Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 – Apply Now

Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 – Now i have decided to make this publication not because the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 is out but because i want to ensure that i give a proper gulidlines so that those who may want to apply for it wont find it difficult to do so.

I could still remember that before the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 came out, i did an initial publication like this and many persons called to thank me for it. As at now, there is no concrete date on when the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 will be starting but i am assuring you that it will surely start and when the time comes, i will be making a first publication on that. All you need to do is to is to drop your email on the comment box and when the recruitment starts, i will email you directly. navy

You can click the link above and apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017

please ensure you read through this publication carefully because i will be giving us the criterial and requirements that will be needed for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018. Last time, the major issues many faced was that they could nit provide some of the documents needed not because they don’t hsve it but because they could not provide it at that time because of time factor and that is why i am going to list out all the requirements needed for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 so that all intending applicants can go on get them ready before the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 starts.

Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements

As i have promised before now, below are the list of all the requirements should be provided by any intending applicants who would want to by the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017. Below the requirements are stated as follows.

1. Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.

3. For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not apply. Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively. Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.

4. The the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders. For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.

All applicants must be unmarried because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.

All prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.

All prospective applicants should note that they must be Nigerian by birth before they can apply.

The underlisted challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.

1. Short sight

2. Ear problem

3. Previous orthopedic operation

4. Flat foot

5. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)

6. Fracture

7. Stammering, or any natural disability

Please note that all candidates and  applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.

Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment

While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.

1. To provide Applicants Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.

2. Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.

3. A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.

4. Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.

NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY: Please all applicants are to note that The Nigeria Navy representatives  warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017, you are to click here

Please if you would want to have a first hand information on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018, please reach me via the comment box and ensure you drop your email adress.

Comments

1. Eyong Ajah Ofem says:

Thank you so much sir for the information given to us( me peraonally). I am very grateful. The good Lord will surely bless you for your good work. Once more I say; thank you.

2. Kabiru ibrahim says:

I want to apply for navy pls sir hlp me

3. Eyong Ajah Ofem says:

sir please what about Navy direct short service?

4. Victor Daniel says:

your help is indeed needed sir, God bless you

5. Hosea joseph says:

Pls inform me by nuhuyusuf22@yahoo.com
    Or call meon 07012555049/08148940671
    09024703486 pls

6. please Sir, When the Nigerian navy forum comes out, please notify me on it, This is my Phone number 08160142888. And my Email. adelakunsamueloluwaferanmi@gmail.com

7. please keep me update, when the Nigerian navy comes out,… adelakunsamueloluwaferanmi@gmail.com

8. Pls sir inform me when nigerian nay form is out,i want to be a navy. This is my email. Ifeyichio@gmail.com thank you so much sir

9. I would like to know when navy form is out, please mail me iammrdonald@yahoo.com

10. OMOTOSO OKEOWO GABRIEL says:

thanks for the information’
    , okeomotoso92@GMAIL.COM

11. Pls sir am vry vry much interested in NN i would love to be inform when d 2017 recruiting form is out this my number thanks 08035055544

12. Nnaa Dum-mene says:

Pls I want to know either can some one who is writing SSCE exam can pick the navy form at the same year and it will be accepted pls I need a reply but not the first time of writing the exam. thanks

13. OMOTOSO OLALEKAN SAMUEL. says:

pls update me when it is out..NAVY FORM…07016381270

14. Amaonyeiro Christopher says:

When the recruitment starts, please notify me
    this is my email: christopheramaonyeiro@yahoo.com

15. Pls am interested keep me update

16. Pls notify me as soon as the form for 2017/2018 comes out….THANKS….

17. ABDULHAFEES says:

Thank u for d information dis is my email ALAMEEN1416@GMAIL.COM

18. peter chidi says:

gud day sir, pls I need to be informed when 2017/2018 navy form will b out… chukwudiokapetshawn@gmail.com
    tnx

19. Samson olanrewaju adeleke says:

20. Samson olanrewaju adeleke says:

Thank u sir, please sir can i make use of my statement of result and i have trade test because i went too technical college, i have unified diploma engineering which is statement of result in technical college, can i used it in navy recruitment this my 08022778203 pls sir inbox me

21. Akeredolu busayo vincent says:

notify me abt more on navy

22. opaleye olanshile says:

I want u to inform me if d 2017,2018 form for Nigerian navy is out

23. Abubakar Lawal Ahmad says:

24. Thank you for such rightful things you do and is a sign of PATRIOTISM may God bless you.Please inform me when Navy form is out or to inbox me 08069137784

25. Thank You Please Inform Me When It Is Out sir My Email Is lawalabubakar909@gmail.com

26. Yusuf nuhu says:

Pls sir am willing to apply inform me when the form is out

27. Pls sir inform me when nigerian nay form is out, 9japroudly@gmail.com

28. king talent says:

Pls contact

29. please contact me when he navy form is out sir. my email is:
    kingsammie8@gmail.com
    08189629965

30. I am soo much interested in applying for the navy but all the requirement will be a little difficult for me to provide so sir/ma please help me and i will be so thankful.

