Immediately you are through with the pre-registration, applicants are to pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Cards/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice which is not refundable.
After the confirmation of payment, all applicants re to use their unique identity to complete and submit the e-application form via the Bowen University website.
You can visit the school’s admission portal@ www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or any Baptist Conference Secretariat nearest to you to purchase the off-line application form and online depending on which you will prefer,
You can click here to begin your application
DEGREE PROGRAMMES Available.
• All Programmes are accredited by NUC and Professional Bodies
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
• MB; BS. Medicine and Surgery • B.Sc. Anatomy • B.Sc. Physiology • B.N.Sc. Nursing Science • B.PT Physiotherapy
FACULTY OF LAW
• U. B. Law
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
• B. Agric. Agric Economics & Farm Management • B. Agric. Agric Extension & Rural Development • B. Agric. Animal Science & Fisheries Management.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
• B. Agric. Crop Production & Soil Management • B. Forestry & Environmental Technology • B. Sc. Food Science & Technology • B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics • B. Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
• B. Sc. Microbiology • B. Sc. Computer Science • B. Sc. Plant Biology • B. Sc. Mathematics • B. Sc. Zoology • B. Sc. Statistics • B. Sc. Biochemistry • B. Sc. Physics with Solar Energy. • B. Sc. Chemistry • B. Library and Information Sciences • B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
• B. A. English • B. A. History • B. A. History & International Studies • B. A. Communication Arts • B. A. Theatre Arts • B. A. Music • B. A. Philosophy • B. A. Religious Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
• B. Sc. Accounting • B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomatic Studies • B. Sc. Banking & Finance • B.Sc. Sociology • B. Sc. Business Administration • B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management • B. Sc. Economics • B.Sc. International Relations & Diplomacy • B. Sc. Mass Communication.
Bowen University Post Utme 2016/2017 Form Exam Date
- All intending applicants are expected to posses credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- Such five Credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)and Nursing Science(B.Nsc) programmes,the five Credits must be obtained at one sitting.
- For Candidates who are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be aware that they will be required to go through Bowen University’s Screening Exercise.
Applicants should also note that for those Interested candidates who must have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice to Bowen University are required to:apply for change of institution through JAMB
2. Are to obtain the BOWEN UNIVERSITY admission Online Application form
3. Are to participate in the Bowen Post UTME screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any one of the following:
(a) NCE, ND and approved equivalents with at least Upper Credit in relevant fields.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level .
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board(JUPEB)p; levels.
(d) In addition to the NCE/ND/IJMB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy Ordinary Level requirements.
(e) HND Holders may be admitted into 200 or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
Fees range from N260,000 — N520,000 per session But for some courses Additional rates apply to professional courses.
Bowen University Post UTME 2016/17 Details
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms must be completed and submitted on / before Thursday, 19th May, 2016,
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
To this end we ask that all applicants are to show up for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on Saturday,21th May, 2016 at the centers documented below:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Bowen University, Iwo
- First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
- Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Sreet, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Ethiope Delta Baptist Conference Secretariat Complex Amukpe Sapele,Delta State.
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
- Baptist Girls College,Missions,Idi Aba,Abeokuta,Ogun State
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Gilgal International School,Shelter Afrique Extension,Mbiabong,Uyo,Akwa-Ibom State
Applicants are to note the following.
That applicants will bring along with them the on-line generated Acknowledgement Forms and writing items for the screening exercise of theirs.
That the Screening exercise of candidates will start at exactly 9.00am in each of the designated venues.
Applicants are to contact: the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, through:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: Niyi – 08185451648, Delani – 0708-543-4397, Kunbi – 0903-620-6970
please contact us For further enquiries on email: email@example.com or call: Kunbi on 0903 620 6970, Delani on 0708 543 4397 and Niyi on 0818 545 1648
Signed: Kayode A. Ogunleye, PhD Registrar.
The Bowen University Post Utme 2016/2017 Form Exam Date