2016/2017 VISA Lottery Application Form

2016/2017 VISA Lottery Application Form

By now, many would have been clamouring for the The VISA Lottery Application Form 2016 which as it where is is an avenue for any one to register and apply for andif eventually selected will be migrating to his/her dream country. Notably America.

The Visa Lottery is opened to both married person with children, single, old and young.

It should be noted that the Registration application is usually done yearly  and is been carried out online.

Best Country to Apply VISA Lottery

There are various countries to apply for but we as usual will always rcommend the following countries.

USA VISA Lottery – you can always visit www.dvlottery.state.gov to register for new DV Entrant and check status if you have been selected.

Canadian VISA Lottery –  For those of you who are interested in applying to immigrate to Canada you are advised to apply through one of the programs listed here:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

USA VISA Lottery

Each year, 50,000 immigrant visas (Green Cards) are awarded in a lottery held by the US Department of State. The green card lottery is an official program pursuant to Sec. 203 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. For those who will receive a Green Card through the Visa lOttery Programe, you and your family will be able to live and work permanently in the United States.

Also Read Stop Killing The Biafran People.

Canadian VISA Lottery

For those of you who are looking for a work visa or skilled worker visa in Canada, you can contact the nearest Canadian consular office or visit their web site to learn about their programs.

As we have it, the Canadian Government do offer many programs for those persons interested to work in their land.
 Note that to win the Lottery you must have proper education and work experience.

What is VISA?

Visa is a kind of permission for a person to visit and stay in a country under conditions for a short time or long period. As it where, these visas been given out are printed on a page of the holder’s passport or pasted as a sticker or rubber stamp on a page of the requested person’s valid passport and also it can be kept ready in computers at the entry point till the passenger arrives.
We have many kinds of Visa from various countries of the world depending on the choice of the applicants..

VISA Lottery Application Form for 2016/2017 Entry

The Following categories of visas are issued by most of the countries.

Types of VISA

Tourist visa
Visitor visa
Student visa
Skilled worker visa
Farm worker visa
Pilgrimage visa
Diplomat visa
Transit visa
Etc

2016/2017 VISA Lottery Application Form

Comments

1. Ikupolati shola says:

please what are the requirements to apply for canada visa or america visa? and does its involve payment of some amount? moreso how possible is it for someone to be among the selected ones?

2. Bobga Solange Pella says:

hi, which search engine do i use to apply for a canadian immigration lottery

3. Bobga Solange Pella says:

hi, which search engine do i use to apply for the canadian immigration lottery

4. Hello ,Please what are the requirement to apply for canada visa or USA visa?

5. fawad salim niazi says:

hello dear /
    i m fawad salim .i wanna go to canada /usa / please help me?

6. Hello. Please dear sir/ma, i wish to know if Application for canada visa lottery 2016/2017 is out. Please contact me through my email. Thanks

7. Hello. Please dear sir/ma, i wish to know if Application for canada visa lottery 2016/2017 is out. Please contact me through my email. I look forward to hear from you soon.Thanks

8. PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW THE CORRECT SITE AND WHEN TO APPLY FOR GREEN LOTTERY CARD. IS THERE SOME FEES 4 REGISTRATION?

JOHN

9. adewale adepoju says:

assistance for visa lottery

10. abu hena mostafa kamal says:

reading and working

11. What does it involve to apply for Canada green card (visa) lottery. and does it involve money? . Please aw much?. And who are the right link.

12. maceline says:

Please inform me when the form for USA lottery is out

13. maceline says:

Please kindly inform me when application form for USA visa lottery is out

14. Maceline says:

please kindly inform me when the application form for USA visa lottery is out

15. I wanna apply for USA or Canada visa lottery 2016/2017. please notify me when the form is out through my email alakukom@yahoo.com

16. I would like to apply for Canadian lottery when will it start? please let me know.

17. oyinlola fasogbon says:

I would like to apply for Canada visa lottery,kindly inform me when the form is out .thanks

18. Kingsley says:

I want to enrol for Canada visa lottery, please kindly notify me on my email address once the form is out.

