The First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2016 – Being one of the leading banks in the Nigerian financial services sector, it now very obvious that First Bank of Nigeria has made itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and a strong innovation since its founded in 1894.
Well the purpose o this publication, is to alert people about First Bank of Nigeria Limited applications which it seeks from all suitably qualified persons for the positions of Graduate Trainees nationwide:
First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- – The First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) as we have observed is a yearly recruitment programme which is actually aimed at getting relatively suitable and qualified applicants who are self-motivated and can match into the Bank’s Talent of Pool and should be able to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
- – This Programme as it where, seeks to provide the platform to attract fresh, talented and young graduates who will be groomed by the bank to drive the vision of the bank which is being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice.
- – In First Bank, staffs are generally recognized as been the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and they also tend to acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
- – Come and build your career with this amazing financial institution that will be if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution which has a multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.
- – We employ you to Take this bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme. But you must meet the under listed requirements.
- – Applicants should Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- – Applicants should have a Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- – Applicants are expected to have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
Key Competency and Attributes:
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- – Good team player
- – Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- – Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- – Analytical skills
- – Self-driven and results-oriented
- – Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Way on How to Apply
All Interested and qualified are advised t click this link:
Click Here to Apply
Steps on How to Apply
- – When you click the above link, a page opens;
- – You are expected to Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- – After you must have activated you email, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Please Kindly note the details down and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- – Now you can Login with the details sent to you to be able to fill out the forms which have been described below.
- – Now you are required to enter your personal details. when you are done, you are to “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- – Please applicants are to click on Additional Information. Fill in your details.
- – Also Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- – click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Then You are to Proceed to fill the appropriate details. Applicants are t note that the Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- – At this point, you are to click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details. Then click on the “Update” button.
- – You will be required to click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- – Finally, applicants are to click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, you are to select the document to be uploaded.
- – With all these done successfully, an applicants have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. This profile will be used to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Note that an applicant can update their information at any time.
- – To proceed with your application, you are to repeat the same steps above. When you are done applying, you will receive a short message saying “Application Successful.”
- – With this, you have successfully applied for a vacancy.