Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Registration Form

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Registration Form |GUS Season 12

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration – Many people will be asking when will Gulder Ultimate Search resume. The reality show is a  Nigerian reality television show which was brought in and is being sponsored by The Nigerian Breweries Company Plc. Gulder Ultimate Search startes its operation and have been existing since 2004.
gulder
The purpose of this article is to show you how you can register and be part of the Gulder Ultimate Search reality game show.

As it where, The Gulder Ultimate Search reality television show comes with a big prize for eventual winners. The winner of the Gulder Ultimate Search, goes home with a 10 million naira cash prize and a new SUV.

Since the reality show started, eleven winners have been recorded so far.
As it is now from a reliable source, the Gulder Ultimate Search reality show will soon commence and i am here to guild you on how to go about the registration. So you will learn how to do the registration for the GUS Season 12.

Like i have earlier told you, am going to show you how to do the registration, also i will be telling you the requirements for the registration. Also, i will be listing out the Television channel to watch Gulder Ultimate Search 2015.

Season 12 Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration

As for the now, the registration for GUS Season 12, have not started

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration – GUS Season 12”

1. If you are interested in doing this, you will have to visit the official registration portal at http://gulderultimatesearch.tv

Below are the List of Television channel to watch Gulder Ultimate Search reality show.

This programme starts from 10pm daily on the under listed channels.

TV3
    Clare TV
    AIT
    GET TV
    Africa Magic
    NTA
    Nigerzie
    Minaj Tv
    Silverbird
    Galaxy Tv
    Wap TV
    Ebony Life Tv

For those who are interested participating they MUST be 18 years and above. .

So for everyone who are interested and would like us to alert them when the forms will be out online, should kindly drop a comment in the box showing that you interest and we will surely and duly inform you.

Comments

1. pls notify me when de form is out, I ve waited long for it

2. pls admin notify when GUS season 12 registration form is out. I ve waited long for it

3. Akwuobi Jude says:

Seriously this is becoming a joke, are we saying that the GUS would not hold this year? This is my number 07032815184 notify me please my name is Jude, God bless the Ultimate.

4. Is the gulder ultimate search is it not holding this year cause its taking too long
    please notify me when ever the form/registration is out
    here is my contact :08038658314

5. victoria key-Igodo Joseph says:

kindly notify me I am interested.

6. Iyke Sanctos says:

please kindly let me know when the form is out because im very much interested for the registering this year

7. Ezenekwe Edith onyinyechukwu says:

Please I be been trying to register since after nwachukwu won but since den is not been working pls I beg notify me wen d registration starts through my email tanks and God bless

8. stephanie I ezepuo says:

09030944336 or stephanieiezepuo@gmail. Com am interested

9. Joseph Godswill says:

pls admin notify when GUS season 12 registration form is out. I have waited long for it… pls inform me this is my number 08146928366

10. Joseph Godswill says:

pls admin notify when GUS season 12 registration form is out. I have waited long for it… pls dnt fail to inform me this is my number 08146928366,08123019954

11. mary patrick chinenye says:

hi ,am mary pat I do luv Gus and am interesting.

12. mary patrick chinenye says:

hi,am mary pat I do luv Gus and am so much interested pls notify me as so as the registration starts thanks.

13. Amadi Arinze says:

Please, can some one above 40 patispate?

14. Am so interested

15. Am vida, am very much interested in GUS, pls admin. Notify me when the form is out my number08134186103

16. Lizzie Torkwase David says:

Pls Admin notify me when the registration for GUS starts. Am interested. I want to participate

17. Lizzie Torkwase David says:

Admin pls notify me when the registration for
    GUS starts. Am interested. I want to participate

18. Ernest oyebuchi says:

pls inform me via facebook when the registration form is out

19. blessing abu says:

pls this is my number notifiy me hen

20. blessing abu says:

when the form is out this is my number 08140345972

21. please notify me when the GUS begins.

22. Nnaji chuks says:

Goodmorning admin, pls am intrested in d GUS. My number z 09031809501

23. Eze Kenneth C. says:

I am Kenneth eze. Admin please notify me for the registration for the next Gulder ultimate search(season 12). Thanks.

