It is no longer news that the the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has come out with the procedures on how the 2016 Jamb will be taken place. So plans of selling the jamb registration form has commenced
The Head of Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin made this known to the public in a statement in lagos. According to him, the reason why the release of the Jamb registration for was released on time was that they Jamb wanted student to start preparation on time and adequately too. www.JAMB..org.ng
How To Procure JAMB UTME 2016 Form
The process involve are very simple. The scratch cards have already been made available. It was made. The cards were made available from August 31st 2015.
The registration cards can be purchased from the following banks; Zenith Bank, Sky Bank and First Bank. ”
Jamb have also gone ahead to release the registration fee for the 2016 UTME which was confirmed to be N5,000. It was also confirmed that all candidates
are expected to pay N500 to obtain the JAMB textbook,
According to the spokesman Mr Fabian, all ”Candidates will, however, be given
their various textbooks at the very point of registration after they must have shown evidence of payment,” the statement stated.
For all intending applicants, they have been advised to ensure that they get their application forms early enough as well as to make sure that their personal data correctly entered to actually avoid any mix-up any kind.
All Prospective candidates are to note the following:
1. Applicants should be aware that the 2015/2016 UTME will all be a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
2. The Registration Fee for the 2016 Jamb have been fixed for (N4500)
3. Applicants can purchase their Jamb Registration from the following banks and NIPOST: The banks includes Zenith Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc and First Bank
4. .At the point of registration, applicants will be given the following necessary documents which shall be made available to the candidates
– Syllabus for the examination in a soft copy.
– Guidelines on admission (Brochure) in soft copy which will be detailing list of higher institutions and available
programmes of study.
5. All intending applicants are to pay N500 to purchase a particular introduced book the tittle is “The Last Days at Forcados High
The deadline date set for the sales of 2016 Jamb form is January 15, 2016. Then for the registration website closing date, it has been fixed for 19th, 2015.
JAMB UTME 2016 Exam Date
The date fixed for the 2016 UTME examination would have to begin on the Feb.22 and will end on March 14, 2016.
Note: All applicants should be aware that the UTME will be 100% Computer Based Test (CBT). Goodluck