2015/2016 Admission Status Checker – www.Jamb.org.ng.

2015/2016 Admission Status Checker – www.Jamb.org.ng.

Back again with jamb admission checker for those who wants to know how to check their Jamb Admission status for 2015/2016 at www.jamb.org.ng. But before we begin i need to let you no of the purpos of this article. It is simply to teach people on how to check their Jamb.org.ng admission status.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board “www.jamb.org.ng” was established  so that candidates could easily check their result status online without any stress. As you no, this online result checking could be done with your PC or your Mobile phone device by visiting or  clicking www.jamb.org.ng.

You can also read >>> JAMB Portal For Checking Institution You Have Been Posted For Admission
unilorin

You Will have to check your admission status because

1. To know the higher institution of learning that have granted you admission.

2. It will enable you to know the particular course of study you have been granted admission to study.

3. To particularly know the details of your admission status.

HOW TO CHECK JAMB ADMISSION STATUS

1. First and foremost, you are requested to visit www.jamb.org.ng which is the official website of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).You can do this either through your mobile phone device or you PC system.

2. Browse through to the Year category, click on it, you will have to check your jamb admission status.

3. At this point, you will have to provide and impute your jamb registration number in the box provided.

4.Now you ncan click the submit button.

The following will show

Emeka Collinss

Jamb Registration Number

You have been offered an admission into ….

Year of study ….

Print …….

Note –  This above mentioned sequence, will appear in green colour.

Comments

1. Muhammad hassan umar says:

Please i want jamb to admited me in any university of nigeria and here is my registration number (59129585JC) for god sake pls……

2. Muhammad hassan umar says:

Please i want jamb to admitted me in any university of nigeria and here is my jamb registration number (59129585JC) i used direct entry(D.E)

3. I really appreciate all ur efforts in ensuring the admission of students, u guys are really doing a nice work keep it up,
    pls here is my jamb reg no. 555909227GD..law asp. In ebsu… Hope u guys will help me out…
    Thanks

4. Yinusa kabirat O says:

Any news on Unilag Direct entry students?

5. pls Jamb have merci ad giv mie addmision to de Benue state university Mkd pls reg no 55049094gi am on my kneels begging ad crying don’t want to stay at home

6. Markus samson landi says:

Pls jamb i beg of u to admitted me in abu zaria i filled (A R) my result is as follows:
    Eng , B2
    Maths,C4
    Gov,t B2
    C r s, C5
    lit-in-eng, C4
    Geo, C4
    Agric, C5
    Bio, D7
    Civic edu, C5
    my jamb reg no :56379384GJ

7. Onugha Chioma says:

Please JAMB, I’m Begging And Pleading With You All, as An Organisation Incharge Of Admission In Nigeria, Please Give Me Admission This Year To Unizik Or Unilorin For Medsurg Or Computer Engineering (56806165CJ).
    Thanks And GOD Bless You In Advance.

8. Nwali mary says:

pls help me out i need admission am begging on my kneels with tears here is my reg no 55905702GF

• mary, you should check for other schools that can accept whatever score you have. i am sure there such institutions. God bless you

9. With respect of greating good day to you i want to jamb to help me for this mistake did to me i make a clash of jamb num with some one during my post utme DE Exam at udus i want jamb to admitted me somewhere or change institute to pls the num is 59102318CF THANK YOU with phone num of 07032340067

10. Please admin help me out, I need admission in either unilag or unn. My reg no – 56250288DG surname – Ugwu. God bless u all

11. Please may you have mercy on me this year and give me admission this year please. God bless you as you do so

12. In benue state University faculty of law reg no is 55413392hd

13. pls jamb with due respect am begging u to consider me.pls i really do need dis admission to study accountancy into michael okpara university umudike.pls consider me.have mercy pls.my reg no is(56546963ID). GOD BLESS AND MULTIPLY U.

14. damsel charity says:

pls am crying, help me jamb. help me and give me admission in Unizik. reg. no.55025422ia.pls

15. pls JAMB give me admission. I’ve passed your requirement two times. pls do anything within your reach pls.

