Finally the Adeyemi college of education also known as ACEONDO has released their admission lists for direct entry, preliminary programmes and also NCE supplementary list for the 2015/2016 academic session. Also there has been a change in the resumption date has it has been postponed.
This was revealed by the management of the school concerning the change in resumption date “This is to inform Parents, Guardians, and the General Public and the Students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in particular NCE I, Degree I and III that the College Management has postponed the resumption date earlier slated for Sunday October 18th, 2015.
According to report reaching us, the school Management has fixed 2nd November, 2015 as tentative date of resumption for students in NCE 1, degree I and III for the 2015/2016 Academic session. All students are to note this new date and comply accordingly”. ACEONDO Admission List 2015/2016
Below are links to the direct admission list, supplementary list, post utme screening and preliminary list.
Direct Admission List (First Batch):
Candidates can access it now via this link: http://www.aceondo.edu.ng/latestnews/2015/10/31/20152016-direct-entry-first-batch-list
Nce Supplementary Admission List:
Candidates can access it now via this link: http://www.aceondo.edu.ng/latestnews/2015/10/31/20152016-nce-supplementary-list
Preliminary Programme Admission List:
To access the list simply click on this link: ACEONDO 1st Batch Admitted Candidates for 2015/2016 Preliminary Programmes
Post Utme (Nce) Screening, Date, Eligibility and Procedures:
ACE invites all eligible candidates to do the computer based NCE screeening which would hold on the 14th and 15th of September 2015. Below are the requirements and procedures.
Candidates who chose Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) as:
1. Their Choice Institution for the NCE programme and scored a minimum of 150 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
2. Those who did not choose ACE as their choice of Institution but wish to change to the College and scored a minimum of 150 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Method of Application
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N5,500.00 for the application form online or any bank using the e-Transact platform pay outlet.
How To Obtain Form
1. Visit registration portal http://aceondo.net or http://afued.net
2. Click on Apply Online
3. Click on Pay Online
4. Pay with your ATM (debit or credit) card. (A PIN will be automatically generated)
5. Log in to the application portal and fill the form
6. Upload scanned copy of photographs
7. Click Submit form
1. Visit any bank
2. Pay for Adeyemi College of Education ACE Post UTME form. Ask that you need to use PAY OUTLET or E-Transact at the bank
3. Pay and obtain the PIN from the bank
4. Visit registration portal http://aceondo.net or http://afued.net and follow the online instructions.
Requirements for Screening
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue.
i. JAMB UTME Notification of Results.
ii. Printed copy of the completed ACE Post-UTME online Registration Form.
iii. One Passport photograph.
Period of Application/Registration
The Application Registration form will be available online with effect from Wednesday 9th to Sunday 13th September, 2015.
For more information, visit the College Website www.aceondo.edu.ng
Note: Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer based screening exercise at the allotted time will NOT be considered for Admission.
ACEONDO Admission List 2015/2016