19. I would like to know when the Canada visa lottery form is out, please notify me on my email address once it’s out.

20. ayobami oluwafemi orokotan says:

am really interested in the canada visa lottrery ……please kindly get back to me here or on my mail {wilsondickson443@yahoo.com}

21. Dear sir/ma i need visa sponsor am really interested in the Canada are very allnesty person am Read to work pay with interest this my contact no 07085087246

22. simeon omolola t says:

please notify me when d america or Canada visa lottery is out on this number(09037847963)

23. lanre oluwa k says:

Dear sir/ma I need visa sponsor to Canada I just to if it out I really need it

24. HASSAN ABDULAI OLAMIDE says:

PLEASE WHAT IS THE SITE FOR THE CANADA VISA LOTTERY

25. Please where can i find Visa Lottery application

26. Nwaoha Maryann o says:

Dear Sir/Madam, please I am really interested in the Canada/American visa lottory.please keep me informed whenever there is information, here is my number (08036308754)

27. christian chinedu says:

28. christian chinedu says:

Hello sir/ma. Please what are the requirements to apply for Canadian visa or USA visa. My email. Christianchee4real@yahoo.com

29. Pls when ever usa or canada visa lottery for the year of 2016/2017 is out I will like to apply for it or contact me 08187154078 or my mail address idirsojonla@yahoo.com

30. Lemchi Felicia says:

Pls send me a message when the vise lottery is oit

31. sodiq olayinka babalola says:

good day! please kindly inform me as soon as american green card lottery is out and also put me through the right channel… thanks

32. Wasiu Tijani says:

Please I would like you to keep me updated when the form is out and how to purchase the form . Thanks my contact 08081545330

33. Salametu Audu says:

Hello. Pls Sir/Madam,am interested in applying for the 2016/2017 US/Canada visa lottery. Pls kindly notify me through my email address when the form is out so I can apply.
    Thanks very much.

34. dear sir/ma………. my name is taiwo onabola am from ikorodu local government at lagos, i have a chance to speak with you but no chance, but still am pleading if, i can be among those who will win visa lottery. i will appreciate it from you sir/ma, when the form is out, i won’t mind if i can receive the message from you sir/ma
    thanks sir/ma

35. dear madam/sir …………………….. i would like to purchase for visa lottery sir please am asking for help from you sir when the form is out please let me no sir, i appreciate
    thanks sir/ ma

36. Dear sir/ ma , kindly notify me has soon has d american or Canada visa lottery is out at my mail address yemiclassic500 @gmail.com or 08140939437

37. Tijani Abiodun Michael says:

Pls I would like to know if the canada/US visa lottery is out

38. Aniebiet Boniface umanah says:

kindly notified me when the American Canada visa is out thanz.

39. sir/ma
    please notify me when the USA VISA LOTTERY APPLICATION form is out @ saheedadediran0@gmail.com or 08108108584

40. oyetan iseoluwa says:

please sir/ma i want to be notify when the visa lottery form for America is out,GOD bless.

41. Please notify me when visa lottery for the countries start. American, Canadan, Austria. My email address is yeridave@gmail.com and my phone no is 08162134816. Thanks, God bless you

42. Patrick Effiong says:

Please Sir/Ma,I want to know d right website to register America Visa lottery

43. Pls sir/ma I want to be notify as soon as the visa lottery for Canada is out 08029267851 or through my mail hardeh22@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

44. OLALEKAN says:

I want to apply for USA or CANADA Visa Lottery 2016/2017. Please notify me when the form is out through my email kingstonray@yahoo.com

45. Samuel Onwe C says:

Hey,when are Nigerians/Biefrans going to be allowed to go for lottery visa like other countries cuz someone like me have been dying to be in any part of U S by all means(optimistic)

46. Samuel Onwe C says:

Dear,please contact me

47. okpara chinonso says:

Ples notify me when American Visa lottery is out

48. Olabisi Onashoga says:

notify me when the visa lottery form is ready

49. emeh mike says:

pls i want to know if American visa lottery is out? pls inform m in my gmail thanks. engremecheta@gmail.com

50. adewale oluwaseyi says:

pls I want to know the site where I can apply for Canada visa lottery from this is my whatapp number 07062467689 thanks

51. Adeleke says:

Pls Send Me An Email When The Canada Or Any Visa Lottery Is Out @ Lekeshola5@gmail.Com

52. ThankGod Cyril says:

Please I want to be notified when, USA lottery visa is out via my email.