16. Goni D Ezra says:

Pls ad pls i need admission in any uni, here is my jamb reg number 56097541Ej God wil c u through as u lay ur helping hnds on my request

17. abubakar bola ahmed says:

pls jamb help me I need admission into uni lafia

18. Pls with all due respect jamb chairman ND officials my reg.no.[56636215EH].God pls u all.

19. Pls with all due respect jamb chairman ND officials my reg.no.[56636215EH].God pls u all.Deita state university abraka.

20. Please I want jamb 2 give me admission at any cost here is my registration number 56526777GG

21. Elzaba Titus says:

Please I beg, save me. My admission is still tarrying, I beg you help me and admit me at Fuwukari. Reg. Num: 55779024AG

22. Please jamb give me admission in federal university of otouke. I did well in my post utme. Please am waiting for your respond God bless jamb.

23. Mustapha sikiru says:

With much of respect and salutation,pls jamb am pleading post my name for admission into the nasarawa state university (NSUK) I hav been crying 4admission since 2007 that finished my sec sch and wch hav’nt been admited into any institution,pls admin i wll be so glad if this request of my can be granted pls consider me and wipe away my tears,admission is my problem 4d past seven years(7yrs) this is my jamb reg no:55685903FG. Pls do me this favour may Almighty Allah be with u and remain bless.

24. pls jamb pple am finished. ooo… help me into federal university lokoja. or any univ. in nig my jamb reg. no: 56519218JC Thanks sir.

25. pls am beging u all jamb official to admitte into oou , may almighty God crown your endeavours with blessing. Thanks, My Jamb Registration Number 56272456HE

26. Musbahu Lawal Usman says:

Hello there,

Please help us and be sanding the admission status through phone number’s to make it easier and efficient to us.
    Thanks and best regards
    Musbahu Lawal Usman

27. Abeg jamb help me with my admission have suffer a lot bcos of this admission my reg is 56170229EB for god sake

28. sofoluwe oluwakemi says:

greetins to Jamb,pls I also chose Unilag and did change of course from Law to Liguistic/yoruba because I scored 53.25 out of 64 that is needed for law .Please,I need your help(55283494cb).GOD in His infinite mercy will surely favour You too

29. please jamb personnel’s I am requesting for a supplementary admission into the university of calabar.,my credentials are as follows
    registration no: 55061055HF
    course: department of human anatomy.

I will be most grateful if my request is being granted.
    Yours Faithfully.

30. Onyejieme Ogechi says:

Pls I have been looking for Admission for long,I couldn’t write Jamb this year because of lack of funds.Pls my Jamb Reg No for last year was 45609391CH.Pls could you help me.I applied for Mass communication in IMSUTH and Poly.Pls he
    help me.Thank you.

31. Yusuf nafisat bisola says:

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to jamb to help me send my biodata from Unilorin back to OAU.I will be glad if my request is granted.here is my registration number 56303364ic

32. Akor Onyawole Theresa says:

Pls help me jamb, my reg no:55838229EF i apply for (UAM) makurdi. Thanks

33. I am ogar paul odama by name,sir I worte jamb this year and my post utme screening were all done successfully,but I have not been offered any admission,please sir if I can be help out in this situation,I will be very grateful

34. Please sir here is my jamb reg number,55062892JD,I am seriously In need of the admission please,it can be any uni or poly,not necessary the I have chosen

35. Dikeocha Esther says:

please jamb have mercy. I need admission. I don’t want to waste another one year. please. jamb reg number: 56193305HB

36. Taiwo mosunmola Grace says:

Pls Jamb i beg in d name of Jesus grant me admission to Aceondo for Degree pls hv mercy on me.Reg.No: 55300100GB

37. Please jamb, help me and give me admission in university of uyo, for Economics, reg number.55646957AJ, Please….am tired of staying @home…thank u vry much and the good God will contiune to bless u people.

38. I want to beg jamb to grant me admission into any federal university in nigeria. I av 8 0’level credit in my WAEC, nd i had distinction grade frm federal poly. My jamb reg no is 59062058EA…all i need is any medical course, or medical related course via DE.thanx

39. I want to use opportunity to appeal to jamb to please consider me in admission into unical or Akanu ibiam fed poly . I will b most grateful I am considered.God bless !

