Dangote Group recruitment, 21st June, 2016 – Recently i stumbled upon this job offer from Dangote Group and i have decided to make a publication on it. So to this end, for those who are interested in applying for this job offer, can read through this publication and apply.
We it will be a very good thing if i decide to share with us what the Dangote Group is all about. For the knowledge sake, Dangote group, is a diversified and also a fully integrated conglomerate which have interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa which includes the banking sector, mining, oil Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Dangote Group of company as at today is recruiting to fill the position below:
Dangote Group recruitment June 2016
Job Title: Program Officer – Health and Nutrition
- Successful applicants will be in charge of Establishing and maintain partnerships to implement the health and nutrition components of Dangote Foundation’s strategy.
- Be able to Provide an oversight of technical support which will help to implementing partners on health and nutrition, and ensure they adhere to technical standards in program implementation.
- Also help to Support the Foundation’s efforts which ends in manufacturing and distributing ready-to-use therapeutic food (RUTF) in Nigeria.
- To Ensure that the CMAM, BCC, livelihoods and empowerment, and advocacy components of the Foundation’s nutrition strategy are implemented to globally-accepted standards as it where.
- To be able to Develop and maintain strong linkages with government and other development partners, and also ensure that the Foundation is represented at a relevant meetings, seminars and workshops.
- To Provide a financial oversight and grants that is in compliance to health and nutrition-related grants given to partners, and promote the principles of value-for-money in all Dangote Foundation-funded activities.
- To be Promote an integrated an approach to health and nutrition interventions programmes by ensuring multi-sector representation, consensus building, and participatory engagement.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits to project sites, and provide supervisory support to activity implementation at the community level.
- Support the development of strategy documents, proposals, agreements, training curriculums, briefing documents and other technical and non-technical documents as may be required.
- Support data collection and analysis as well as preparation of high quality program reports.
- Receive, process and follow up requests for medical assistance (RMA) sent to Dangote Foundation. Document such processes and prepare case studies and success stories as needed.
- Analyze program data and accomplishments and contribute to the Dangote Foundation’s learning agenda and thought leadership efforts.
- To be able to Maintain a strong partnership with partners, government, community/religious leaders and private sector players and other relevant stakeholders in a manner that reflects professionalism and mutual respect in order to ensure ownership and sustainability.
- To Ensure a constant and self-learning capacity to the development and be able to keep up with knowledge and trends in the health and nutrition sector
- Perform any other functions as assigned by supervisor
Job Title: Grants Manager
- T be able to support the initial evaluation of grants proposals
- Be able to Support the management of the overall grants submission and approval process
- Should learn to Lead the initial and subsequent assessment of all potential and existing grantees
- To Prepare all grants agreements in collaboration with the Foundation senior management for all grants awarded and ensure that all documentation are received before the funds are disbursed.
- To Monitor the progress of all grantees with special respect to contractual milestones and grant agreement.
- To Ensure that all grantees that have complied with the Foundation’s implementation and reporting guidelines
- To Ensure submission of timely reports (narrative and financial) that meet the Foundation’s internal requirements.
- To be able to Maintain an adequate documentation to support grants-related activities and ensure adherence with the Foundation’s standards
Job Title: Program Support Officer
1.) Operational Support:
- Liaise with Admin Manager (Abuja) and Office Manager (Lagos) to ensure adequate logistic, financial and administrative support to Health and Nutrition team
- Organize and support meetings of H&N staff both within and outside the office
- Ensure the Abuja sub-office of the Foundation runs smoothly: attend to day-to-day challenges and document issues accordingly
- Ensure availability of office needs including furniture, stationery, equipment, and infrastructure (power, water, internet etc.)
- Receive and document internal and external guests that visit the Abuja sub-office
- Manage the Abuja sub-office petty cash flow and ensure proper documentation of expenditure
- Coordinate and support staff movements including leaves, field/HQ trips, and meetings/appointments
- Work with office manager (Lagos) to arrange international travel logistics for staff where applicable
- Maintain an inventory of all Dangote Foundation equipment in Abuja
2.) Grants Management and Compliance:
- To Support the all process of identification and engagement of implementing partners for health and nutrition programs
- To Support the whole range of grants management activities which will be beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures
- And be able to Communicate Dangote Foundation grants policies and procedures to partners and organize trainings where necessary
- Should Review the partner liquidations and financial reports before onward transmission to the finance team in Lagos. Identify compliance issues and carry out appropriate actions as detailed in the Foundation grants manual
- To Carry an all out periodic checks which will enable you to ensure partners comply with agreements and MOUs, and document any variances
- Also Maintain the grants files and ensure they are up-to-date
- To Support internal and external audits
3.) Communications and Documentation:
- Maintain records of all health and nutrition program activities – both hard and soft copies
- Document all meetings and share reports accordingly
- Document case studies and success stories of program activities: visit field visits, interact with beneficiaries and get firsthand information and pictures
- Work with Program Officer to follow up and document requests for medical assistance
- Work with MEAL Adviser to ensure an effective information management system for program activities
- Ensure all team members prepare and submit trip reports following every trip out of Abuja
- Manage all letters and other communication to and from the Abuja sub-office including those relating to NGOs and government partners
4.) Other tasks:
- Be able to Support program activities including meetings and trainings
- Also make sure to Coordinate and host meetings with partner staff
- And also Carry out any other task as assigned by supervisor of the department.
Ways On How to How to Apply
All Interested, qualified and suitably candidates should send their CV’s & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Application Deadline is set at 27th June, 2016.
Dangote Group recruitment, 21st June, 2016