Foe those prospective candidates who have taken The Imo State University as their preferred choice during the Jamb examination, are hereby informed that IMSU Post Utme 2015/2016 form is out.
It was also revealed that the official cut off mark have also been released. So as you read on, i will be making it available to your viewing.
Please it should be noted here that all information here are officially from the institution’s webpage and it is meant for those who partook in the last concluded JAMB and have put IMSU as their first choice of preferred higher institution. So if you have applied for admission into the Imo State university Owerri for the 2015/2016 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, you are sure on the right news track.
The date for the screening exercise will be on Wednesday 2nd September and end on Saturday 12th September, 2015. According to the official reports, it will be a computer based test (CBT).
You should also read this >>> http://naijavoice.com.ng/20152016-admission-status-checker-ww-jamb-org-ng/
1. For all candidates who have scored more than or exactly 180 are eligible to take part in the screening exercise.
2. For the direct entry candidates who wish to obtain admission into Imo State University, Owerri for the 2015/2016 academic session, who should have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening tests.
Note – These Direct Entry candidates are not to partake in the examination screening exercise. But are expected to register their application on the schools official website.
IMSU ICT CENTRE
SHELL COMPUTER CENTRE
FACULTY OF LAW e-LIBRARY (all within the Owerri Campus of the University).
EXAMINATION DATE AND TIME:
After you have done your online registration, you will be requested to have a print out. The Examination dates online registration print-out.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
1.You are first and foremost expected to log on to the institutions official webpage at www.imsu.edu.ng for the application procedures and payment issues.
2. After you logged on to the official webpage, you are expected to Click on the Post Utme registration link that will be displayed to you on the university webpage.
3. At this point, you will be be clicking at the ” Generation Invoice” button.
4. Now you will have to type your Jamb registration number on your jamb scratch card. So if after you have done this, your name and other details of yours will be displayed and your invoice code will also be displayed.
IMSU Post Utme 2015/2016 Registration
5. You are expected to print out the invoice generated with the code on it and proceed to any of the approved banks by the institution to pay the sum of N6,000 will cover your registration fees, CTB/ Portal charges an your result checking.
6. When you are through with payment at the bank, the bank will give you a print-out of your payment receipt with an e-tranzact pin number.
Then come to the online portal again and log in at www.imsu.edu.ng, nd click again on the POST UTME REGISTRATION Portal link. In that portal, click on “Register”
7. Now you are expected to type in your e-tranzact pin number. Now your JAMB Data base records will be shown to you.
8. Confirm that all your information is correct and click “Submit”.
BANKS INVOLVED IN THE e-TRANZACT:
Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank, Skye Bank, FCMB, IMSU Micro Finance Bank.
Please it shoukd be noted that registration Portal will be shut down at 12 midnight Friday 28th August, 2015. So ensure you register before the dead line.
Note – *GSM Handsets, Calculators or any other extraneous material must NOT be brought into the screening venue. such material if confiscated will not be returned.