DSSC 2016 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC 2016/2017 Form

DSSC 2016 Recruitment Application Forms – This particular article is for those who are looking for a list of available DSSC Recruitment Application Forms to apply as a Nigerian graduate. So i have decided to publish this article. On his note, i am here to let you know that we have done a compilation of the ongoing DSSC jobs for you to select based on the field in which you want to serve your country Nigeria with.

DSSC Recruitment Application Forms Available in Nigeria

DSSC Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC 2016/2017 Form

Below are the available DSSC Recruitment Application Forms to apply as a Nigerian graduate.

You Can Click This And Apply >>> Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2016

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form

For those who will wish to apply for the Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment, such an applicant must be aware that he or she must be a Nigerian citizen with a height not less than 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females.  And such an applicants should be between the ages of 22 and 35 years.

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Requirements / QUALIFICATIONS

All Applicants as it where, must have a minimum of second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. Below are the specific disciplines required.

Anaesthetic Nurse, Anaesthetrist,
    Building Engineer, Chemistry Education,
    Computer Engineer,Mechanical engineer, Network Engineer, Satellite Communication Engineer
    Computer Science Education,
    Criminologist,
    Data Administrator, Dietician, Ear Nose and Throat Nurse,
    Electrical engineer, Electrical Electronic Education,
    English Education, Hospitality Managers(Caterers),
    Lawyers, Mathematics Education, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist,
    Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist Nurse, Optometrist, Orthopaedic
    Surgeon, Paediatric Nurse, Paediatrician, Psychologist,
    Purchasing and Supply, Radiographer, Radiologist,
    Satellite images Interpreter, Sociologist, Software developer/Programmer,
    Statistician, MBA. Candidats without any of the above qualifications should not waste their time applying.

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC 2016

For those who will want to apply, should click this link >>> Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Recruitment 2016

Though with what we have heard, the Nigerian Army have  commenced the online recruitment into the Forces for this year, though that of RRI is close by. The application process is quit easy what it requires is that you have to do is to get a scratch card from the bank which contains your PIN code.

Then you are expected to Click on the Apply Link and choose your mode of payment. When you are done with Payment, then login at anytime to fill your application form and upload all necessary documents and your passport photograph.

You Can Click here to Apply for the www.nigerianarmyms.ng

NDA Direct Short Service Course DSSC Recruitment

For starters, or for those who are relatively new here, the NDA DSSC recruitment exercise is a 9 month intensive military training after which, professional sare selected from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force.

As it bhas been before now, the NDA Direct short service course recruitment programme, do start in mid July of every year.

For those who will want to apply, should click this link >>>

DSSC 2016 Recruitment Application Forms

Check this out >>> DSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Forms – DSSC 2017/2018 Form

Comments

1. Ogunleye Olanrewaju says:

Please i will love to receive a notification for NDA Direct Short Service

2. Good morning. ..pls I need clarifications on the application. On the website of the nigeria airforce it was said that there is no information yet for DSSC and that for the airmen, people with BSC certificate should not apply

3. Hello!
    Please, I want to be updated with the latest on the NDA DSSC Recruitment programme for 2016 and also the Nigerian Army DSSC.

daretoluhi@yahoo.com

4. agnes linus says:

where is the form please. all links bring you back to the same spot.

5. Pliz inform me of d NDA direct short Service

6. Ahmed Timzy says:

Pls let me know. Is the airforce DSSC form 2016 on sale now pls reply me. Tank u.

7. Ahmed Timzy says:

please notify me

8. pls notify me…..DSSC, NDA..DSSC

9. i wnt 2 b updated on nda dssc

10. when is the Nigerian air force dssc form going to by available.

11. kekere joshua alaba says:

please nitify me anytime any DSSC form is out….
    Thanks sir….
    Joshua_kekere@yahoo.com

12. i need update on NDA DSSC pls

13. Hello Sir! Many thanks for your help. Please i want to stay informed about the Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Short Service Recruitment (2016). Here are my emails- orajiakuchinenye1@gmail.com and orajiakuchinenye@gmail.com.