31. Thank You sir please I have Federal Labour Trade Test (Grade III,II and I) in Electrical Installation sir can I apply Navy with it as Project Technician and also I have O”Level but in Art Department and I have 8 Credits including English Language and Mathematics can I apply for. I am waiting for reply may God bless you.thank You Sir Here is my phone number 08069137784

32. Johnson Samuel says:

Please when once the form is out,kindly mail.

33. SEGUN EMMANUEL says:

PLS SIR ALERT ME WHEN THE NAVY FORM IS OUT SIR HERE IS MA NUMBER AND MAIL 09059689624, 09071126699 OLAGUNJUSEGUNEMMANUEL@YAHOO.COM

34. Please inform me when the form is out 2016/17, at akpakelechi1@yahoo.com

35. Victor nworie says:

Thank you sir please notify me when the form is out this is my email. Victornworie1@gmail.com

36. Oluwakemi says:

Thank you for the info.

37. I appreciate your effort so far. Pls notify me when the 2017 recruitment form is out. Thanks
    dongiddy111@gmail.com

38. francis nelson says:

thanks a lot sir.

39. kizito julius says:

thank u sir, and we all hope that you won’t fail us cause we now u will informe us when the form is out.

40. kizito julius says:

thank u sir for this information and please do well to inform us when the form is out thank you God bless you 08106376552

41. Please notify me if navy form is out thanks God bless you all

42. abdulsalam ibrahim says:

i wish to join the navy next year but can i be there because my height is 1.62mm

43. PETER UMOREN says:

It is a previlage to be here, so feed me information when the recruitment form is out. my Email— peterumoren0@gmail.com

44. PETER UMOREN says:

Thanks and God bless you peterumoren0@gmail.com

45. onyedieke Valentine says:

Pls sir I will really appreciate this if u help me and God bless u sir

46. phone francis says:

am interested please inform me when the form is ready here are my contact. 07062715851 okoyefrancis23@gmail.com

47. Pls sir inform me wen the form is out thank you

48. Pls sir, notify me with this number:08121577547 when ever the NAVY FORM for the year 2017/2018 will be out for the interested candidate.

49. ebune solomon says:

please i want to be updated on when the nevy form will out and can you still go back to continue ur school after getting the nevy job?

50. ajayi samuel says:
  51. Please Notify me 2017/2018 registration

52. please notify me when the form is out, (Nigerian navy)

53. Michael kalz says:

pls sir with due respect, I’d like to be informed when the recruitment for 2017 commences. The email is #mikhaelball@yahoo.com. thanks and remain blessed.

54. fabunmi Akorede olamide says:

God bless you and happy new year

55. fabunmi Akorede olamide says:

God bless you and happy new year, you can also reach me through 08102348351

56. ndimali50.nm@gmail.com
    this is my email please notify me anytime the form is out thanks sir.

57. Joy James says:

Thanks for the information Sir, please Sir notify me as soon as navy recruitment form 2017 is out. Thanks

58. Abas utin says:

I’m interested… this is my email-abasiofonutin@gmail.com. please notify me.

59. Please admin i will like to get a notification email as soon as the form is out.Thank you.

60. Please admin will like to get a notification via my email as soon as the form is out.Thank you.

61. ajewole seun says:

sir,thank you so much for you efforts, may Almighty God strengthen you the more, pls notify me when Nigeria navy recruitment form 2017 is out through this email, ajewoleseun2@gmail.com, or my number 08037823467.God bless you sir.

62. Good morn sir, pls i want u to keep me updating when d nigerian navy form is out sir, dis is my contact sir 08099778487, i will be glad if u can do dat for me sir…

63. Ofoesuwa destiny says:

Sir i have been tried this for so many years but not possible, but believe this year is mine. Pls inbox me anytime is out thi oluwaratimidestiny2018@gmail.com

64. Gabriel Franklin says:

I really i appreciate your effort, GOD bless you.

65. Gabriel frank says:

Thank you very much sir.

