European Commission Graduate Traineeship Programme 2016/2017 – This is a big one. It has to do with a paid traineeship of 5 months which will comprise the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions. Let me cite an example, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), which will be starting on 1st March or 1st October.
The Eligibility And Requirements
Researched shows that the traineeship programme is scheduled to accommodate all interested applicants who are university graduates around the globe with the following:
- Should have a Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Should also posses a Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (this is required for nationals of EU countries).
Interested applicants should ensure that they must completed at least a 3 year study with a degree which should enable them to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Please also note that Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from the higher institution you attended to have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
If you are not selected for this internship, You still can apply once per session for as many times as you can until when you have been finally selected. For those who did not pass the pre-selection, or those you are in the Blue Book but were not selected for a traineeship, such persons would be expected to submit their application again.
- At Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
- For the selected candidates, they will get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment.
The Application Procedure:
Applicants should be aware that they will not be required to submit any documents with your application form by the European Commission .
It will only be pre-identified candidates for the Virtual Blue Book that will be invited to provide supporting documents in electronic version which should include the following.
- Copy of a valid ID card/passport;
- Copy of university qualifications declared as completed;
- Proof of ongoing studies, university exchange programme abroad, participation in EU/international programmes, seminars/workshops, if applicable;
- Proof of all declared language skills other than the mother tongue/s;
- Proof of all declared work experiences, if applicable;
- Proof of all declared IT skills and publications, if applicable.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2017 Paid Traineeship at the European Commission
The Application Deadline for this internship has been fixed for August the 31st 2016.