GTBank Mobile Banking Codes – We have all come to the reality that Banking has become more and more simpler as the day come by. Though we do experience some extra charges. I will be teaching you ona all GTBank Mobile Banking Codes that is now invoke for mobile banking.
After going through this article carefully, you will discover that you may not need going to the bank for some of your transactions. This is as a result of the introduction of *737# by GTBank plc. To this end, i will advise that you take your time to understand and know about all GTBank Mobile Banking Codes starting with *737# on this page.
Please customers should understand that the Transaction codes for different purposes are different. And this is he sole reason we have listed below how you can apply the GTBank Mobile banking code and forfor whatever banking transactions you want to do.
You Can Also Read This >>> Get Free GTBank Mobile App
Here Are All GTBank Mobile Banking Codes – *737*
Codes for Enquiries Purposes are:
Simply dial *737*6# to make enquiries on the following:
- Account balances (*737*6*1#)
- Loan balances (*737*6*2#)
- Card status (*737*6*3#)
- Cheque book status (*737*6*4#)
- Internet banking login details (*737*6*5#)
The Codes for Loading Recharge Card:
- Self top-up airtime – Simply dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime. But you most make sure that it’s the same phone number you used in opening the account, or getting alert.
- Buying for a friend – To send airtime to a third party or to a friend, simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
- Self top-up data – Simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompt.
The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers. Daily recharge limit is N10,000.
How to transfer funds:
- Transfer to GTBank account – Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.Transfer to other banks – Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
Daily transaction limit of N200,000.
Pay your StarTimes cable subscriptions with ease.
How to pay subscription
You can easily pay your subscriptions from anywhere you are by simply dialiing the *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# e.g. *737*37*2500*00123456789#.
More billers (merchants) to be added soon!
Internet banking login details
Should incase you loose your internet banking details, You sure can retrieve your mobile and/or internet banking details without having to come to the banking hall. All you simply need to do is dial *737*6*5# and follow the on-screen prompt.
- In order to complete any the above Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card).
- All transactions Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- All customers should note that charges will be deducted directly from your GTBank account
GTBank Mobile Banking Codes