66. Sir,
    Please help me know when the form for 2017 is out

67. i nid update via email when 2017 navy recruitement form will b out.

68. I will love to join sir this my email for 2017/2018 ogechililian26245@gmail.com my. Phone number 08131526005

69. Please notify me asap the navy recruitment form is out am definitely interested samuelolaoye01@gmail.com

70. Francis okafor nwankwo says:

thanks for ur information sir,pls notify me sir when the form for 2017/2018 is our here is my number and my Gmail 08144710197,franknwankwo7@gmail.com

71. Francis okafor nwankwo says:

pls sir when the Nigeria forum comes out pls notify me,here is my number 08244710197

72. Idorenyin John udosen says:
  73. Adedeji segun says:

Plz sir inform me when the form comes out sir thanks

74. Esimai Evan says:

Please Sir, I need your help with 2017 Nigerian Navy form to make my dream come true.

75. wen navy form is out pls let me know

76. sam eleazar says:

sir please help me my phone number is 08108160862

77. VALENTINE says:

Thanks and may God make u bigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,valentineahmed94@outlook.com

78. mathias hassan says:

tank you sir

79. Pls what about the DSS in navy when will dt bê out my number. 08064625963.tans.

80. Pls, what about the DSS in navy. When will dt bê out. My number 08064625963,& my Mail vera.cares1@gmail.com. Thanks.

81. New yr greetnz,am Stephen interested in 2017/2018 nigeria navy form bt the age posted 18 to 21, what if some one of age of 24 that’s not a nurse is he or she permitted to pick up the form.
    Inf:08109049861
    Gmail: stephennwoke441@gmail.com

82. Leera Belief says:

sir, pls notify me when the Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment exercise starts.
    email; adoorabromi@gmail.com
    phone; 08161366487

83. IHUNDA NGANGA ELIJAH says:

I LOVE THE WORK YOU ARE DOING, I HAVE LONG TO SEE YOU IN PERSON BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO SO MAY GOD GRANT YOU MORE GRACE, I AM A GRADUATE OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OF OWERRI, I HAVE BEEN DESIRING TO JOIN THE NAVAL FORCE EVEN BEFORE I GRADUATED. PLS I WNT TO HELP ME AND INFORM ME ON TIME FOR GRADUATES RECRUITMENT. MY NUMBER IS 08033854341, AND EMAIL NGANGAPRIDEHUNDA@GMAIL.COM

84. Thanks for taking out time to help US with ur info……. I’ll like to know when its out also airforce and their past questions…….. Also interview hints

85. prosper odili says:

ok……!!!!!!!!!!

86. Babalola Divine says:

Please Sir Notify Me

87. nwigwe david says:

pls sir,i am interested and i will be very happy if you help me pls sir notify me with this number 08096737737 THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

88. Adebori Abayomi says:

pls update me when the Nigerian navy form
    is out for 2017/2018, here are my contact: 07018643918, or adebori_all@yahoo.com
    thanks

89. yommy success says:

fank u sir pls i need it because am in love wiv dis job sir

90. chisom andrew says:

Thanks for the information brother.

91. sir pls notify me when the form for 2017 comes out
    07036817304, 08112121350.

92. Amaka Nwokolo says:

pls sir am interested I couldn’t make it the last time. pls help me

93. Amaka Nwokolo says:

this is my email am interested pls I couldn’t make it the last time. odiwommafaith@gmail.com. 08161930341 thanks

94. Sir Clemo says:

just mail me when the registration is on

95. Idorenyin Ukpong says:

Thanks for the information and guidelines you’ve given us, am grateful sir.

96. please notify me when the form is out, my email, yusufsalimattairu1122@gmail.com

97. kelly narebor says:
  98. i will still say a big thanks you for this info

99. Oluwadurotimi says:

Sir, I God bless you for this blog…. my email is rotimiahmmed@gmail.com

sir, about the signature on the passport photographs, who is to actually Sign and stamp it was because I really don’t understand this the (C) indicate in the article above… thanks in advance

100. Oluwadurotimi says:

Sir, God bless you for this blog,

about the signature on the passport photographs, who is to actually sign and stamp it…. because I really don’t understand this (C) indicated above. thanks you very much

101. Adeniran Oluwatobi says:

pls sir notify me if the form is out, cus i have interest in it.

102. Adeniran Oluwatobi says:
  103. Idorenyin Ukpong says:

I really appreciate your effort in trying to reach out to people. Thanks sir! Here’s my mail address(dontexy.com@gmail.com) and my mobile number(07039321908).God bless you sir.