14. plz send me every detail abt the online registration

15. Gbemisola Mariam says:

Hello

16. Obiko Mesh says:

Pls I will like to receive info and Updates about the NDA DSSC Program when ever the application commences. Tank You
    obikomesh1990@gmail.com

17. Pls notify me of any new post

18. pls sir i want to knw more on this……what if u ar a graduate and u are interested on nigerian airfoce short service combatant not direct short service

19. notify of any dssc available

20. Bashir Muhammed says:

Thank you very much for your help and guidelines.please I just want to know may be they will short service program of any form this year and when it is likely to be online.thanks

21. pls iam a holder of bsc computer science, can apply for this airforce dssc?

22. Good day sir, please i want to ask that how would i apply for the airforce short service

23. Hello, I would really appreciate if I can be notified when the DSSC for NDA is available. My email is samson_ajadi@yahoo.com

24. Okotie Sunday says:

I have BNSc, specialised as a Public health Nurse. With my first degree in Nursing Science without the above listed nursing specialty, can I still apply for this 2016 DSSC recruitment exercise? Thanks

25. gbengamorris says:

hello, I read that the nda dssc form is out, however, I couldn’t find the directed site for the form.

26. Benjamin ibe says:

Thats interesting,

27. pls info on NDA direct short service thanks

28. Please keep me updated when the form for NDA DSSC form is out.

29. pls admin i’ll love an update on Nigerian army and navy dssc opening. thnx

30. Concerning the Dssc job in the airforce, what is the faith of someone who read civil engineering?

31. I will like to receive a notification from you sir, thank

32. Sir, please why the apply link for nigeria air force dssc is not yet opened for the newly recruitment, because I saw it in punch news paper, I wanted to apply be when I visited the site it is not yet opened, WHY?

33. Pls i read from a post dat d DSSC application form will be online as from 18th of feb. 2016 but i av been checkin d website all dis while witout gettin any update on d site. Pls help me wit d site to get d application form download. Tenks

34. Good day Admin
    Pls I will like to know when the forms for the Graduate Direct short service for Nigerian Air Force will be out. If they are what is the link to access it. Pls reply
    Thank u.

35. Bashir Ahmed Abubakar says:

Good morning sir, please i want you to let me know whenever the form of Nigeria army DSSC form is ready and the procedure of the application. Thank you sir.

36. Garuba Wasiu says:

Kindly updates about NDA DSS Form

37. Vincent justin says:

Iam interested but is about 1.64m as male.what do i do? Please help me.

38. Ogo Steven .O. says:

Pls admin i would like to be notified when any of the DSSC form is out

39. Vincent justin says:

Please sir,iam interested on the job,i qualify other requirment one thing is that iam 1.64m tale as male and iam 28 years old.what do i do?should i apply? Please help me.and i need your notification

40. what of those who read physics and electronics

41. Plz i am 31yr old going to 32 dis yr july, how can i get the form

42. please admin, what is the faith of
    someone who read geography and meteorology

43. please admin,concerning the DSSC what is the faith of
    someone who read geography and meteorology

44. How much is the form when will the site for DSSC be open. Thanks

45. Sir,
    1st-what chance do a person with 1st degree in political science has in any of d DSSC 2016/2017 recruitment and 2ndly-Will an applicant pay any money during d 9months NDA direct short service commission training in form of fee.
    Thanks.
    MISHARK RAWLINGS.

46. ABOLARIN DAVID says:

thanks. i will like to receive detail

47. Nduka John says:

pls, I am a student of social work is possible for .me to apply for dssc after graduating

48. yabal leonard pomak says:

Please I will like your updates on the NDA DSSC,will Really appreciate your effort,thank You sire….

49. Larry B' says:

I studied English Language(major) and what I have here English Education for Airforce Dss. I have enthusiasm with these Airforce, do you think it is right I apply?? Thanks!

50. Please when will nda dssc programmed form will be out 2016/2017 and can an individual still in nysc programmed apply for july /august 2016 and he/she will be passing out by september 2016?

51. Appah douye jonathan says:

when Dssc is out for 2016 pls notify me thanks.

• I will let you know when any is out. But you should read up the article again and fill fill in the ones that are available

52. ok! finally the form is out

53. ofobike victor chukwuebuka says:

Good morning admin, Please I will love to be updated as soon as the Army DSSC, Navy DSSC and NDA DSSC for 2016/2017 form will be out an e-mail will be really appreciated in respect of that. Thanks and God bless you.

