Nigeria Navy recruitment will be out.

Thanks…

148. Meame Dumbari says:

pls keep on doing the good things.

149. Thanks for the information,Msule1953@gmail.com

150. oloyede opeyemi says:

Thanks sir for the good work…the lord will continue to be your strength… pls sir let me know when is time for the recruitment..

151. Please keep me updated always.

152. thankz for your kind gesture, ibrahimdanga3@gmail.com

153. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am highly interested Nigerian Navy recruitment please notify me even with my number 07064916355 Thanks and God bless you

154. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am interested notify me even on 07064916355

155. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am interested notify me even on 07064916355 or aondoakaaavalumun1@gmail.com

156. pls keep me posted when d Nigeria Navy recruitment 2017 is out.

157. Pls keep me posted when d Nigeria Navy recruitment 2017 form is out
    dumispk2@gmail.com

158. thank you sir for this information you give us

159. thank you sir for this information you give us email salihubabajibril@gmail.com

160. i really want to join the Nigerian navy.
    I really appreciate sir.
    08112121350, 07036817304
    nsohkingz@gmail.com

161. ABDULLAHI YUNUS says:

PLS. SIR IF NAVYRECRUITMENT 2017/2018 OUT LET US NO BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND I PRAY THIS YEAR GOD WILL ANSWER MY PRAYER THANK YOU VERY MUCH

162. pls I would like to know wen d form is out thanks.

163. thank you sir. Pls notify me when the form come out 08020848349

164. Please notify me via my email,God bless you.