40. I want to use opportunity to appeal to jamb to please consider me in admission into unical or Akanu ibiam fed poly . I will b most grateful I am considered.God bless ! here is my jamb reg 56614461CI

41. good morning to u, the joy ad happiness of the people I greet u. I write in a humble request to ask for the help of this honorable forum/site to help me with the Admission into federal polytechnic Nekede, I will b very happy. my jamb reg number is 56694139AC,thank u, may God bless u all

42. Akor david says:

I’m begging pls jamb give me admission into police academy wudil. Those I wrote entrance exam with jamb have been giving them admission but whenever I check my own they will say no admission yet pls help me registration number (55837711EH)

43. with due respect I salute u all, am begging jamb to give me admission into avan ikoku university of education. coruse: english and literature. my reg no. is 55071600GC

44. Lukman mohammed says:

Abeg jamb hw abt de student pls help me posted me every where,here is my numb,59110916dd, tanx

45. odum anthony says:

good moment to all jamb staff workers,please i need you guys to help me get admission in unn or university anambra next year please i big you in the name of God am the only son of my parent please and I promise to try my best,thanks and God bless.

46. PLS OFFER ME ADMISSION INTO UI,IBADAN ND HERE IS MY JAMB REG NO;56523616JA

47. sani adam moh'd says:

please jamb i beg admit me into any uni in nig here is my reg no. (56395291HC)

48. pls offer me admission into mapoly here is my registration no: 56186516GI

49. Nwadike Chinwendu J says:

Please jamb i want to study law my jamb reg number is 55001994DJ, please kindly post me in any University. Thanks

50. Please jamb give me admission into funaab,i did not want 2 stay at home my reg number is 563722205HC I use almighty Allah beg you.

51. Please jamb give me admission into funaab,i did not want 2 stay at home my reg number is 563722205HC I use almighty Allah beg you

52. ireba aworiwo grace says:

I am praying that God will give me admission…my jamb reg is. 55901704DB

53. ireba aworiwo grace says:

pls God help me so that jamb can give me admission.
    my jamb reg. no 55901704DB

54. Dada oluwatoyosi says:

Pls I beg in the name of our creator I need admission into Ekiti State University with dis registration number 55363994FB thanks in anticipating

55. Esu Coco-Bassey says:

Please I scored above merit cut off point to study medicine /surgery and no admission is given yet at UNICAL and what can I do?

56. Please help me for ILORIN admission and please when ll LASU write the second batch am tired of sitting at home

57. Augustina Vincent says:

Please jamb help me, I applied DE in MAUTECH YOLA, please and please here is my registration number 59161578EG

58. NDUBUISI CYNTHIA says:

pls.pls….pls..i nid admission into ESUT OR UNN.Pls jamb hlp m…ma reg numba is 56687067HC..pls…in dis any univerty…pls….hlp m

59. hellow jamb i had got admission into sule lamido university i even start lecture but yet you does not give mee an admission.hope my complaint will be consider..my jamb registrition number is (56564902AE)

60. i can not access my admission status,please help me jamb it is urgent. Reg number 55070793fi

61. Simeon justification says:

Pls, i’m begging you for God’s sake, I need my admission this year. My Registration no is 55336639FE

62. pls jamb any news on Uniosun D.E admission pls. help me out

63. pls sir,ve mercy on me I ve nt seen my name on jamb site and ve not been posted yet.university of Lagos, pls help me

64. please Jamb I really nid ur assistance, I finised ma ssce for d past five years, which I havnt gain admission into any university. I apply Adeyemi College of Education their regular degree, I score 189 in my utme, while 56 in my post utme. I had 7 credit in my I’level result including maths and English, my jamb registration number is 55350522BI. course apply is B.Sc.(Ed) Biology.my mobile number is 08133504530. I will be looking forward for your favourable response. which I will really appreciate it. help Sir/Ma I really need ur assistance. make God bless you. Am

65. oyewo ayomide says:

please jamb I really need your assistant, I finished my ssce last year ,I apply for university of Abuja. I got 199 in my utme and I had 9 credit in my o’level result including mathematics and English ,my jamb registration number is 55745136gb,course apply for is economics, my mobile phone number is 08169939463,I will be so glad if you can help sir/ma I really need your assistance may God reward you

