Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 – Apply Now

I have been waiting to get a confirmation on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 before i will make this post. During the weekend, i was able to confirm its genuity and i have decided to make the post. Son this note and knowledge, i am here to announce to the general public who have been dreaming of joining the navy the necessary guides on how to get the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017. I wont just jump to the main issue of the day without giving you all the necessary guidelines needed for you to be able to obtain the recruitment form. So i would like to show you all the things required in Nigeria Navy Recruitment. NAVY

You Can Also Read >>> Nigerian Navy 2016 Shortlisted Candidate List

Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017 Requirements

Below, i have listed all the requirements that most be met by any one who want to by the Nigerian Navy form 2106. The requirements are as follows.

1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
 Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.

3. Any candidate that possesses higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.

4. Most importantly all applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders, while those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, should be at the age of 24 years.

Please it should be noted that for applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must not be married.

As it is now, every applicants and  Candidates are expected to print out a consent Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.

You must be a Nigerian by birth before you apply. For Any candidates found with the following listed problems are NOT eligible to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016/2017:

1. Short sight

2. Ear problem

3. Previous orthopedic operation

4. Flat foot

5. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)

6. Fracture

7. Stammering, or any natural disability

Please note that all candidates and  applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.

Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment

Any candidate who is applying to join the Nigeria Navy through recruitment, must bring the following documents along while coming to the recruitment center.

1. Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.

2. Photocopies of all Credentials. Letter if Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.

3. Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.

4. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.

NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY: The Nigeria Navy representatives has warned that any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or submit any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click here

Comments

1. muhammed abubakar says:

pls notify me when the form of 2016/2017 out, thanks.

2. muhammed abubakar says:

am interested in 2016/2017 form, pls send me message throught my gmail thanks

3. hello admin…i’m a B.A holder n m 21years old…wen will d short service form b out n m i éligible in age?

4. Please i want you to keep me posted when the recruitment form will be out for 2016/2017 on my mail
    God bless.

5. please am wanted to know by the time the 2016/2017 form is out
    alert me on my email as i write it above.
    thanks

6. Jefferson says:

please alert me when its out.

7. OLOWOKANDI ENOCK says:

Please keep me posted whenever DIRECT SHORT SERVICE FORM IS OUT

8. Pls I nid the notice

9. Pls update me when the form is out

10. Usman omah says:

Hello admin, please notify me when the form is out for sale.thank

11. Plz keep me posted when the 2016/2017 general recruitment form is out. Thank u!

12. alao habeeb says:

hi plz i jst wanna knw when this year navy recruitment will start plz kindly inform me on ma email…..hoyenirano65@gmail.com

13. hi,plz i just want 2 knw wen is dis year navy recruitment form coming out.pls kindly notify me on my email……..muritalaazeezjoseph@yahoo.com

14. pls keep me post ed when 2016 form is out

15. sir place when the nigeria navy form for 2016/2017 will be coming out, and wish day and monthy

16. salifu idris says:

pls inform me when nigeria navy form is out

17. Okuku Samson Ezekiel says:

please, kindly notify me through my email if the form is out: okuksamson@gmail.com

18. IBEH CHISOM says:

please notify me when the Navy recruitment for short service is out.via my Email.

19. Urgent recruitment to the Nigeria Army 74rri intake.
    both the shortlist and the pre-screening exam failure should contact MAJOR GEN ADEBAYOR from the Nigeria Army on 09039794012 0r 08133823045.

20. donatus ahamba says:

Pls inform me when the form is out am intrested..here’s my number 08030987340

21. yusuf ayodele says:

I, just wants know wen d next recruitment will be out on my email donayfolaranmi@gmail.com

22. Dahiru Hammaadama says:

Hello Sir. I am Dahiru Hammaadama, I am a degree holder in BSc Geography, I want to joing the Nigeria Navy through short service, please sir notify me when the form is out thank you in anticipation. My mobile number is 07068990962.

23. iyiola oluwaniyi says:

please i need notification on the navy application 2016

24. For The Navy Form Or Pre/fest Screning Stat Befor The Time Alart Me Onmy Nomber Which Is Follow 09028874777 Thanks My Adming

25. Afolabi Victor says:

hello sir, i am Afolabi victor, Bsc holder in science laboratory technology, i want to join the Nigeria Navy, please kindly notify me when the form is out.

26. ukpoku Samuel says:

please notify me if d form is out

27. Olusaviour says:

Pls alart me whenever the form is out. Thanks.

28. Air Marshal Adesola Amosu says:

CONTACT AIR MARSHAL ADESOLA AMOSU ON 070-5890-8455 FOR ANY ASSISTANCE ON NAF2016 RECRUITMENT

29. Plz notify me wen Nigeria Navy 2016/2017 Form Comes out

30. Pls sir I want to join the nigeria navy pls notify me when the form is out

31. I have seen the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form online, and also i want to get and fill the form online….

32. pls notify me when the form is ready. olubimoruf561@gmail.com

33. nonye erokwu says:

So does it mean bsc holder will nt applied

34. Dada Oluwaseun Gabriel says:

Please how do i purchase the form?

35. ibitoye opeyemi says:

How do I register online

36. pls nd pls cell me on its nuwber 08081528254

37. PLS SEND ME A MAIL WHEN D FORM IS OUT

38. please email me when the recruitment is on

39. Am interested in 2016/2017 recruitment please send me link to the portal please

40. okoronta emmanuel olawale says:

pls notify me as soon as the 2016/2017 form is out.

41. Please notify me when 2016/2017 Navy form out by email drsolomonumahi@yahoo.com

42. promise Izuwa says:

Please notify me when ever the form is out 07063705683
    Thanks

43. pls sir what if par adventure d candidate v no FSLC what can be d solution or d way out?