104. Nkwocha Bright says:

I need to know the date for navy recruitment. This is my phone number

105. Daniel Omokhodion says:

please sir contact me when it comes out, may the good Lord GOD bless you as you u inbox my mail pls dis is my contact also you can also text me, 09053576758

106. Ekemini james says:

my mail sir ekeminiokon49@gmail.com Phone number is 09065407442

107. Thanks I would be glad if am notified

108. Thank you sir plz inform ndeasmond@yahoo.com or wisdomuba147@gmail.com thanks alot

109. Ayanda kehinde says:

please when the Navy 2017/2018 form is out, abeg holla me

ma phone number; 08032365271

mail@ oluwasegunayanda@gmail.com

110. plz i need a notification for nigeria navy recruitment alert when it start and my phone no 07084713088

111. Theophilus Chika says:

Sir,am very thankful for being thoughtful.
    please keep me updated on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form once it’s out, I really wanna serve my country Nigeria by being a soldier.thanks. pls callme on 09070709800.

112. Thank you sir for this information
    bobofred86@gmail.com
    bobofred86@yahoo.com

113. Nicholas Ogar says:

Thnx n God blez u sir

114. please inform me adejoke.dada@yahoo.com or call 08140586005

115. chosen success says:

Thanks a lot for the information….. God bless you…… Chosensuccess95@gmail.com

116. chosen success says:

Thanks a lot for the information.
    Chosensuccess95@gmail.com

117. Paul. Odungide says:

Please Sir notify me when they form is out.. Thanks.

118. Alegu uchenna. M. says:

Please Sir I’ll like to know when the form will be out, here is my number 08187344294 and My email is mosesuchenna1992@gmail.com

119. My name is shittu muhammed says:

120. Nkereuwem G. says:

THANK YOU SIR, FOR THE INFORMATION, PLEASE SIR, NOTIFY ME WHEN THE 2017/2018 NAVY FORM IS OUT ON MY EMAIL: delightsome6655@gmail.com

121. Amelia Oliseh says:

Thanks for the information given.
    amel.oliseh@gmail.com

122. Amelia Oliseh says:

please notify me here

123. Ikufisile Johnson Abiodun says:

Sir, I will like to be informed when forms are out. Thanks. 08058110231

124. God bles u sir,d God dat answere by fire shall answer all ur needs frm even NJN Amen?,plz sir inform me intime if navy form s out sir bcus i cant wayt to bcum navy man,,,,,or here s my whatsapp number…….07066808123,,,God bles u sir

125. Please notify me when the Nigerian Navy Form/Recruitment will be on…thanks

126. Thank you for the info
    Madukwemercy@yahoo.com

127. Thank u as u notified me…. God bless

128. Usman Ibrahim says:

Thank you very much dear, we really appreciate your king gesture. My email onec again ibrahimusman668@gmail.com. Thanks

129. Oluwadurotimi says:

please sir I’m rotimiahmmed@gmail.com

130. tanks very much for d information pls update me wen d form is out @ yungemzy1@gmail.com

131. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

PLC notify me when the form is ready God bless u

132. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

notify me when the form is ready God bless u

suleimankkr92@gmail.com

133. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

PLC notify me when the form is ready God bless u
    suleimankkr92@gmail.com

134. jethro clement says:

tanxs for the information pls this is my email jethroclent16@gmail.com

135. Will love to know when the form is out sir damilola225@yahoo.com

136. precious isaac says:

pls inform me as early as possible thank u

137. Question….!
    Hello Sir, I want to know for Candidate who is using ( applying) OND and will be 25 years old by December will scuh candidate be disqualify? secondly! Can principal of Secondary school from the candidate state of Origin sign for the candidate? thanks

138. samuel matthew says:

thank you sir it a grate work you doing and am very much happy with your work GOD bless.

139. tobi rafael says:

Please sir inform me when the nigerian navy form for 2017 is out. Thank you

140. tobi rafael says:
  141. Please can I register Nigeria Navy with O’level two sitting results?

142. Pls I want to be informed when it’s out ,ojeamiandavidsaturday @gmail.com

143. nice one keep it up.in case if any of d DSSC form cums out notify me on stanleystilo44@gmail.com

144. salami oluwaseun says:

THANKS FOR LOVE SIR, MY EMAIL: salamiseun31@gmail.com …. phone number 08102270472

145. sadauna sunday says:

sir,pls let me if nn recruitment form out

146. Pls notify me wen d Navy 2017 recruitment form is out on….

Tnk u sir

147. Pls notify me wen d 2017/2018 Navy form is out sir tnk u sir.

148. Pls notify me sir am intrested on d 2017/2018 recruitment in Navy sir . onengiyeamayeigoni@gmail.com
    Tnk u sir ,

149. Please sir, I will love to be inform when the commencement of Nigeria Navy recruitment will be out.

Thanks…

150. Meame Dumbari says:

pls keep on doing the good things.

