MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2016 For Graduate New Media Officers – To some, MTN is the leader in terms of telecommunications in Nigeria, which operates in various community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
The management board have come out to say that they their compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by a continuous method of improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
You Can Also Read >>> MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2016
Job Title: New Media Officer
Applicants are to have the Drive of effective deployment of new media strategy which will be in alignment with business objectives in general and reputational priorities in particular:
- To Extract value from what the company already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This will sure include individual contributions and recommendations which will lead to improve existing business project/initiative.
- To Drive Innovation by identifying and also making sure applicant take advantage of new business opportunities which should include, by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- To also Monitor and fast track MTN on new media platforms, provide ongoing analysis and reports to the relevant business units
- To be able to Identify a perception management of opportunities in the new media space and escalate critical issues for speedy resolution
- To be able to Generate informative and insightful reports about MTNN activity and mention same in the social media space
- To be able to Develop reader friendly atmosphere and content that will be able to communicate relevant corporate objectives and important customer information to foster articulation of the MTN point of view and engender empathy towards the MTN brand
- To be able to Maintain a strong leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners which will lead to improving their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- And should be able to Enhance and expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in a recognized professional institutions, by participating in a think-tank activities etc.
- To be able to Sustain the right organizational culture and behaviors by having to demonstrate the vital behaviours every time.
- It will be in a Normal MTN working conditions
- Please note that it May be required of you to work extended hours
- In an Open plan office
Experience & Training:
- A First degree in any relevant discipline
- Be Fluent in English
- Must have Experience in a corporate communications company
- Should posses the Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
- Should have the Experience in deploying web communications, new media marketing activities
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Should be Experience in working in a medium organization
- ASocial Media/ Digital Communication
- LLB, BA, BTECH, BSC, HND, BED or BENG
How to Apply
All Interested and qualified applicants should, Click here to apply
Application Deadline has been fixed for 3rd June, 2016.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2016 For Graduate New Media Officers