MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 – Audition Dates

Woah, the MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 is here again to raise another musical artist for the year 2016, as you know that MTN Project Fame West Africa aims basically at discovering talented individuals who have interest in music and helping them reach the top level and also achieve highest celebrity status. project

MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 Registration – Audition Dates

For those who do not know the reason for this project, the  essence of this article about MTN Project fame West Africa 2016 application form is to get you acquainted with all it takes or simply the steps/procedures to take in order to become one of the contestants in this year musical celebrity hunt by MTN, through project fame.

Requirements For MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 form And Registration

The following are the details of things which you need to register for MTN project fame 2016.  All contestants who are interested in the 2016 MTN Project Fame, are to make sure they attach the following elements and bring them with them to the audition venue.

1. MTN Project Fame Application Form a 8-Digit PIN which is received from 35850 (MTN Only).

2. They are also required to have a Copy of Photo ID/Int’l or ECOWAS Passport (To get PIN send name & location to 35850-MTN).
3. Applicants must be 18 years and above of age. Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined immediately.

4. Amateurs only eligible. For anyone who might recorded and released either a song and/or album is not eligible to apply for the MTN Project Fame 2016

You can also check this >>> Jeffrey Emerges 2015 MTN Project Fame Winner

Personal Details: The following are the personal details needed for the MTN project fame application.

Surname

First and Other Names

Date Of Birth DD MM YYYY Age (minimum age of eligibility is 18 Years)

Se3 M/F

Nationality

National ID Number OR/Passport Country of Issue

P.O. Box Postal Code AND/OR Street Address

City/Country

Telephone number Mobile number
 Email address

Occupation

Spoken (tick in box) English French Other (please specify) Permanent Residence

Have you ever been convicted for any offence, other than a traffic offence? Y/N (If yes please specify details?)

Musical Background

Instruments played: (tick in box) Piano Guitar Drums Flute Other (please specify)

Vocal Talent Yes No

Song Writing (Music Composition) Yes No

Why do you want to participate in MTN Project Fame? (Maximum 50 words)

How Much is MTN Project Fame Form

Well for the now, the amount for MTN project fame audition form has not been officiallyu released. Please all applicants are to be notified that that the prices for the MTN Project Fame, changes from year to year. So we don’t want you to rely on the past amount that the form was sold.

How to Get 2016 MTN Project Fame Registration Form.

There is no cause for alarm. We have not yet received any concrete inform on the MTN project Fame 2016 registration form is not yet out on sale, just like the way we did it last year when Jeffrey Akoh and his fellow contestants was asking us about how to get the audition form, our response to them was to keep visiting this website www.naijavoice.com for the latest update.

Immediately the form comes out, we shall publish it here so that any one who wants to obtain the audition form will not be left behind and will be given a first hand information.

MTN Project Fame Audition 2016 Registration

Comments

1. Francisca says:

Pls, am not really clear on the number 2 requirement, can you make it clearer.

2. EDOZIE STELLA says:

GOOD DAY. CONCERNING THE NEXT SEASON OF PROJECT FAME, PLS CAN ONE GET THE PIN VIA 35850 NOW OR WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL FULL REGISTRATION IS ON? THANKS.

3. Pls just let me know if the form comes out pls, this is my email:benefitsinger@yahoo.com or my numbers:08075214968, 08106443984

4. stanley oladunjoye says:

please will appreciate to get a notification once the dates and the form is out. please inbox my mail and here is my phone number; 08183750484. because i really want to participate thank you i will appreciate.

5. What if one does not have d national Identity card/number, can d permanent voters card b use as a replacement?
    Thanks

6. MARY JONES says:

Pls i need to be notify the audition dates and venues thanks.08105101913.

7. I thaught the forms are free

8. pls notify me when d form comes out

9. Good morning admin. Plz, I’ll never wanna miss out on this year Mtn PF. Plz, get me alert when the registration date starts. Here my control 08177355759, 08161929773, So much Thanks. God bless You

10. Plz alert me wen d 2016 project fame date iz plaz admin I will lyk to b part of d contestant diz year plz diz my numba 08167953784 tankz jah bless u

11. Gud mornin admin ,plz I dnt wanna contest on d next mtn project fame plz alert me wen d form iz out diz my numba 08167953784 tanks

12. Hello , I wanna keep getting updates on mtn project fame 2016, here is my number 08136452538, 08122457918..thanks

13. Hello admin it ll b my pleasure 2 participate in dz yr project fame pls notify me wen d registration commense here z my digit nd email ; 08106497704, khiddocruz@yahoo.com

14. Olusanjo Moromoluwa says:

Hi, I really love project fame & would love to participate dis year but I’ll b 18 in October this year, I’m I still qualified & will I be notified when the form is out?