24. Chinedu Ifezue says:

please notify me when Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 will start because am interested and i want to participate because i believe am going to be the next last man standing in Jesus name, Amen.

25. Pls do me a mail when the registration for GUS season 12 starts on stritcasino@gmail.com

26. Ikpe Igbe says:

Please let me know when registration for the next GUS starts…Thanks…ikpeigbe@gmail.com

27. Pls adm. Notify me when the Gus form is out. Thank u.

28. Pls adm. Notify me when the Gus form is out thanks or call 08163211904

29. Joseph Victor says:

when will gulder ultimate search for 2016 registration start. i am interested alert me on 08185979176

30. Oitomen Zeal says:

Please I look forward to receive your notification concerning the date for the Ultimate forms tnx. Oitomen Zeal 07067540362

31. I WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEXT REGISTRATION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

32. Thompson says:

Please notify me when the registration form for this year 2016 GUS is out

33. pls notify me when the form is out here is my number 08160479890

34. samson sabagha says:

Hi GUS I real want to thank the organiser of GUS. I have been anticipating for the next edition am interested & I have the zeal to participate. Notify when registration begin 0806719247 / samsonsabagha@yahoo.com

35. chukwudi bright says:

I have been trying to register, it could not,i need a up date for it

36. Jennifer onos says:

hi am Jennifer from Delta state I would really love to be part of GUS it has always been my dream pls do notify my when it’s out. thanks

37. Pls,admin kindly notify me GUS registration/audition for current season….thanks God bless!

38. Pls admin i wud b glad if you alert me wen d registration starts. Tank u n dis is my digit 08184459375

39. Oladeji david says:

Pls kindly inform me

40. Ehoche John says:

please let me knw wen the is out…. 08067035028.. tnx

41. ben bright says:

Hey pls notices me! Thanks.

42. please do inform me when the form is out

43. Victoria says:

Pls keep me posted when the GUS 2016 form is out…. Thanks

44. Victoria says:

Pls keep me posted when the GUS 2016 form is out….(08059963632) Thanks

45. Nzenagu Chukwunonso Agumba says:

Please kindly notify me when the 2016 version starts

46. ifedigbo precious says:

Please am Interested in gus please notify when the form for 2016 is out….dis my contact 08067844095 or email me pifedigbo@yahoo.com …..tnx bless you

47. ifedigbo precious says:

Admin please notify me when the form is out.pls I believe I will do better with God all things are possible…I believe in him..

48. please Sir or ma, notify me when the 2016 version starts.

49. Eze, Kenneth says:

I am interested. Pls notify me at the appropriate time. Tnks

50. Old Lady says:

I’d very much appreciate if am notified of the GUS form for 2o16

51. ME TOO

52. pls admin prince inform me when application form s out GUS 2016 pls call 08088514815

53. ifiemi Edgar says:

Please notify me when the registration forms are available.

54. God'sgift Ayaowei says:

I love the GUS TV reality show, I’hv got what it takes to contest and be the ultimate man for 2016 GUS, plsss notify me, my email is gifton.ay@gmail.com, my number: 09080688199. Thank you…

55. Pls admin i wil lik u to notify me wen dis years 2016 Gus registratn form comes out,am very much interested.my no’s.08163325467 or 08116581864.

56. ogunleye ademola Lawrence says:

Please notify me when the from is out

57. Bobby Jones says:

I am very much interested. Please notify me when this year’s 2016 GUS registration form is out. You could reach me on my number: 07037599441

58. Pls notify when the GUS form for season 12 is out 08138344959

59. okeke abel says:

pls notify me of any update on d GUS season 12

60. Pls guys I want to be informed when the application or registration for GUS 2016 begins,accurate dates,times and addresses would be more appreciated tnx! My cell:08143042655

61. Joy felix says:

Pls I will b grateful if informed of g.u.s 2016

62. EJIMUDO VICTORIA says:

am interested pl,i want to be the first woman champion in the ultimate search.help me achieve that dream

63. EJIMUDO VICTORIA says:

reach me on this number please 08104799054

64. pls notify me when the form is out plss, am really desperate. God bless ultimate people!