151. Thanks for the information,Msule1953@gmail.com

152. oloyede opeyemi says:

Thanks sir for the good work…the lord will continue to be your strength… pls sir let me know when is time for the recruitment..

153. Please keep me updated always.

154. thankz for your kind gesture, ibrahimdanga3@gmail.com

155. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am highly interested Nigerian Navy recruitment please notify me even with my number 07064916355 Thanks and God bless you

156. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am interested notify me even on 07064916355

157. Aondoakaa Avalumun says:

I am interested notify me even on 07064916355 or aondoakaaavalumun1@gmail.com

158. pls keep me posted when d Nigeria Navy recruitment 2017 is out.

159. Pls keep me posted when d Nigeria Navy recruitment 2017 form is out
    dumispk2@gmail.com

160. thank you sir for this information you give us

161. thank you sir for this information you give us email salihubabajibril@gmail.com

162. i really want to join the Nigerian navy.
    I really appreciate sir.
    08112121350, 07036817304
    nsohkingz@gmail.com

163. ABDULLAHI YUNUS says:

PLS. SIR IF NAVYRECRUITMENT 2017/2018 OUT LET US NO BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND I PRAY THIS YEAR GOD WILL ANSWER MY PRAYER THANK YOU VERY MUCH

164. pls I would like to know wen d form is out thanks.

165. thank you sir. Pls notify me when the form come out 08020848349

166. ayoade michael says:

167. iyke solomon says:

i need notification when it starts. Thank you sir, in advance!

168. sir please i want to know person like me, i wrote my ssce since 2009, will he be accepted? i do appreciate what you are doing for young once like us.

169. I want to know when the NIGERIAN NAVY FORM IS OUT.
    MY E-MAIL: MIGHTYDESMONDES@YAHOO.COM

170. ifeanyi Samuel onyemauche says:

Put me un notice when Nigerian navy recruitment start……..thanks.

171. Taiye A Joshua says:

Please help to remind me when they start selling the form thank you.

172. IBRAHIM QUADRI says:

please sir
    kindly notified me as soon,as the recruitment form for the year 2017/18 is out on mail:quadriolanrewajuibrahim@gmail.com
    or call me on
    2347030366610
    2348094149515

173. Please notify me via my email,God bless you.

174. jacob osakhuomhan says:

Thank you sir for the good work you are doing for the whole Nigeria by means of information. I pray the good God will increase you and enlarge your coast, Amen. I will like it if you can also give me a call on:08060206291

175. I CHUKWUMAEZE PRINCE thank you for your information, my email prince77dozie2@gmail.com

176. Gibson Arikpo says:

Thanks for the update. i would love to get updates regularly, coz i have someone who is interested in it

177. USMAN AHMED ALI says:

Please notify me via my email address when the Nigerian navy form is out for 2017/2018 recruitment

Thanks

178. notify me on 07063883908

179. pls notify me wen the form is out,henyorlerjosephine@gmail.com

180. Plz inform me when d form is out sir.

181. Pld kindly update me if Nigeria navy is out. More power to your elbow sir

182. novconcept@gmail.com
    Thanks in anticipation

183. Pls notify me immediately the form is out thanks

Minianogadaf@yahoo.com

184. Charles Adeta says:

please notify me when the navy recruitment form is out then my contact no. is 07066725354 and my email is: wonderfulgod222@gmail.com
    thanks

185. please sir notify me when the for is out…God bless u sir…

186. please sir ,i love this job and i need the job.please i will be like to be inform when the form is out.thanks

187. Good evening sir, please my name is David Omini. Notify me when the form is out for 2017 recruitment. My phone number is 08099606532. And my Gmail address is DavidOmini9@gmail.com. Thank u sir.

188. Thanks for the update here is my mail address juliusjerry52@gmail.com

189. victor peter says:

Thank you sir, for informing us…. i will love if you notify me via petervictor991@gmail or 08137526098 when the form is out

190. Daniel Rita says:

please kindly notify me when the Nigerian navy recruitment form is out for 2017/2018

191. Musti mustapha says:

we really appreciate your support sir

192. Thanks for update us

193. Thanks for update us I’m Ariyojoshua@yahoo.com

194. please mail me when the form is out…….kolawoleogundipe58@gmail.com

195. Arowoshaye Tokunbo says:

Thanks for the info

196. Ayeni Alaba Samuel says:

pls sir, when is Navy direct short service Form for 2017/2018 is going to available ? you can mail me Via Ayenco101@yahoo.com.