15. Hi, I really love project fame & would love to participate this year but I’ll be 18 on October7th dis year. Pls I’m I still qualified & will u kindly notify me when the form is out?

16. Joseph Eluwa says:

good morning admiin pls do alert me for the audition form 08168709844

17. kent paul says:

pls send me an email when the form is out

18. Ebhohimhen Akhere says:

l love music,and have passion for it.pls l need information about the registration of project fame.i want to participate tis year 2016 project fame.tanxs. EbhohimhenAkhere@gmail.com

19. Hello @Admin please inform me as soon as its out-mamushbabe@gmail.com
    thank you.

20. what if i dont have a national id
    can i use voters card

21. Nancy Berry says:

Hello. Please I seriously need to know when the 2016 project fame West Africa audition form is going to be out. 07016501165 and Berriequeen@gmail.com That’s my number and e.mail add. Please, please, notify me when the form is out! Thanks!

22. Okoye Damian says:

Plz admin,alert me wen the dates and all has been released….okoye.damian@yahoo.com…..thank u

23. Izuchukwu says:

plz I wish to be notified when the registration form will be out. this my email address. mmejebarth@gmail.com. 08038447179. also, I ll liketo knw if its advisable to acquire the pin now before the form is out. thank you.

24. amedu joseph j says:

Pls,do notify me when the form is out,i have gotten my PIN CODE,just waiting for the form.This is my E-mail: ahmedjoe79@gmail.com

25. Young Tochi says:

Please oo i really want to participate in mtn Project fame this 2016 am really interested to join please try to inform me when the time comes .

26. Pls notify me when d form is out. Ma numberz 09098475512.

27. eke nwabueze says:

pls notify me once the form is out and here is my no 09055120836 and my ekenwabueze65.yahoo.com@gmail.com

28. hello its jay here. pls admin i’d really love to be informed when the form is out on sale. Here is my email add joyloveokon@gmail.com nd my numb is 08091786847. thanks

29. Hy,my name is Empress pls inform me when d registration is on.cause I dnt want to miss out dis year.thank you

30. Hy,my name is Empress pls inform me when d registration is on.cause I dnt want to miss out dis year.thank you.dis is my number 08101283054.contact me for further info.

31. princess okpala says:

Hi, I already texted my name and location to 35850 But can’t seem to access the website given to me so I can fill the form..pls can I get a notification through my number 07036852284 when site starts getting accessible so I can fill up the form..wouldn’t want to miss this year’s project fame for anything in the world.. Thanks

32. mercyjay says:

plz contact me wen d form is out ….08089806073…..tankz

33. so without national id i cant partcipate

34. Gud morning Admin ,pls I don’t have an international passport or an Ecowas passport but I have done d national id card and its still in paper form .pls is allowed
    ? Pls reply Thanks and God Bless .

35. Is the form out

36. Jessica Michael says:

I only have my passport, can I apply? if yes, then please send me the details of the audition venues, dates and form. thanks. 08137513513

37. pls inform me when d form is out pls. this is my number 08148777540 and my email rolaa670@gmail.com. thanks alot

38. kelxmuzik says:

Muzik is abt to take a new shape in Africa. Admin pls notify kelxmuzik1@gmail.com or 08034775622 wen d form is out. I’m ready…!!! Hope u are?

39. pls inform me wen the form is out.

40. Chinedu lucky says:

Pls,wen its out jus inform me here is my info 08080411039 thank u

41. Emmanuel says:

Pls alert me immidiate the foam come out pls

42. Kalu benjamin c. says:Can i use a photo id card instead of national id card bcus i dont have N/id card and pls i want 2 know d venue and pls call me when d form is out dis z ma number 09032827781 or 09099133029 thank u.

43. Godswill says:

admin, the form is not out yet please do notify me when is out thanks

44. Godswill says:

admin, the form is not out yet please do notify me when is out 08065337389.thanks

45. pls if Mtn pf form z out pls notify me on diz number 08149949167 or info me at youngzeed22@ yahoo.com.thankz

46. iroanya precious says:

gud day admin, pls inform me wen ever d form cums out, I really wanna participate in this year’s own.thanks.

47. olajumoke says:

Hello! I really will be glad if I can see anyone to update me when the form is out. Here is my number 08138311993

48. Esther Adajerho says:

Pls alert me when d form is out.

