I have been waiting to get a confirmation on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 before i will make this post. During the weekend, i was able to confirm its genuity and i have decided to make the post. Son this note and knowledge, i am here to announce to the general public who have been dreaming of joining the navy the necessary guides on how to get the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017. I wont just jump to the main issue of the day without giving you all the necessary guidelines needed for you to be able to obtain the recruitment form. So i would like to show you all the things required in Nigeria Navy Recruitment.
You Can Also Read >>> Nigerian Navy 2016 Shortlisted Candidate List
Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017 Requirements
Below, i have listed all the requirements that most be met by any one who want to by the Nigerian Navy form 2106. The requirements are as follows.
1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
2. All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
3. Any candidate that possesses higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
4. Most importantly all applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders, while those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, should be at the age of 24 years.
Please it should be noted that for applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must not be married.
As it is now, every applicants and Candidates are expected to print out a consent Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
You must be a Nigerian by birth before you apply. For Any candidates found with the following listed problems are NOT eligible to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016/2017:
1. Short sight
2. Ear problem
3. Previous orthopedic operation
4. Flat foot
5. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
7. Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Any candidate who is applying to join the Nigeria Navy through recruitment, must bring the following documents along while coming to the recruitment center.
1. Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
2. Photocopies of all Credentials. Letter if Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
3. Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
4. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY: The Nigeria Navy representatives has warned that any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or submit any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click here