54. chidozie emmanuel says:

please help notify me when the form is out, cos am ready to serve and defend my country in what so ever way the Nigerian army wants it am ready to work for them with loyalty and Intergrity. thanks

55. I will like to be updates

56. innocent says:

please l want to know, can a civil engineering student apply for the air force direct short service? from the field mentioned it was building engineering. l dont know if civil can apply in that same field.

57. MORNING NIGERIANS, THIS INFORMATION IS TO ALL, D.S.S.C OF ALL VARIOUS COURSE OF THE NIGERIA GENERAL FORCE, YOU ARE ADVISE TO CALL 07038646452, GEN TUKUR AND STATE YOUR REQUEST OF HOW YOU WANT TO BE ASSISTED.

58. vadlia amos says:

Pls Sir, I want to know how much is the cost of the scratch card for Nigeria Army D.S.S.C

59. I studied Theology, is there chance for chaplain

60. Is a biochemistry graduate qualified 4 diis? Cos I did nt C any biologicall fields

61. Joseph Jenom Kura says:

Pls sir I will like to be informed of the NDA DSSC Nigerian Air Force through my email. Awaiting your response

62. segun alade says:

Can someone with Third Class Grade (B.Tech) apply for SSC or DSSC in the army,navy?

63. Donsydney says:

Sir/madam
    Wud like 2 b updated wen 2016 nigeria Army DSSC comes up.
    My email,,, donsydney5@gmail.com
    Thanks n God bless Nigeria…

64. please sir I would like a notification when the form dssc is out

65. Idu Friday says:

please i want to be notify once the NDA recruitment starts.

66. pls sir, is someone who did mass Communication qualified for any dssc recruitment

67. Borode idowu.G says:

When is nigerian army dssc 2016/2017 will out,kindly update me.

68. Adeyemo Mayowa says:

Please sir, i have interest in NDA Direct short Service, i have first Degree in Business Administration with Federal Trade Test 2 In painting and Art work Design. Can i apply for the NDA Direct Short Service Form?

69. Michael Matthew says:

Please sir, whats the fate of one who study Geography. Can one apply for dssc airforce?

70. pls get me informed wen d airforce recruitment begins.
    here is my email – bnwaki@yahoo

71. Pls, let me knw wn d forms for army n nda dssc is out…thanks

72. Emmanuel says:

i will love to join the nigeria army through DSSC. i read Human Kinetic/Health Education in university. notify me when the form is out… 08186392636

73. Obasi Chike James says:

Pls kindly inform me as the recruitment commences . thank you.

obasichikejames@gmail.com

74. Christian says:

Please notify me when the NDA DSSC and other DSSC is out.

75. Olanrewaju Dayo says:

Pls notify when the DNA dssc is out….

76. Abdulsalam says:

I have a degree public health medicine can i be admited

77. Hello pls for DSS Air force or NAVY, I studied Human Anatomy and graduated with second class upper degree.

Admin I didn’t see my own course listed and that’s made me thinking that it won’t be needed. Pls what’s your take on this?

Do you think I can still apply since anatomy is a medical course although not well cared for in Nigeria?

Pls I am expecting an answer soon so as to know what to do. Thanks

78. BURUTU ISAAC says:

please sir keep me updated when the form for NDA DSSC FORM is out for 2016/2017 session.thank you sir.

79. Ekong Elijah says:

Dear Admin,
    Am in need of 1st handed update on Nigerian Army DSSC

Thanks

80. MAJOR ADE ADE says:

DO YOU FAIL TO BE SHORTLISTED OR YOU WANT SECURE YOUR DETAIL, DO CONTACT MAJOR GENERAL ADEBAYO FOR ASSISTANCE ON 09059924152 / 09039794012.
    I HAVE THE INFLUENCE AND POWER TO DO IT.
    JUST FAIL TO BE SHORTLISTED AND SECURRING OF DETAIL

81. Olanrewaju says:

Is their any for for Nigerian army NDA SS form.as the course studied ( Management&Accounting) in school is not listed on the DSS?