53. ThankGod Cyril says:

Please sir/ madam I want to be notified when USA,CANADA visa lottery is out below is my email.
    thankgodcyril@gmail.com

54. Please when ever this (2016) lottery is out sir/ma Please Notify me.God bless you all.this is my contact details.08057511583

55. Adeniran Samson says:

dear sir/ma, please kindly inform me when ever U.S visa lottery is out.this is my email:(Adeniransamson23@gmail.com) and my contact( 08112283657) Thanks.

56. Please I ll like to know when Canada visa lottery 2016/2017 will be ready. Please contact me via email, thanks.

57. Dear Sir/Madam, kindly notify me when America and Canadan Visa lottery is out. Thanks, God bless you

58. Filani Morenike says:

please I would like to know when the US or Canadian visa lottery forms will be out.

59. marvelous says:

i wanna apply for the canadian and us visa lottery , kindly notify me when is out.

60. ODERANTI ABIOODUN says:

please notify me when America and Canada form is out.Thanks

61. olubunmi elaho says:

Pls sir/ma,kindly notify me wen d Canada or america visa lottery is out.tanks God bless u

62. olatunji olawale says:

dear sir/ma kindly informed me when canadan visa lottery is out ………………. thanks sir .

63. Ajibaye Babatunde says:

Please i need someone to notify me when the application form is out because i can’t wait to miss out on this year’s own.

64. Ganiyu Ayanleye says:

Please i want to know when VISA LOTTERY Is out,PLEASE I NEED NOTIFICATION

65. dear sir\madam kindly contact me when the canada or us visa is out this is my number:+23407069063928 email:nwadishiclinton3@gmail.com

66. please i want to know when the the canada visa lottery will be out this a year

67. olalekan samuel says:

pls sir/ma, i want you to inform when CANADA or AMERICA VISA LOTTERY is out.
    +2347016381270
    omotosoolalekansamuel@gmail.com

68. Dear sir / madam please for God sake when it’s time to apply just inbox me through my email oyekunle_adekunleamos@yahoo.com

69. ADENIRAN OGUNBIYI says:

please notify me whenever the lottery is out. I really a find this website useful, thanks. please help me with it, may the lord God bless you

70. ADENIRAN OGUNBIYI says:

please my email is ogunbiyiadeniran@gmail.com, please contact me as soon as the lottery application is out. thanks

71. murtala moriat says:

Dear sir/ma, please email me once the US/Canada visa lottery is out. clickonecheze2@gmail.com.Thank u sir/ma.

72. Zarah smith says:

Hello sir/ma, please is 2016/2017 visa lottery out yet? please I’d love you to inform on how to apply.
    zarahsmithy@gmail.com

73. SIR/MADAM IF NEED CANADA VISA OR AMERICAN VISA OR ADMMISION JUST CONTACT US bItterkola70@gmail.com

74. Joshua Mawunyo says:

Please I would like to be notified when the US VISA lottery will be out.I will also love to know the procedures and requirements especially if money is required. My email is joshmawunyo774@gmail.com and my number is +2347038466478.
    Thank you, will be expecting it.

