How to Apply for Student Visa In Nigeria And The Requirements.
Finally for those who have the dreams of traveling abroad and studying there can now follow the simple step to step guide i will be showing us here.
So if you follow the instructions i will be sharing here, it will be easy for you to obtain Student Visa for the sole purpose of your dream.
The instructions here will also include how you can obtain visa to traveling to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Here, students mostly travels for language training purposes, students wishing to study in Turkey and other countries.
How to Apply for Student Visa In Nigeria
1. You must have at least a six months valid passport which should have enough blank pages for the visa sticker. This will be so that the visa sticker will be seen and returned to the applicant until the approval of application.
2. You will be requested to submit copies of your relevant pages of the passport which includes data and extension pages.
3. you must have a duly filled visa application form
4. One (1) passport-size photograph,
5. Admission and Acceptance Letter by the University,
6. Payment receipt of school fees,
7. Confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment.
If your traveling purpose is for language course, there must be a language certification course that has been issued by the Turkish Ministry Of Education.
9. You must show Proof of basic education, copies of graduation diploma and certificates (W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E., Statement of Result, etc.) which should be duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (very important.)
10. You should be able to show Proof of BA education, copy of university graduation diploma duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Make sure every space that requires signature is duly signed.
11. You will be requested to provide the Guarantee letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that the sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student, and that the student will never apply to any person or institution (including university) for financial support or scholarship, certified by a notary public.
12. You should be able to provide a copy of “Certificate of Company Incorporation” of the sponsor.
13. You must provide a copy of the certification of company income incorporation of the sponsor.
13. A copy of certificate of income tax clearance of the sponsor,
14. You must posses Original “personal” bank statement for the last three months of the sponsor together with original approval/reference letter from the bank branch manager
15. You must have “Vaccination Card” for yellow fever and typhoid diseases.
NOTE – Applicants should note that Students who will study in countries other than Turkey are granted with one-month valid transit visas.