A Sample Of NYSC Green Card – The Uses of NYSC Green Card –
For those who are still registering and must have done their online NYSC registration, it is very important that we let know some certain things about the NYSC Green Card. And most of the applicants actually do not know what the NYSC Green Card looks like. And that have prompted this article.
Please we are taking this stage by stage by answering possible questions which we do believe will help you know about the NYSC Green Card. Not just only that, you will still know the importance of it.
What is NYSC Green Card?
Now note that the Green Card is the little four corner slip you print when you have successful registered on the NYSC Website. The function of this slip is to clarify applicants that they have actually paid and have also registered for the NYSC online registration for mobilization.
For those who are applying for the NYSC Green Card, note that the slip can only be gotten online and this will be after applicants must have submitted their online application. Because with your login details to your NYSC portal, you can print the slip.
Ways On How To Print NYSC Green Card
- You are to Visit portal.nysc.org.ng
- Then Login to your nysc dashboard with your email address and password
- click “Resume”
- Log in to your dashboard then click on the “print slip”
- At this point, you can Now print your green card slip at once click the arrow 1. But if you prefer to save the slip on your phone or computer, you are to click arrow 2
Sample of NYSC Green Card looks like
The NYSC Green Card has the following information:
- The NYSC Logo, which has the NYSC letter heading including the head office address. Also includes the batch you are currently in and year of your service
- Applicants full details, which includes his or her full names, date of birth, state of origin, LGA, gender, place of birth, marital status and physically challenges. Your passport photograph will also be clearly seen on the slip.
- Your contact address information
- Next of kin fully details
- Your educational qualification details
- Your Kits specifications details
- And Finally the “Corps member Signature & date”. This is where you will sign as the owner of the slip.
Purpose Of The NYSC Green Card Slip Printout?
After must have printed out the NYSC Green Card, you are to sign it (with Pen) and bring that signed copy to NYSC Camp for submission. Ensure you make a photocopy of it (after signing) to your school too.
You Can Also Read >>> NYSC Batch A 2017 Online Registration Commences