The Nigerian number one citizen President Muhammadu Buhari have officially fulfilled his promise made to Nigerians to unveil his ministers latest by September 30, 2015.
Well, president Buhari is known as a man of his word. On the said date, the president forwarded his list of ministerial nominees to the embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki. The senator confirmed the receipt of the list on his Twitter account.
As it were, the ministerial list is still subject to ratification by the Senate house. For the now, the list will not officially been made public until the Senate’s plenary session scheduled for Tuesday, October 6 holds.
Below, I have documented the Names of prospective ministers that made President Buhari’s ministerial list.
Ministerial list: Buhari submits 21 names
1. Babatunde Raji Fashola (former governor, Lagos state)
2. Lai Mohammed (National Publicity Secretary, All Progressives Congress)
3. Kayode Fayemi (former governor, Ekiti state)
4. Rotimi Amaechi (former governor. Rivers state)
5. Chris Ngige (former governor of Anambra state and former Senator of the FRN)
5. Udoma Udo Udoma (former Senator, Akwa Ibom south)
6. Mrs Aisha Alhassan (2015 gubernatorial aspirant, Taraba state)
7. Malami Abubakar (SAN) – former legal adviser of CPC
8. Hadi Sirika (former Senator, Katsina North)
9. Adebayo Shittu (former governorship
candidate, Oyo state)
10. Ibe Kachikwu (current NNPC GMD — may combine his current post with that of minister of state for petroleun resources)
11. Amina Mohammed (former special adviser to the Nigerian president on millennium development goals, and current special adviser to UN Secretary-general on post-2015 development planning)
12. Kemi Adeosun (former commissioner for finance, Ogun state)
Well the portfolio these nominees will be managing have not been confirmed or made known to the public.
According to report, other names are expected to be made public by the
Senate next week for ratification.