82. bakare adeniyi says:

Good day sir,i’ll like to receive notification on DSSC(NDA)

83. please keep posted on the DSS NDA

84. isaac ohirein says:

pls info me on any graduate recruitment that’s on.

85. Pls sir, notify me when NDA short service form comes out.

86. Pls notify me wen the NDA DSS application portal is opened. Thanks

87. Pls sir
    I need an update on Airforce graduate short service
    Thanks

88. Adesola Taiwo says:

Pls am interested in joining Nigeria army and Nigeria airforce through direct short service. Pls inform me when the form is out.

89. Adesola Taiwo says:

Pls am interested in joining Nigeria army and Nigeria airforce through direct short service. Pls inform me when the form is out sir.

90. Oyindamola says:

Dare says:

Hello!
    Please, I want to be updated with the latest on the NAVY DSSC Recruitment programme for 2016 and also the Nigerian Army DSSC.

Shubomi.oshiyemi@yahoo.co.uk

91. pls sir,2016 NDA dssc must not pass me by. I am counting on u sir. God bless u

92. So we that is not eligible to apply did not went to university, dey should hv make it to ever graduate

93. Please Admin, I will like to be notify if the DSSC. For Army or navy form comes out. Thanks

94. I will like to get alert when application is ready this is my number 08161610909

95. Admin, can integrated science education graduate Apply for direct short service.

96. Justbaba says:

Please I want to be updated on the NDA DSSC recruitment. Thanks.

97. BURUTU ISAAC says:

pls keep me updated when the DSSC recruitment form for Navy is out.

98. Monilola Idris says:

sir, I would like to be updated on when the Nigerian army dssc form is out

99. Ndiana Ndaeyo says:

Please I’d love to be updated on NDA DSSC 2016. Thanks! ndaeyondiana@yahoo.com

100. Ndiana Ndaeyo says:

Please Sir update me when Army, Navy & NDA DSSC 2016 is out. Thanks! ndaeyondiana@yahoo.com 08056881623

101. akinola confidence johnson says:

pls notify me of any development in NAF DSSC recruitment exercise .THANKS.

102. Hi, Pls when is Nigerian army DSSC form come out?

103. Pls I await for ur notification. Thanks

104. Martoski says:

Please admin I want to verify if after the registration for dssc airforce a list for short listed candidate would be published. In other to know people that can sit for the exam.
    Thanks

105. Emmanuel says:

pls get me informed for the nigerian army dss cause am intrested,i read integrated science (Bsc Ed) 08064771985

106. okulaja olawole says:

Pls,kindly email me when the Nda dssc form is ready.

107. Plss i want u to pls help with the necessary information concerning th DSSC for 2016/2017… Is the form out yet?
    How to go abou it

108. Tobi Olaleye says:

Please, I will love to receive a notification for NDA
    Direct Short Service…Thanks in anticipation of a prompt response..

109. Pls notify me on any dat will be available from now, navy, army, customs any, dssc pls

110. pls l wil need an update on nigerian army SSC & DSSC 2016\2017 when it wil start. thanks

111. badamasi isyaku says:

I will like to be notify when the Nigerian army potel is open,for the graduate interested applicant on Dssc.

112. shedrach o. says:

I would you to keep me updated on NDA DSSc. Thanks

113. i wil like to get any notification about any recruitment in nigeria and oversea

114. I am just 20 years graduate, can apply for Airforce dssc ?? pls I need a fast reply.

115. HARRY JOSEPH OWAJIIGBANAM says:

PLS SIR, why is the nigerian airforce DSSC is not highlighted to click and the criteria is not also highlighted. tell me how to go about it

116. Major Gen. O. Olaleye says:

Contact 07058908455 for any assistance for your names to be among the successful candidates going to the training for Nigeria Airforce recruitment and DSSC

117. Major Bamaga kul says:

Admission is out into NDA if you are interested please read the article again

118. Pls i was told that Nigerian Navy has started recruiting for their DSSC and i want to apply but cant find the forms online or when a portal to register, it keeps giving me the SSCC.

119. Pls i was told that Nigerian Navy has started recruiting for their DSSC and i want to apply but cant find the forms online or even a portal to register, it keeps giving me the SSCC.