49. Stephanie says:

Please notify me when the Mtn project fame form for this year is out. 08104733639

50. Godsmajor okoro says:

Great one m t n i own u a kiss you are amazing. I m lots of talent pls do via me sms my number is 07038857834 tnks a lots.

51. John Reign says:

gud a.m admin,, plz n plz,, m beggn u 4 Christ sake,, plz lemme knw anytime d form’s out plz. i really wanna participate in this year MTN PROJECT FAME,, n dz ma cell 07066648720,, plz i’ll surely aprciat bro..

52. Alright fenkx for the info,but my question is can those that don’t have a national id card or voters card still participate?

Your response will be much appreciated

53. emmanuel says:

when the form is out notify me pleas kayslem68@gmail.com 09099164668 thanks

54. Chidinma says:

I wil lik to participate in d mtn project fame, please notify me wen d form comes out tanks. 08060313974

55. bukola says:

I don’t av a national id or voters card, can I participate. And pls for d pin can one do it now or wait till d form is out.

56. Anselm Benedict says:

Pls I’m interested in the dates for project fame application. I can’t seem to log in to the website. Already got my 8 digit code. Pls I need updates… My mobile number is 08133048657…thank you.

57. Benefit says:

Huuuuum! please admin don’t forget to inform me when the form is out, and same to all my all friends that are going for the competition! pls let us to know immediately if the form is out. This is my number:08106443984 and my email is Benefitsinger@yahoo.com

58. Wisdom says:

Please admin inform me ASAP once the form is out. This is my email wisdomvincent@gmail.com

Thanks

59. justina says:

pls is it national or international passport? Also is d ecowas passport necessary.

60. paul amavi says:

hety

61. HOLY CHILD says:

hello, i,m Matthew based in Ghana and i want to take part in this years Project Fame West Africa. what is the way forward please.MY NUMBER IS 0249 355 348

62. pls I’ll like u to notify me wen d form is out via onyensomercy70@Gmail.com. Thanks!

63. Orizu Chiamaka says:

please do inform me when the form is out-08164251787

64. Kindly let me no wen the form is out. Here is my no 08062473329. Tank u

65. please I really want to know when the form is out. I want to be a part of this show. This is my number 07065572485, thanks

66. please I will like to know when the form is out, I really want to be a part of this show. this is my number 07065572485, thanks.

67. I have been waiting to see this time again, I really want to be part of this mind blowing show. This is my mail, kingsdesire84@gmail.com 07065572485, thanks.

68. felicia emenike says:

Pls contact me through my email address when the registration starts, emenike_felicia@yahoo.com

69. adeoye adeniran says:

kindly notify me when the audition form is out. thanks

70. adeoye adeniran says:

pls my number is 07064460352

71. Andrea banks says:

Hi admin,pls wen the form is out u notify me..here z my number..08136857622..tanks

72. harrion says:

Please admin, I thought the adverts is suppose to be every where now. And isnt the audition june anymore?

73. titilope emmanuel says:

Have been look up to these oppurtunity,when the form is out U̶̲̥̅̊. People should P I N G! On my email….here is my number 08165411623
    Here is my email address. Titilopeemmanuel48@yahoo.com

74. pls admin notify me if d form is out..my no 08180965319 thanks

75. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and
    I hope that it can do the same for you. Credit scores
    may vary by credit bureau, in part because not all of your credit information is reported to each and every credit bureau.

It is a usually flat-sided wheel with a handle bar on each side.

76. crystal temilola says:

hello pl i want to be informed when the MTN PROJECT FAME FORM COMES OUT.TNKS
    my Email; crystalidumu@yahoo.com

77. My name is ghartey ochuko Sandra am 25yrs old am a student and I love music in fact am the lead vocalist in my church and am in a band called yinka $d jazzysoulz i will want u ppl to notify me if d form is out pls tnks

78. my name is Ruth.Nero plz i would love update on when the form will b out
    herez my number and mail
    09035765789,www.ruthnyerhovwo@gmail.com
    thnxz guyz and i wish y’all d best of luck God bless you

79. olayinka says:

pleas Admin I really need to be inform when the project fame form is out

80. olayinka says:

here is my number 08146094738.I will be really glad if you will update me as soon as the registration is on

81. olayinka says:

and please what ate the things required for the registration. details

82. Please kindly notify me when d audition form and date is out. I’ll really appreciate it. Thanks 07010450948

83. Testimony says:

Helo my sis name is winner and i vouch for her to be very good, she was born for this. Pls notify me when there is a change. 07016278127. Thank u.