197. solomon samson says:

thank you sir may god bless you am so happy for this imformation pls sir this also my num 08030588400 solomonsamson19@yahoo.com.

198. olutayoshola says:

Good day sir,pls I av interest in this work and it what I love doing to safe people life and to fight and defend my country is what I love doing .I will b very happy if am been given a chance to defence my country Nigeria . God bless Nigeria

199. Appah Daniel Izibeya says:

Please Sir, kindly notify me when the Nigerian Navy recruitment form is out for 2017 & 2018
    I will be grateful if my report is grated

200. Essien EMMANUEL says:

Pls notify me when it out

201. Bajulaiye Oluwaseun says:

Thank you so much for the publication and i would love to apply kindly update me thru my email donvictor247@yahoo.com

202. Babatunde Remilekun says:

pls when the 2017/2018 form is coming out.

203. thank you sir for this enlightment sir please do send me more details and update my email mentiegaga@gmail.com

204. pls sir help me to keep me update 07036679973

205. john Y.G says:

Please notify me….for any update…badbadoo2017@outlook.com

206. caleb emodi says:

pleas sir, inform me if the form is out

207. caleb emodi says:

here is my gmail= chidubemcaleb11@gmail.com

208. sadiq kadiri says:

Please I need a notification when sales of form commence. Thanks

209. SIR PLS AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT. I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU ND GOD BLESS. 09063851097 THATS MY CONTACT. THANKS

210. Rhoda Ogunranti says:

Thank u sir, am interested this my rhodaogunranti@yahoo.com

211. israelwhade says:

I want to apply for navy sir…..

212. Clement says:

081860709540. 08136047594

213. Clement says:

081860709540. 08136047594 saintkenneth99@gmail.com

214. Agbai Sheriff says:

I’m interested of joining Nigeria navy
    08062195884

215. am interested in the navy recruit…..pls do notify me when d form is out….my gmail is ……
    patlucydaniel1@gmail.com

216. Sir, thank you for your information. Please notify me as the form is out. 07039303862.mail: Johnsonokobo@gmail.com

217. WFOlatunji says:

Please I would like to know when the former for the 2017/2018 will be out. Thanks

218. OK thanks sir

219. Obinna Wisdom says:

Thank you for the information above pls keep me posted on any further development. Thank you sir

220. thank you very much sir/ma God bless you

221. 08101112682, 07061393133

222. okorie michael says:

pls notify me when the Nigeria Navy recruitment form is out for 2017/2018 email okoriemichael49@gmail.com. Thanks

223. Pls sir who will sign on the passport? ,pls sir notify me when the form is on sales

224. Kusoro opeoluwa Peter says:

please sir, notify me when the recruitment form for Nigerian navy is out, Lord will help you sir. (Amen)

225. wilson micheal says:

i’ll like to recieve about the form

226. Raheem Yusuf Abiodun says:

We thank you for all the information you are giving us.

227. Ejim Harrison says:

thank u so much for this wonderful post. my lord Jesus bless and protect u from the hand of the evil one.

228. adams haruna says:

am interested of joining the Nigeria navy force, that is my mail pls

229. Please sir I want to join to Nigerian navy I need a lot of information about it sir notify me in this Gmail if form out officialbangis52@gmail.com thank you sir

230. Richard Aseyaiyei Godwin says:

I am very grateful for the important information’s you have provided.
    please, get me informed when the Nigerian navy recruitment forms 2017/2018 are out.
    07061689449 is my number.
    Email: godwinrichard881@gmail.com
    Thanks.

231. damilola hephzibah says:

God bless you sir. Kindly notify me oyekanmidamsel@yahoo.com

232. damilola hephzibah says:

God bless you sir. Kindly notify me oyekanmidamsel@yahoo.com phn number 09069047479/ 08178697183

233. thanks sir please inform me when navy form is out… kingsleyimokhai4991.kez@yahoo.com 08147666648

234. olajuwon says:

PLS sir keep me inform when the form is out for 2017/2018 recruitment,thanks for ur doings

235. David U Theophilus says:

When the navy form will be out please inform me

236. chidozie Christian onwuadinanso says:

Pls sir inform me when the form is out
    God bless you sir. I so much love navy. Phone number 09084423848

237. AUGUSTINE ASUQUO EKPENYONG says:

I WANT TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2017 PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT
    NAME: AUGUSTINE
    EMAIL: josephaugustine001@gmail.com
    PHONE: 08178491343
    GOD BLESS U SIR.

