Apply For The 2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form

For those who have been asking me if the 2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application is out, i am here to tell you that the Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form 2016 is out  :Which means that all interested applicants are hereby notified about it. As it is now, we are here to inform the general public most especially all the  interested qualified candidates who do wish join Nigeria army through Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women that the online application will commence very soon. This is contained in the official website bellow.

Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form 2016 – Join Army
army
All that i am doing now is kind of a guide to apply for the Nigeria army 75 rri 2016/2017 on all the basic things which you must not fail in the application as the Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have in one way or the other failed to comply with the following guides or rules.
Enlistment steps for Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form 2016

1: All Interested candidates are expected to create an account on the portal, with this portal, you will be required to provide a valid Email Address (Note that this will be your User Name) and a Password.

2: You are to Complete the Nigerian Army 2016/2017 recruitment application form online and Print a copy of the form.

Please Note that You can log in to the portal at any time with your Email Address which is your User Name and Password.

3: You are to Visit Visit Nigerian army recruitment website to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.

4: For those candidates who buy the Nigerian Army 75 RRI application Form 2016 and are opportuned to be shortlisted, should take part in the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form online.

5: Then you should Visit this website  for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.

6: All shortlisted candidates after the pre-screening examination should take part in Zonal Screening Exercise on dd-mm-yyyy at the designated Zonal Centres for your state of origin. Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.

Where To Buy the Nigerian Army Voucher:

Purchase e-Vouchers online via www.narecruitment.org/VoucherSales.aspx using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks;

Access Bank

Union Bank of Nigeria
United Bank for Africa
Unity Bank Plc
Wema Bank
Zenith Bank

www.narecruitment.org/

Comments

1. Please sir/ma, goodday! May u help me with the process of how I can have an account with Nigeria Army Recruitment so as to assist me gain a chance and be updated the forthcoming info. Looking forward to ur reply. Thanks!

2. Bob-khalifa says:

Dear sir/ma i want to join army as a professional painter, but i dont know how to obtain my trade test certificate

3. pls is the army form now on sell?

4. Yunusa Nuhu says:

can I join army with national diploma?

5. Many of us ready to joint army but my brother apply in 2015 he was not invited

6. pls i want to no if the form is out?

7. SOLOMON EDET says:

DEAR, SIR/MA
    PLS THE NETWORK IS NOT OPENING THE NIGERIA ARMY FROM TO FILL,
    PLS SIR/MA I NEED HELP HOW TO DO IT PLS

8. juliet onos says:

why is abuja not among the state of origin in the army recruitment form for 2016/2017

9. joseph miji says:

I hope this will not be the season of good father’s by mere looking, if true Nigeria are in the process of change

10. Please send me the real site so that i can obtain the form

11. Isiaka musbau says:

If one made a mistake can he/she re-log in and edit it again or there is no room for editing?

12. 2016 irr 75 recui form is out

13. i obedient mark i promise that i obe come nig army i will do the work of the rule god bless u all this is my contact 07015400038

14. LORD I WISH 2 BE A NIGERIA ARMY SO THAT I CAN DEFEND MY FATHER LAND,MAY U HELP ME SO.AMIN

15. Welcome To Nigerian Army e-Recruitment Portal. 75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women.
    This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online application for the 75 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women is now available for all interested people at http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
    The Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it.
    To secure a slot space, get help and assistance or to make an enquiry call 08065176277 or 08134008966 for your secure appointment.

16. when it will be closing date of application

17. Hi sir/ma’
    how can I edit my form if there is mistake.
    Because I have a mistake when filling my form for 75rri
    …pls I need a help….

18. Major Bamaga kul says:

Admission is out into NDA

19. please admin i made mistaake filling my army form how am i to correct it

20. anybody pllease help i need to amend my army recruitment form

21. Yakubu Muritala says:

Welcome To Nigerian Army e-Recruitment Portal.
    75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non
    Tradesmen and Women.
    This is to inform the general public and all
    interested qualified candidates that the online
    application for the 75 Regular Recruits Intake for
    both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women is now
    available for all interested people at
    The Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute
    any individual or group found to have fraudulently
    gained access to this site or information
    contained in it.

22. please i cant submit the form, the portal is telling me i have not fill some space which is not so.

23. you want your names shortlisted call 08082184381 or search for BRIG GEN JOHNSON OLAWUNMI on facebook and add him up.i tell you your dreams of becoming the Nigeria Army will come true.

24. if you need into the Nigeria Army kindly Call me on +2348168730898

25. you want your names shortlisted call 08082184381 or
    search for BRIG GEN JOHNSON OLAWUNMI on
    facebook and add him up.i tell you your dreams of
    becoming the Nigeria Army will come true.

26. AJETOMOBI JOSEPH ABIODUN says:

please help ME SIR BRIG GENERAL JOHNSON OLAWUMI I don’t understand what check again soon SIR because I want check my name for the 75RRI examination result but the thing telling me that’s I am not shortlisted for the zonal screening check again soon SIR it’s a fail or what I the meaning SIR HELP oooooo

27. if you want to join the nigeria army call 08164241490

28. Hello pls when is the next intake will be out?

• Ogumka Innocent says:

As for now, we don’t have a clue. But as soon as the recruitment begins, you will be updated. Always try and visit our page for new updates.

29. Ade fidelia mimidoo says:

please sir can i join the nigeria nevy with this qulification: Waec,diploma in data processing.please sir i need reply to enable me no what next.

30. Do you went to join the NDA they call major on 08142994725