Arik Air Nigeria Recruitment 2016 – I must have done this before but yet many people still did not or where not able to apply for the Arik Air Nigeria Recruitment 2016, so i have decided to re make the post. Please all potential applicants should be aware that the Arik Airline is a customer oriented airline that do offer a consistent outstanding services to both business and leisure travelers around the country.
According to recent research, the Arik Airline company have earned for themselves a reputation for providing one of the best care in the air business Industry which means thatexperts have also awarded them for delivering outstanding services. This is their logo “No airline does it in the unique Arik way”.
The Arik Airline as it where, do offers job opportunities for graduate employment in administrative, professional, technical and airline-specific disciplines, and irrespective of the level or area of responsibility, each employee will vehemently contributes to the growth and success of our airline. They have this believe system that individuals score goals, but ultimately “the team wins the game”.
And this is very true.
Arik Air is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew Member
- Reports to the SCCM during flight duties.
- To ensure the safety and security of passengers on board the aircraft.
- To deliver product and service to the highest standards and deal professionally with all matters relating to passenger queries and needs in-flight.
- Ensure all Cabin Crew Instructions and Cabin Crew Notices have been read and understood prior to attending pre-flight briefing.
- Ensure the service and product is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Advise the SCCM of product irregularities or customer issues.
- Ensure cabin and toilets are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of public conduct whilst in uniform and in public view.
- Safeguard the interests of Arik Air.
- Be fully conversant with all legal requirements for operating as Cabin Crew, eg all licences and other relevant documentation are valid.
- Ensure grooming standards are met.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location, operation and use of all safety and survival equipment, emergency exits and escape aids on board the aircraft.
- Flight Operations
- Ground Operations
- Minimum of two years in customer service experience.
- Must have international passport
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive
- Height: minimum 5.4ft for female Max 6.0 and Minimum 5.7ft Male Max 6.2
- Weight must be in proportion to height(BMI)
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Ability to swim unaided 30mtrs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND/Degree Holder
- Educational certificate is an added advantage.
- Fluency in French is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com