238. Lucky O R. says:

Nice 1 I ll really appreciate it

239. jerry bala jacob says:

sir plz update me if dae form is out plz tnkz alot

240. Emmanuel Odeyemi. says:

Thanks so much sir for the information,please sir kindly keep me posted for any update because am so much interested. 08168336151 and hontemma@yahoo.com.

241. Ojo michael says:

thanks for the information.you are blessed sir.please keep me updated about the navy form.thank you once again.

242. please notify me I beg you

243. muhammed umar says:

Almighty God bless you as you keep us updated, here is my Gmail acct. flemzy133@gmail.com

244. Chiefson Ebiyeridei Tengi says:

I am a medical laboratory technician who is very desperate to join the Nigerian Navy, please in form me when the forms are available for sale. 09069433964

245. HAYATUDEEN AHMED says:

please update me when the form is out. 08142222126

246. tenks 4 d info sir nd i would lyk 2 knw if d form is out
    atoyebideji93@gmail.com

247. tenks 4 d info sir nd i would lyk 2 knw wen d form is out
    atoyebideji93@gmail.com

248. pls sir,….kindly notify me if the navy form is out…..God bless you as you do so
    dharmydinho@gmail.com

249. pls inbox me when the form is our sir thanks

250. pls inbox me when the form is out thanks and God bless

251. Pls notify me sir and God bless

252. pls inform me when form is out thanks

253. Isaiah aforhaye says:

please Sir inform me when the application
    form is out my phone number is 08027465061 and aisaiahindia1gmail.com is my email address. thank you so much sir

254. Thank you Sir, Please notify me carolud@yahoo.com

255. Gbolagunte Babatunde says:

I really appreciate your efforts sir,may Almighty Allah rewards You abundantly sir,my mail babatundegbolagunte@yahoo.com

256. Please,keep me posted.

257. THANKS SIR….I LOVE YOUR COUNSEL….

258. my name:Dadi joshua says:

A very BIG thanks for the informations. pls notify me when the Nigeria navy form is out on 08106089031,09023912348 and email:joshonosdadi@gmail.com once again, thank you

259. pls make sure to inform me wen d form is out thanks

260. pls make sure to inform me wen d form is out, here us my email sabayomi00@gmail.com

261. May God achieve our dreams!!!

262. Muktar Aliyu says:
  263. please sir,notify me when the recruitment form is out.
    adeniranabiodun8@gmail.com
    thank you sir.

264. Abraham Lincoln says:

Pls sir notify me when form is out. Thank you and God bless you

265. William Johnson says:

Good day sir/ma, please kindly notify me if the Navy application form is out, thanks in anticipation.

266. William Johnson says:

Good day sir/ma, please kindly notify me if the Navy application form is out, here is my mail, johnsonwill201@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.

267. Onyekaonwu chinonso says:

Pls when it’s out,notify me onyekaonwuchii@yahoo.com

268. Eze David says:

please inform me when the form is out thanks

269. Thanks sir may the love u have 4 us never die am so happy, cant wait 4 d day to blow!!!

270. sakariyau Nurudeen says:

God bless Nigeria, God bless Navy, God bless me. please notify me sir/ma

271. olusoga ademola samuel says:

hello sir or ma am sam pls notify me wen the form ss out sir

272. micheal stanley says:

e-mail:michealstanley29522@gmail.com
    phone number:08120643020
    pls notify me tank u

273. Am Edah Godwin says:

Please inform me via my mail above when the recruitment form come out please am very interested

274. Oyedele Akintunde Samuel says:

When the recruitment starts, please notify me navy or civil defence
    this is my email: samuelakintunde1989 @yahoo.com
    thank you and God bless you. my phone number 07039473278 pls

275. seriki abideen says:

thanks sir,my mail is – serikiabideen99@gmail.com
    phone number if necessary – 08110737277
    thanks very much I am very interested

276. Thank you sir. Please inform me when the form is out. Lucyshugar6@gmail.com phone number.. Lucy 08105544983

277. thanks for posting out the main details you are highly bless

278. may the are lord jesus continue to bless you sir

279. may are lord jesus continue to bless you sir

280. oshiobugie gabriel says:

Pls sir. notify me as soon as the form is out thank you 07086939135

281. thanks for d great information DAT u av spread out

282. pls sir notify me as soon as the form is out dis my number nd email. 08118471747 jpatrick230@yahoo.com

283. please inform me by ezekielemmanuel2224@gmail.com
    Thanks.

