- You are Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- You are to Click on Register an Account which will automatically take you to start filling in your information on the which box which provided and once you are done, click Register.
- After that, applicants will receive the following success message: “Your registration is successful, check your email inbox to activate your registration”
- At this point, applicants will be required to open your mail box for the activation email sent to you. Check both your inbox and spam mail. For those who do not receive any email, you are not to panic. Please you are to wait for a couple of hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam.
- But if you do not receive your activation email, try and download Google Chrome on your mobile phone from Google play store, open the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal, try logging in with your email address and the password. You’ll see the following message “your account is not activated“. This will also give you an option to resend confirmation? Click on resend confirmation and they will send the link to your mail immediately.
- After receiving the activation email in your inbox, you will be required to click on it, which will take you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you registered with and password.
- Now you are to login, then check for the available position which you are interested in applying for and click on apply button. It will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.
- When you choose your state origin,you are to wait a little while before clicking on the LGA box in order to enable it load the necessary LGAs in your state.
Having Problem Registering FCSC Recruitment 2016
This all i could get for you…… Good luck
Cannot Register On FCSC Recruitment Portal – Having Problem Registering FCSC Recruitment 2016