EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes 2016/2017 – Finally , the Ekiti State University, EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission form, has been released. All qualified, suitable and and interested members of the general public are therefore informed to apply now. The Details of the programme as well as the adpplication method can be found below.
To this end, all applications from suitable applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Diploma and Certificate Programme of the Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD).
The Admission Requirements
Prospective students should include:
- Matured students who are professionals such as traders, clergymen, artisans, welders, electricians, traditional rulers and chiefs, civil servants – state and local government workers, court attendants etc.
- The young school leavers who needed the Diploma certificate for the direct entry admission into the University.
- For Diploma Programmes, candidates must have at least four credit passes in the SSCE. GCE. NECO. NABTEB or their equivalent in relevant courses.
- Special consideration Waiver may be given to matured candidates with lesser qualifications but with cognate and relevant working experience;
- All applicants should note that there other requirements that may be specific to a particular programme depending on the
type of course;
- Now for The basic requirements for Certificate Programme shall be a minimum of the JSS 3 certificate or its equivalents.
Steps On How to Apply
- All applicants and Candidates are to log on to the University’s website: eksu.edu.ng.
- The Candidates are to pay the sum of four thousand naira only (N4.000:00) for the Certificate programmes and six thousand naira only (N6.000.00) for the Dipbma programme by the usage of ATM card (Verve/Mastercard).
- You are to Click on ‘Certificate programme’.
- Click on ‘Diploma programme’.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Please Enter the information requested for validation.
- Then Fill in the application form and submit after completion.
- Print a copy of the form after submission.
- All Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD) of the University.
Please all applicants should Note the following.
- The OLevel requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on weekends or evenings depending on department or course.
- All duly completed applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Copies of the Application form are available at individual Departments and DHCP Office
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes 2016/2017