65. christopher says:

Pls sir, my name is christopher nd am interested in participating in the gulder ultimate search season 12. pls notify me wen registration start thank you sir

66. agi emmanuel says:

I am very much interested. Please notify me when
    this year’s 2016 GUS registration form is out. You
    could reach me on my email is nuelagi@yahoo.com or my phone number 08166823211

67. These are my contacts Sir:
    07088705625;07030133073.

68. Mfon James Obot says:

Good day, please kindly notify me when the form is finally out, thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

69. 08137010178 queenthos001@gmail.com
    Am the ordained first female winner of the GUS 2016

70. Talkingson says:

please when the registration form for 2016 please let me know or call me 08143700106

71. Michael precious says:

pls i bed u in d name of God notify me when d gus registration form coms out tanks. dis my number 07036520010

72. Godspower says:

pls notify me of GUS Form 2016 once out.08184619182 khaligobbrain@gmail.com

73. Onyeno johnbosco says:

Please alert me any time the form comes out. This is my number 08169025146

74. Onyeno johnbosco says:

Please alert me anytime the form comes out. This is my number= 08169025146

75. Philip osim says:

Please i am interested in when the form is coming out

76. I really want to take part in GUS 2016…pls let me know when it’s began…. am so much interested and I strongly believe I will make it if given the chance too. contact me wen perpetration start.. 08130201532….inotastic@gmail.com…..#letLOVElead#

77. Tatyough Enoch says:

pls never let me out when the form is available, i am so interested in the show, thanks, my number is 08086484479

78. Ifeanyi Chris says:

Please am interested. Let me know when the form is out.

79. samuel Stephen says:

Pls keep me updated samuelsteph2@gmail.com 07066163002

80. Adebayo Nnenna says:

Good morning Sir/Ma,
    I’m so glad to hear of the upcoming season 12 GUS.Am much interested in participating this 2016GUS.
    Please,keep me in touch.08055808625,08034366997.

81. I have been waiting for the next season 12 of GUS.I am so interested pls notify me.

82. ogar anthony says:

Love the show

83. My name is favour, pls notify me when the gulderultimeatsearch form is out.08182446047, my email address Fridayfavour56@gmail.com.

84. Faparusi Gboyega says:

85. Faparusi Gboyega says:

Faparusi Gboyega my email address is gboyematt@yahoo.com

86. Faparusi Gboyega says:

I really appreciate this concept kudos to GUS.Because its a means of helping youths.pls notify me when the registration for GuS season 12 started….my mail gboyematt@yahoo.com

87. please inform me when it comes out

88. please keep me informed when it comes out please

89. Ukange Desmond says:

please notify me when the form is out. Thanks.

90. Am intrested

91. please notify me when the form is out 07039700997 am interested thanks

92. please notify me when the form is out 08066052120 am interested
    thanks

93. ezekwe paul says:

my name is ezekwe paul . a native of imo state ohaji egbema local government . am interested seriously interested , and i will be so glad if i can be given the oppoturnity … this is my contact . 07012177024. email .. ezekwe.paul.56@yahoo.com …. THANKS .

94. Am interested please notify me when the form is out.

95. Am interested in Gus 12,please notify me when the registration begins.my contact no:08033684588.email:ellacanty4life@yahoo com.

96. okafor augustine says:

My name is Okafor Augustine am from umunneochi LGA, abia state, please notify me when the registration form is out God bless u.

97. okafor augustine says:

My name is Okafor augustine ,am from umummeochi LGA, abia state pls notify me when the form is out,on ,okaforaugustine123@gmail.com. or 08102478038. Gud bless u.

98. Amadi Ezekiel Jnr. says:

🙁 When will the form be out?? Expecting it..
    09039384694
    Onyekas94@yahoo.com

99. S. J. Isioma says:

Please admin.I really want to be notified when registration begins for season 12

100. am really interested pls when it’s out kindly inform me I ll be really grateful.

101. please am really interested, this is my number 08138682904 pls notify me when it’s out, thanks and God bless you.

102. vivian Nnamdi says: