I currently stumbled upon This is a Job alert for all those who are eligible and interested in the Benin Electricity Distribution Company. They have announced the recruiting of of Trainee Technician in their company.
This information was made known by the management of Benin Electricity Distribution Company, the job locations will cut across four different states.
Below are the Job descriptions.
Company – Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC)
JOB TITLE: Trainee Technician
JOB LOCATION: Edo, Ekiti, Ondo & Delta
Summary of Job Role
According to the head of personnel, applicants or candidate as the case maybe will be assisting in the following departments.
2. They too will b assisting in the Installation and also maintenance of electrical power distribution lines and equipment across the aforementioned.
3. Candidate will also be assisting the in charge in Making and also in the repairs of joints insulated power supply and control cables in the region which comprises of the four states mentioned above.
4. They will also help in assisting the Planning, installation and also the maintenance of wiring from private homes to the power grid.
5. For those candidates who will be successful, will be exposed to a rigorous training programme which will be comprising on-the-job and formal classroom training that will definitely prepare them for the role.
1. All applicants should have a Minimum of National Technical Certificate (NTC) in either Electrical or Mechanical graduate track.
2. Applicants must as a matter of necessity possess a minimum of a ‘Credit’ pass in relevant courses including Maths, English and Physics.
Job related skills and Abilities
Good communication skills
Good Interpersonal Skills
Good Technical Abilities
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Please all Candidate should note that they are not to be more than 30 years of age.
Applicants must have the Willingness to work in any of the coverage states.
Benin Electricity Distribution Company recruitment for Trainee Technicians
You can click here to apply