66. Pls Jamb i need my admission have done my post utme in OAU
    this is my reg no 55415065AB

67. pls 4 God sake help me out ,I score 210 in my jamb and have nt seen my name in university of lagos.pls sir/ma

68. AYO ORANGHA AGBOR says:

Jamb pleas admitted me unical or any of the university in Nigeria for bus. Admin or accounting this is my jamb reg no 56700638AC please help me out

69. CHRISTIANA DANIEL says:

PLS I WNT JAMB TO ADMIT ME IN KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY OR ABUJA STATE UNIVERSITY MY REGISTERATION NO IS:55139085EG TNK U ALL D LORD WIL INCREASE U MIGHTLY ND WILL GRANT UR HRT DESIRES

70. CHRISTIANA DANIEL says:

PLS I WNT JAMB TO ADMIT ME IN KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY OR ABUJA STATE UNIVERSITY MY JAMB REGISTERATION NO IS:55139085EG TNK U ALL D LORD WIL INCREASE U MIGHTLY ND WILL GRANT UR HRT DESIRES

71. CHRISTIANA DANIEL says:

ND THE COURSE I WNT TO STUDY IS ACCOUNTANCY OR BUSINESS ADMIN.TNK U ALL

72. am pleading with jamb to plz offer me admition into kebbi state uni of science and technology my registration no is:65836335GH as u grant my request I pray DAT God will bless u

73. plz I score 194 in jamb n also scored 40 in putme n I have not bn given admission yet in Lagos state university buh I was posted dia by jamb for admission consideration to study business administration,plz have mercy on me :::jamb reg(55568270gj)

74. The Educational System Is Very Biased And So Messed Up By Smugs, The Thought Of The Injustice Makes My Enthusiasm For Education Insipid, After Reading So Well For 2015 Jamb Server Made My System Log Off, And I Couldn’t Finish My Exam, I Scored 229
    Post Utme 69,, I’m Still Flummoxed By The Annoying Score, Inspite Of All My Intensified And Elaborated Reading,
    Aggregate Score 64. And I Was Still Given Sociology / Arthropology Whose Cut Off Mark Is 50.
    Now I’m Frustrated By The Very Sight Of My Text Books, I Feel Reading Doesn’t Benefit. You Just Read All You Want, And They Do What They Want. I Won’t Settle For Less.
    Reg No 55526030BA

75. Yusuf Sadiq Muhammad says:

Pls Am Yusuf Sadiq Muhammad My Jamb Score Is 219,i Applied For Slt At Bauchi State Uni Bt No Admsn.Pls Help My Jamb Reg 55035428DF

76. Cell him if you need help in this JAMB 2016 call 08108221938

77. pls jamb,my reg no 66388841IF,center no C17902,exam no:C17902028,exam centre name:M-chips links computers Ltd. Ngwo,pls I was meant 2 sit 4 my jamb exams on Monday 29 Feb 2016 by 06:30am but my supervisor denied me of sitting for d exam due 2 ,I was 45mins late 2 my exam time and it was b/cos the location of M-chips links computers was not specified in my jamb printout,so it took me time 2 locate d location,pls jamb fix my problem pls pls pls

78. olayioye m.o says:

pls jamb help me with my result i just have two more makes to go….pls i beg u in the name of God help me and give me addmission into abeokuta university…..my reg no…66601662HG

79. olayioye m.o says:

pls jamb help me with my result i just have two more marks to go….pls i beg u in the name of God help me and give me addmission into abeokuta university…..my reg no…66601662HG

80. magdalene Etim says:

Please jamb help me gain admission to university of calabar,i want to study accounting ,i wrote jamb 2016/2017 and i scored 229 my o level result is very good n i made all my subjects,pls help me.God bless u.

81. Shamsudeen Muhammad Nasallah says:

PLS am Shamsudeen muhd Nasallah, my score is 220 , I applied Computer Sciencce At Usman Danfodio University Sokoto But no Addmission, Pls Jamb Help me 4 my addmssn, My Jamb REG/ 66029092BD.