44. Pls send me the link to fill the form on my email…,walexi4luv@gmail.com

45. ukwuoma bethel ikedi says:

please can i be notified when the form is out thank you very much i love Nigerian navy

46. pls admin, i tried to register on the portal, but it wont allow me.

47. Clement Anthony says:

kindly notify me via email when the form is on purchase. Or a text on 08134785708. It is well with you

48. Temitope says:

Could you please inform me when the short service form is out? Please.

49. Ezinwa Chidimma says:

Pls notify me when d form is out….. Cos I register on joinnigerianavy….. Pls send me d appropriate link

50. samuel abiola says:

pls i need the link for the nigerian navy form

51. if you need the job contant mr Friday for help

52. Emmanuel kifodu says:

can I used my sertificate of an apretiship for navi regestriation form?

53. Obinna Collins says:

Please do notify me when the direct short service form is out.My number is 08035421278.I will reciprocate the gesture if you do so thanks.

54. How we ll gist the form

55. Pls inform me when Nigeria navy form is out:

56. Pls inform me when Nigeria is out,08109973304

57. I Need a better assistance on how to get the form and make the registration

58. Edeigba Stanley says:

please i will like to know if the form is out or when its will be out. thank you

59. precious says:

Please notify me when the DSSC form is out,i’m interested. Thanks

60. NIGERIA NAVY UPDATE says:

DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE NIGERIA NAVY RECRUIT SERVICES 2016/2017 EDITION

61. MARTINS D MARTINS says:

please is the navy DSS form out ? and can i get the link to the form please…..

62. Ifeanyi Chima says:

Get admission into nigeria navy call 08107644943 for help

63. Call for any help about navy

64. Call for any help about navy 08167045094

65. okache sunday obia says:

please is the short list for 2016/17 out yet?

66. oloju renny says:

Please keep me posted when the 2016/2017 form is out.

67. fakoya bamidele says:

pls, i want to get notify wants it come out. delifaky@yahoo.com

68. ogbeewi Franklin says:

Please notify me or send me email to my box wen de 2016 recruitment form is out:- FranklinOgbeewi1989@gmail.com or send me a message:-08104580150

69. peteremmanuel says:

Plz notify me of d form wen itz out 08147840135

70. Usman Idowu says:

plz I wish to join Nig Navy for 2017, plz contact me on 08152917256

71. USMAN AHMED ALI says:

I am 24 years old with an OND in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING am i eligible to apply for the forthcoming recruitment in 2017. Kindly advise

72. umar usman says:

Pls notify me or send me email

73. Hosea joseph says:

Am Ready to join navy by God grace please you. Can reach me on nuhuyusuf22@yahoo.com or call me 070125550049

74. Hosea joseph says:

Am Ready to join navy by God grace please you. Can reach me on nuhuyusuf22@yahoo.com or call me 07012555049

75. okorie caroline akunna says:

please try to inform me when the short term service recruitmement form is out

76. okorie caroline akunna says:

please sir, try to inform me when the short term service recruitmement form is out

77. Pls notify me when the 2016/2017 form is out I have interest in that short service,I am ssce holder

78. Yekini Rilwan Adeola says:

Please i really have passion for Nigeria Navy, God can use you for me. You can notify me with this number 08142259798, or Rilwanadex@yahoo.com

79. PLS SIR MY HELP I WHAT TO BE NAVY OFFICER PLS HELP ME THANKS OR CALL ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER 081343892816 THANKS AM FROM CROSS RIVER STATE CALABAR
    OF YAKURR LOCAL GVT GOD BLESS

80. PLS SIR MY HELP I WHAT TO BE NAVY OFFICER PLS HELP ME THANKS OR CALL ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER 081343892816 THANKS AM FROM CROSS RIVER STATE CALABAR
    OF YAKURR LOCAL GVT GOD BLESS 08134892816

81. PLS SIR MY HELP I WHAT TO BE NAVY OFFICER PLS HELP ME THANKS OR CALL ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER THANKS AM FROM CROSS RIVER STATE CALABAR
    OF YAKURR LOCAL GVT GOD BLESS 08134892816

82. please sir i will love to be in the Nigeria NAVY please let me know if the froms are out i would love to apply thank you sir

83. Keep me posted when Nigerian navy form is out

84. ADEYEMI MUTIU ADEKUNLE says:

Hello sir am kunle by name I registered for 2016 Nigeria navy please I need assistance. When are you doing your test I wish to join us administration thanks

85. EMMANUEL DANIEL says:

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR, MY NAME IS EMMANUEL DANIEL By name. pls i need ur support and info about d navy form pls i av interest in this my number is 07062566364 pls kindly get intouch with me thank you sir.

86. Aigberankhe Daniel says:

I want to become a Navy
    Please please help me
    God bless..
    Please notify me when the
    From Is ready help……

87. dausmen Emmanuel says:

Pls admin I want to know if someone that stammer is accepted bt the stammering is nt like that

88. nigeria""customs says:

nigeria customs form 2017 is out call 09054335631 for interested applicants only

89. Pls notify me wen the comes out is my dream to become a naval thank u sir

90. nigeria""customs says:

nigeria customs online form is out call 09054335631

91. nigeria""customs says:

nigeria customs recruitment form is out call compt dikko on 09054335631 for assistance

92. compt dikko says:

nigeria customs recruitment form is out call 09054335631 for assistance on how to join

93. CALL TO PURCHASE ARMY AND NAVY . IMMIGRATION APPLICATION FORM @ 07058236867