284. Pls sir inform me when nigeria navy form is out
    Dis my number. 08030752368.
    Tank u sir

285. if my number necessary 09069275764

286. agada abel says:

update of nigeria navy

287. Ayantayo Jeleel says:

God bless u sir

288. FLORENCE says:

DO NOTIFY ME ONCE THE FORM IS OUT PLEASE SIR…THANK yOU

289. Please And Please Sir When Ever The 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Form Is Out Inform Me, If Possible This Is My Number 08063008580.

290. Whenson Walter says:

Thank you for the updating, please sir any other information and letast information please information me via Whensonwalter@yahoo.com. Thanks

291. Pls anybody here who knows the date, when the Nigeria navy form will be out, pls some1 should help me out, this is my number 07068553020

292. owolowo owoniyi qudus says:

Pls sir

293. gift sunday eduno says:

pls update me through my email when navy form is out

294. oladimeji says:

when will it come out

295. Oluwaseun says:

Pls Notify Me When Is Out All Nig Force Form

296. Yusuff Abolade says:

Please notify me when the form is out, and let me know all the requirement.

297. Williams ugochukwu says:

Morning sir, I am 26yrs and I want to join d navy. Sir, I have liked to join d navy, I really wanna serve my country. Hw so I go about it. Thank u sir. 07059756927

298. Hollarmi says:

Thanks so much cos i love 2 b one of dem

299. Hollarmi says:

Thanks so much 4 dat…

300. please sir inform me if nigeria navy form come out ,please sir this is my number .(07010106720)

301. Biliaminu Wasiu Alabi says:

pls I need ur help on either navy or customs or army anyone out of the 3 sir pls. my nail is Afolas4real@gmail.com
    my number 🔢 is 08068761987 am also on Whatsapp

302. Biliaminu Wasiu Alabi says:

am interested pls my mail ✉ is Afolas4real@gmail.com and my number 🔢 08068761987 am also on Whatsapp

303. Collins Prince says:

Plz Notify Me If D Form Is Out.

304. Please inform me this is my e-mail account akinlabisodeeq4real@yahoo.com

305. akpomudje alex says:

Pls sir notify me as soon as the registeration starts.alex2crip@yahoo.com 08115972496.thanks.

306. please sir kindly notify me at my email address if the form is out…..thanks.

307. please sir kindly notify me when the Navy form is out…thanks.

308. Eghieyemhe Essay Sunday says:

please sir kindly inform.me if the form is out…..
    this is my phone number: 08063967425 or 08151527030
    this is my email: eghieyemheessaysunday@gmail.com

309. philip mairafi says:

pls sir alert me when the airforce dss recruitment and navy dss recruitment is on 08164732362

310. muhammad Auwal says:

pls inform me sir when is time for d registration

311. pls sir notify me when it’s out

312. Dan. Pat. says:

You doing a great job. More grease to your engine. Am a patriot. I would love to my bit for my country Nigeria. I will be humbly and patiently waiting for your update. Thank you in anticipation. My phone number and email respectively : 08067697447 danpat0007@gmail.com. Gratitude. Cheers.

313. Dan. Pat. says:

You doing a great job. More grease to your engine. Am a patriot. I would love to do my bit for my country Nigeria. I will be humbly and patiently waiting for your update. Thank you in anticipation. My phone number and email respectively : 08067697447 and danpat0007@gmail.com . Gratitude. Cheers.

314. Ndidi Wisdom Chris says:

Notify me when the form is out

315. emma ebube says:

pls sir i want to know when nigerian navy from coming out here is my Email and phone number 07064567000 Emmanuelmbido@yahoo.com

316. please sir/ madam please notify me when the form is out thank you

317. Pls sir help me I want to join de navy

318. Sir thank you for the notification given…..I will be happy if am being updated when the form is out…

319. i am wonderful boy sir/madam notify my when the form is ready.

320. otse emmanuel says:

please keep me up to date when is out.
    this my contact: 09092584297

321. please sir notify me N navy form is out

322. Please notify me when it’s out.

323. notify me when Navy form is out.. ogunrinola74@gmail.com my phone number 08062391714

324. notify me when navy from is out 08104289888

325. jacob moses says:

Pls sir do notify me by my email as soon as its out. Tenx

326. jacob moses says:

Pls notify me as soon as its out…. onuhmoses@yahoo.com. Tenx

327. Usman idowu says:

Please sir/ma, i want you to notify me when next nigerian navy form is out,08152917256