120. Admission is out into NDA

121. Admin pls what is d actual age needed for effc recruitment for graduate

122. Admission is out if you want your name to be out on batch A/B contact major BAQMAGA KUL via 09050701161

123. Agha Kingsley says:

please I did register for the Army DSSC 2016, please I want to know when the exercise will commenced and categories of qualifications. Thanks.

124. sulaiman Mukhtar says:

sir,
    Am a student studying textile science and technology at Ahmadu bello university. is it possible for me to apply for DSSC after I graduate

125. read this article again for clarification it helped me

126. Adediran says:

I study B.SC(ED) Economics Education , can I register for Army DSSC.

127. oko benjamin says:

kudos to the update but i want to know when DSSC wll commence screening and aptitude test.

128. ADAMU LIVINUS TERHILE says:

Sir, i study B.Tech. Business Education. can i apply?

129. Jaafar Umar says:

sir, with due respect i read bachelor of education in library and information science can i apply

130. Jo Leks says:

Good evening Sir, I studied English and International studies. Can I apply for either NDA or NAVY DSSC? Thanks in Anticipation.

131. christy oga says:

Please can someone with a 3rd class in first degree and has an MBA and a PGD apply?

132. fidelis millionaire says:

plz sir, can you inform me when the nda dssc forms are out am interested.

133. pls sir; i have an issue with filling the nig army dssc form;the cursor places itself on the first alphabet l.g.a; and i printed with anka instead of bungudu.zamfara st.what do i do pls; having a d documentn needed.

134. Charles Olusi says:

please Sir, Thank you for this great work. kudos! i have apply for NA DSSC but i dont have referees form. please if you have kindly send it to my mail (charloade02@gmail.com). Thanks in anticipation.

135. Please sir… I want to know if DSS for navy is out and I have B.Sc microbiology. Want to know if I can apply.. Thank you very much

136. I will like to be notified concerning NDA recruitment dssc 2016-2017, thanks I will be very happy if I can be notified.

137. peter christopher says:

pls sir, i will like to know when nigeria navy dssc 2016/2017 will commence registration.

138. Emmanuel L.M says:

Sir/Ma, please I we need a notification when form for DSSC is out thank

139. pls i would like to recieve a notification for nigerian navy dssc 2016/ 2017. also, what is the maximum age required to apply. i have second class lower division in electrical and electronics can i stil apply?

140. uboho essien says:

can a bsc in social work from the department of sociology apply for dssc

141. HI
    Please i study civil engineering can i apply for it

142. Pls sir,i will like 2 know when d Nigeria dssc navy 2016/17 form will comeout and i will like 2 receive notifications sir.

143. osuagwu randy says:

please i would love to be notified, on any new post concerning the Dssc arm force form… regards

144. Johnson orji says:

Please I will like to be informed on Nigeria navy short service commission recruitment 2016/2017

145. Please i have a masters degree in human resource management from a london university, considering my love and passion for the Nigeria Army, i want to put in all that i have learned over the years into service in the Nigeria Army. I will like to get information about the 2016/2017 DSSC and EC form. also i will likle to get your advice concerning my qualification and interest in the Nigeria Army.

146. chimezie obi says:

please i have my OND in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/ COMPUTER SCIENCE, and have passion for NAF can i join and how can i apply.

147. Abubakar Sadiq says:

Hello sir, please i will an update on Nigerian Navy DSSC anytime is up. my email is adejohsadiqq@gmail.com or sediq4siblings@yahoo.com thank you

148. Ayodeji joshua says:

Hello sir, is it possible for me to apply for dssc for navy with this courses Political science, Sciology, and Pschology

149. Pls when are they calling for navy dssc test please this my mail isyakamohammed88@gmail.com

150. shamsudddeen suleiman soba says:

Sorry guyz is the Nigerian Navy are they still on application thank you

151. Etiese Daniel says:

Please I haven’t print out my application form and the exam is on Saturday 17th December. And there is no way I could log in again. Please someone should help me.

152. Greetings, I learnt the DSSC Nigerian Navy form is out and would like to apply.Some months back,the Navy forms of candidates above 26years of age returned back to the beginning upon submission. I would like to know if those forms were rejected.I woyld like to know when the Navy and Airforce form come out .Thank you.