84. bortey alabi reindolf says:

please notify me on rborteyalabi@yahoo.com….Ghana

85. bridget says:

am not much of a singer, but I luv music n entertainment. I’d luv to apply 08138467110

86. Hello my name is Recam n am interest in dis year audition but I don’t have national I.D I only have voter card can I still register wit my voter card since I don’t have national I.D

87. chris gift augustine says:

whats the cost of the form

88. shodunke olubodun says:

please i dont want to miss out too…please try and notify me via 07062305799 or olubie441@gmail.com sir…

89. Ekokotu Lilian says:

Pls I wuld love to b informed when d registration form is out pls 09034612070

90. npls i want to be notify when the form is out.i realy want to patake in this yr edition thank you.

91. helow peepz jst nid your help dose r ma controls drop it dea 4 me wen d 4orm is out pls thank you.

92. pls just wanna knw wen d 4orm is out realy want to partispate in dis edition.pls thank you.

93. pls dnt realy want 2 miss out contact me at andrewokon635@gmail.com or 08109823339

94. folashade says:

I really will like to know when this drops shadepetite@gmail.com. Thanks

95. hi,I’m from Ghana.please notify me when forms are out. kind regards.

96. Pls I don’t have either ecowas /Intl I.d, wat other means of identity can I use. I really want to register

97. Please, i will like to be inform,by my email tnks and Godbless you.

98. Please, i will like to be inform,by my email,when the form is out,it very important tnks and Godbless you.

99. yvette Benson says:

Please I would love an update on the registration and audition date.thanks

100. yvette Benson says:

Please I would love an update on the registration and audition date through yveetebenson18@yahoo.com or 08037938593

101. pls notify me on when the project fame form comes out
    my number is 08136859547

102. A copy of photo ID,u mean an ID card?

103. Odewale yetunde says:

Hello, pls i need your help on this audition i received my 8 digits pin yesterday but i don’t know the town or city that i will go for that audition, pls i’m in ondo state…….I need your help admin…….pls reply

104. Odewale yetunde Naomi says:

Admin pls i need your help on this audition, i received my 8 digit pin yesterday but i don’t know the time or city that my name will be appear for the MTN project fame audition, which town or city i will go? I’m in ondo state now……..pls reply me….this is my number 08132367642

105. Please notify me when the project fame form is out 08071460370

106. kingman chike ughaelu says:

good evening sir please sir can someone who don’t have I’d card use voters card sir.

107. Hello my name is Silkelly am a very good music artiste pls i wanna participate for this years Mtn project fame west africa session in lagos pls alert me on how i can get the form

108. amaka joy says:

plz I need to participate in this year’s edition. notify me when the form comes out
    joyyahmark@gmail.com
    07011051703

109. Pls inform me wen the form is out next year.08104893863 OR comfortetim47@gmail.com

110. mr vision says:

pls admin notify me when the form and the audition date is out.
    this is my numb;08167516215

111. pls mtn project fame audition form is it out pls someone should me by informing me cos am very intrested on it and i want to be part of dis pls someone should give me de information 08027486524

112. michael wilson says:

pls kindly notify me when the mtn project fame form is out ,on this following account …
    facebook;OT mickeywize michael
    twitter;@i_am_mickeywize
    whatsapp & voice call;08086604544
    gmail;michaelranti8gmail.com

113. Solomon Israel says:

Hello admin it ll b my pleasure 2 participate in dz yr project fame pls notify me wen d registration commense here z my digit nd email ; 08103718608, Solomonisrael59@yahoo.com

114. I do really wanna be notify when the mtn project fame west africa 2016 form will be out and the basic things needed for registration.l have a talent of singing/rap,am l qualify to participate if yes am on 08161137996 you are free to notify me the latest update day by day

115. please am in love with your program an I really want to be a member of this great show,I have a good voice an with your help I can become a good singer, please any time the form is out I will love u to contact me or sent me text through my Email adders, an that’s my phone Nomber, 09022899289,08176823152,thanks

116. Olagoke olamide says:

pls notify me when the registration form is out 08063982908

117. ezekwe paul says:

am ezekwe paul by name . pls when the form come out pls dnt hesitate to let me know . this is my contact … 07012177024 THANKS ..

118. ezekwe paul says:

my name is ezekwe paul . an able bodied young man of 25 years of age …. pls inform me when the form is out .. this is my contact …. 0701217704

119. am Adedapo by name please inform me when the form is out here is my contact 08105462405

120. Pls notify me wen the form comes out

121. Pls I’d love to know when and where MTN PF will take place.pls notify me on my number 08176863311

122. Please notify me via my email, can’t wait to get started