Nigeria Idol 2016 Registration and Audition

Hey just as we have celebrated recently concluded Nigeria Idol, we still want to let you know that the t=Nigeria Idol 2016 Registration have commenced. Well for those who do not really understand what the Nigerian Idol is about, it is the Nigeria version of the Idol series franchise. Idol

From sources reliable, the Nigeria Idol is the second Idol franchise for the country as it was already part of Idols West Africa which was also shot and produced in Nigeria. The Nigeria Idol 2016 Registration and Audition will be announced very soon and i will be here to give you all the updates.

The just concluded Nigeria Idol talent show competition was won by K-Peace

Below are the simple tips i have documented down for intending participants.

When registering online, You should be able to prove at the time of your registration and audition that

1. You are from Nigeria and a law abiding Nigerian citizen. Better still a permanent Nigerian resident who is eligible to work full-time in any part of the country.

2. You must be 16 to 28 years old. Anything short if this will surely disqualify you.

You can also like this >>> MTN Project Fame Audition 2016
 Application Procedures: How to Register Nigeria Idol Audition 2016

All candidates who are interested  can apply by visiting the official registration portal.

Below are some the necessary steps you should take.

1. Register yourself online. When the registration comes up, i will be uodating the link for all to see.

2. You are rquired to Send name and preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat line only. (N100 per SMS)

3. After that, you will be You receive a confirmation SMS from Nigeria Idol which you will have to present at the audition venue.

You can also like this >>> Jeffrey Emerges 2015 MTN Project Fame Winner

Nigeria Idol 2016 Registration

Comments

1. hy

2. PLEASE NOTIFY ME OF 2016 AUDITION INFO.

3. Admin pls when is the form going to come out pls let me knw asap

4. Onodjayeke Francesca says:

Pls can you also inform me when Nigeria got talent form is out too? thank you

5. Pls How May I Know When The Registration Is On? Pls You People Should Notify Me When The Form Comes Out.

6. Pls inform me when the form is out 09053090351

7. pls notify me when the form comes out my number is 09039389348

8. chukwuma says:

pls inform me when auditioning is about to start. Dis’s my no: 07038040034, 08175667573.

9. please. notify me when the form is out…. plzz…I beg of you…. or u can call me 08097182161….my mail expensivebugati@gmail.com…plzzz innocent

10. Izediunor deborah says:

please kindly inform me of this year’s auditions… I don’t want to miss out. 08102287453.. deborahisiomah@gmail.com

11. Please, notify me on when Nigerian Idols audition would commence. I just cant miss this opportunity. Thanks.

12. ipc nice says:

is the form out? if it isn’t let me know once it’s out

13. michael wilson says:

pls kindly notify ,me when the form is out via the following ACCOUNT
    FACEBOOK;OT mickeywize;
    whatsapp;08086604544

14. Excellentbuzo says:

Lemm knw when d form is out Pls.07069184468

15. j.eluwa says:

good morning admin.. pls notify me when the form is out 08168709844

16. KANAYOCHUKWU FABULOUS says:

PLEASE REMIND ME +2348106051486

17. praize jere says:

please let me know when the form is out pls.this my number 08146971914

18. vickysongz says:

Please notify me am gonna win this.

19. Please notify me when it’s time for registration.08064882930 or Facebook account. Mbaeri obinna Darlington. Tanx

20. ezekwe paul says:

my name is ezekwe paul . from nigeria … pls inform me when the form is out pls …. THANKS …

21. my name is inemesti songs pls call me if idol form is out tank u,08189748772

22. Pls contact me when Nigeria idol form is out:07061274580. why is d site not going self