Association Of Nigerian Electricity Distributors Recruitment 2016 – ANED Recruitment 2016
We have been meant to understand that the Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED) is whose an association of the eleven electricity distributions companies based here in Nigeria charged with the responsible with promoting the collective interests of the electricity distribution companies, in a singular capacity has started its major recruitment exercise.
The Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED) as it where, has started the process of expanding and at the same time are also recruiting for the following positions below:
You can also Read >>> FG N-Power Massive Graduate Recruitment 2016 – Apply npower.gov.ng
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
- Applicants are charged with Greeting all visitors in a professional and cordial manner;
- To be Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of the callers and forwarding it to the appropriate recipient;
- Will be Responding to emails and directing them to the appropriate individuals;
- Also responsible with Maintaining an organized visitor center for incoming visitors;
- Also will be performing general office tasks such as photocopying, ordering and maintaining office supplies;
- Will be Arranging for catering for meetings and other events;
- Monitoring and providing oversight on cleaning and maintenance activities;
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail;
- Keeping inventory of all office equipment and stationery; and
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned.
- OND Degree or higher;
- Must have1 to 2 years of secretarial/administrative experience;
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office software and Emailing;
- Strong customer service skills and have the ability to interact with diverse people;
- Must be organized and be able to multitask; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills.
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
This particular Job listed above called The Technical Assistant will be charged with responsibility of providing support to the CEO on strategic, administrative and operational issues. The Technical Assistant will also be incharge with providing a high quality and professional secretarial and administrative support.
- He/she will be Attending meetings with the CEO and responding to technical inquiries as appropriate;
- Be Assessing and recommending various courses of action based on meetings decisions;
- Making sure he Undertakes research and clarifications after meetings and follow up as needed;
- Also be useful in Providing assistance and support on technical issues to the CEO regarding power sector matters;
- He will be the one to Prepare a very good response on key any issues raised by the CEO related to the electricity distribution sector;
- Participating in various meeting and tasks chaired/attended by the CEO and preparing related reports, briefs and outcome notes;
- Performing a variety of high-level administrative duties which includes: preparing correspondence, answering telephone calls, maintaining files, and making reservations and preparing for meetings;
- Assisting the CEO on a wide range of tasks which includes: collecting, analyzing and summarizing relevant data;
- He will be Will be the one charged with Preparing the CEO’s speeches and presentations; and
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2 or more years of experience;
- Previous technical assistant experience preferred;
- Strong computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and E-mailing tools;
- Possess solid organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have effective interpersonal skills: Problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation, listening and assertiveness;
- Proficient in report writing and presentation;
- Excellent schedule and time management skills; and
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT COORDINATOR
We received info that the Project Coordinator as it where, will be responsible of designing and implementing ANED projects related to human resources and vocational training.
He will Also be making sure that the projects he has designed, can also contribute to the electricity distribution sector’s performance.
The coordinator will operate in partnership with CODIFOR, a French operator that will assist ANED on human resources and training projects.
- He will be Carrying out diagnostic analysis of DisCos’ on human resources;
- Will be Designing and implementing tools to assess DisCos’ needs related to training and recruitment;
- Will be make sure he Develope ANED data collection system;
- Supporting DisCo’s with assessing their challenges and priorities regarding human resources and training;
- Contributing to ANED’s policy on skills development for power distribution sector and designing a communication plan on the policy;
- He or she will be solely responsible for taking the business and facilitate the breaking down of requirements into consumable pieces of tasks;
- Responsible for leading and managing projects within the electricity distribution sector;
- Scheduling and conducting project meetings, documenting action items and following up on action items;
- Providing DisCos’ with information about training opportunities and financial conditions;
- Contributing to increase in the quality of training solutions delivered by partners through a labelling certifications system.
- Will be Mapping and assessing the very quality of training providers in Nigeria for the Power sector and identifying potential partners for ANED;
- Managing relations and representing ANED on topics related to human resources with partners, including governance agencies, businesses and numerous professional associations;
- He will be Developing relations and common projects with DisCos’ human resources teams and deliver operational solutions, tools and methodology that will support their work and help upgrade practices in the electricity distribution sector;
- Worker will be Promoting the electricity distribution sector, in particular towards youth through communication activities about the sector’s needs, job trades, opportunities and evolution of technologies;
- Developing partnerships with technical education and vocational training facilities through a shared governance, in order to provide DisCos’ with training solution that fit their needs; and
- Recruiting and managing consultants when needed.
- Masters degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management/Electrical Engineering or Project Management preferred – Equivalent work experience can be substituted on a year-by-year basis.Consideration may be given to other areas of study, with current or prior experience in Human Resources;
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a power sector industry preferably in Nigeria.Knowledge of commercial and technical job trades in DisCos’ and a clear vision of issues and priorities in the power distribution sector preferred;
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects;
- Ability to manage projects and deliver operational solutions and services that fit their expectations and needs.Experience in project management, change management analysis and capacity building;
- Advanced computer skills especially in Office software and email applications;
- Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, take initiative and ownership of projects;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills which includes: Problem-solving, Decision-making, Negotiation, Listening and Assertiveness;
- Must have the Ability to independently exercise sound judgement in making decisions; and
- And be a very Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ANED Recruitment 2016
JOB TITLE: CLEANER/MAINTENANCE
The primary motive and target is to ensure the building is always clean and in an orderly manner. That is being tidy on a regular base.
- Will be Performing the duty of cleaning duties such as cleaning carpets and floors, removing dust, sanitizing tables, and restrooms, cleaning windows, sinks, and cabinets, and emptying waste bins;
- Will also be Performing maintenance duties in assigned building and work area;
- Responsibility for operating the generator and maintaining the diesel supply;
- Replacement of light bulbs, as needed;
- Oversight of any repair requirements;
- Operating equipment’s like vacuum cleaners, carpet shampooing machine and floor scrubbing machine, as applicable;
- Will be Using cleaning the materials in a safe and consistent manner.
- Will be Performing other duties as assigned to him or she by the company.
- Secondary School Degree (SSCE) or higher
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Knows how to read and understand labels on cleaning chemicals
- Ability to perform heavy lifting duties
- Ability to recognize and fix maintenance problems in the building
- Physical strength to perform work that will involve standing, stooping, operating cleaning equipment and lifting of materials.
- Has sufficient knowledge of cleaning methods and the proper usage of cleaning equipment
- Ability to operate vacuum cleaner, floor waxer and any other additional cleaning equipment
Association of Nigeria Electricity Distributors
Ogun House, 3rd Floor,
Plot 74 Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District
All applicants should note that only applications that are sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.
Note that Application Deadline will be 27th June, 2016 at 5:00pm
You can also read >>> FG N-Power Massive Graduate Recruitment 2016