75. for more help on assitance contact drehohospelltemple22@gmail.com he has solution on how to get automatic lottery

76. Pls sir/ma i want to know when canada or America visia is out @ danghalee@gmail.com thanks

77. Kindly inform me when the US or Canadian visa lottery application process will commence for 2017\2018. My email address is chemordy@gmail.com. Thank you

78. PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON WHEN THE CANADA VISA LOTTERY WILL BE OPEN

79. ofurum joseph says:

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly notify me when America
    and Canadan Visa lottery is out. Thanks, God
    bless you

80. kenny funmi says:

Dear Sir/Ma, kindly notify me when America and Canada Visa Lottery is out. thanks. this is my no 08160247202

81. ILUMOKA EBENEZER OLUWAMAYOWA says:

Dear sir/Madam,kindly notify me when canadan visa lottery is out.Thanks ,God bless you

82. ILUMOKA EBENEZER OLUWAMAYOWA says:

i wil like to hear from you soon.thanks

83. plz is the canada visalottery 2016 out? how do i apply for it or is their a consultant that can help on it which is very sure n guaranteed in lagos

84. ogundipe adegbenga says:

pls notify me when usa and canada visa lottery is out, thanks

85. victor ejims says:

pls sir/ma ,keep me in touch when is out.thanks

86. victor ejims says:

pls sir/ma,notify me when is out.thanks

87. obi Samuel chikamso says:

I want to know the possibility of getting a like ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN in Canada and there required documents needed. please I will be glad to hear from you sir. Please I have problem with my mail address but you can send me sms through this number 08064238010.God bless you

88. i want to ask if the canada visa lottery is still on….pls if yes kindly forward the necessary information that i needed to know to jolayemithaddeaus@gmail.com

89. kehindeosen says:

ello ma sir pls i need ur help for visa or canadan 08096851523

90. janet enobong says:

sir/madam pls kindly notify me when canada visa and usa visa lottery is out thanks.

91. Dear Sir/Ma, thanks for this type of programme which will enable someone move to his dream country. Please notify me when the visa lottery form for 2016/2017 will be out or 2017/2018

92. mail me when the form is out

93. okorho livingstone says:

i want too study in canada…accounting class,is it possible and how can i process it

94. Arinola Rasheed says:

Hello Sir/Ma, Please inform me as soon as America Visa lottery is out

95. Ogungbe Blessing says:

Pls for God’s sake notify me when canada visa lottery for 2016 is out. This my whatsapp contact 08162328767 and email (ogungbedeborah@gmail.com)

96. AKINBODUN ENOCH MOTUNRAYO PAULYN says:

Please i wnt to know more about the america visa lottry for year 2016/2017 and wht are the thing we need to pay and moreso did they give nigeria chance again in this america visa lottry pls sir/ma if nigeria is been given that chance pls i wll love to apply for one pls sir/ma u can candly inform me throuth my gmail adrss Motunrayopaulyn@gml.com

97. l want to apply for America visa lottery how can l apply and are the required????/

98. Dear Sir/Madam, please I am really interested in the Canada/American visa lottory.please keep me informed whenever there is information, here is my number 08051660829 , email bhamideleahzeez@gmail.com

99. Emmanuel Ejike says:

Please notify me true my Gmail account when 2016/2017,lottery visa is out. my number 09028094917

100. Emmanuel Ejike says:

Please notify me immediately when the 2016/2017 visa lottery is out true my Gmail, eejike17@gmail.com. Thanks 09028094917

101. please notify me when the scholarship visa lottery for usa and Canada is out through my mail (fayokeorimolade@gmail.com ). God bless

102. pls send procedure on how to go about d application

103. Oje Daniel Abohi says:

Dear sir/ma. please kindly notify me if the visa lottery is out. danielabohi@yahoo.com or +2348167159652

104. lucky star says:

Please don’t forget me if canada lottery application is out

105. please I would like to be notified when the US and Canada VISA lottery will be out.I will also like to know the procedures and requirements .my email is Rosechinasa1@gmail. Com and my GSM number is 09058282055.Thank you so much, I will expecting feedback

106. olowu dauda says:

please notify ne when canada visa lottery is out

107. olowu dauda says:

notify me when canada visa lottery application is out

108. i need a canada visa lottery

109. i need a canada visa am an african am a post graduate in management

110. Am a graduate of mechanical Engineering, am in need of a Canadian visa to do my masters in Canada. Please when Will the form be available. Thanks

111. Toriola Temitope says:

Please contact me with this Email address toriolatemitopeifedapo@yahoo.com

112. gbenga fagbayi says:

Hello, what engine may use to apply!