Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 Award Scheme – Though this is coming late but it is very much on now. The Lagos State Scholarship Board is giving Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship out to every deserving undergraduate of the state. The agency which is in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state is organising this.
It will grant this Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies whose aims is to assist these students financially.
Please read Before Applying
All the potential Applicants must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the nation.
All applicants are expected to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa Secretariat.
Then applicants are to take the treasury receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online the application. Please note that the Application will not be processed without evidence of treasury receipt.
All potential applicants are to make sure that they fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application.
The Applications will be done through the official admision portal only.
All Short-listed candidates who must have qualified for the test on 12th and 13th April, 2016 will be invited by email and SMS text messages. To this end, applicants are therefore advised to make sure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more details
GET It Before 20th February 2016
The Application deadline is 1st April, 2016.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office.Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
If you want to To secure your voucher pin, please you are expected to proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your treasury receipt.
CLICK HERE, for more information
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 Award Scheme